Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

It's what you do to me

Vincent's pov....

We're finally at the skate park and Jake looks so amazing in the dawn. He also stares at me from time time, sneaking a smile when his friends were really into their conversation. What if he's gay and his friends don't know? Something tells me the story clicks to something like that, but what if I'm reading the cards wrong? I was sitting on a nearby bench, just glancing at the different tricks the guys do on their worn out boards. Jake is really good, just then, someone crashes into him in the ramp. Both punks fall on the concrete, as the blue haired cutie stands up and dusts his skkinny black pants off. He gathers his board and snears, "Watch in what ramp you're on, or you're too fuckig blind to see where you're going?" Jaked sneared back, "Maybe if you and your hair didn't flash in front of me I could've seen better." The blue haired doll face glared at him some more and walked away. I asked Jake, "You okay there?" He nodded, sneaking another perfect smile, making me blush.

Also, my thoughts wondered to the blue haired wonder, he was pretty tough, but not bad. I still had my heart reaching out to Jake, and it seems like his heart is beating for me. All of a sudden, one of his pals popped up, "Dude, I forgot my camera, I'ma go get it." Jake nodded as the other guy went with him. Jake decided to sit by me, and said, "I'm glad you came, Vince." I smiled and stated, "I'm glad I came too," he stared at his shoes, unsure of what to say. Then, curiosity got the best of me and asked, "Do you like me?" out of the deep blue. He blinked twice and stammered, "Y-yeah, alot." I gulped and he got near me,more than before. Something told me to back off, but my heart was burning with lust. I got closer and he carresed his soft hand on my cheek, and I grabbed his hand in mine's. Softly we leaned into the most passionate and amazing kiss I've ever felt. I didn't want to pull away once, he want to either. then, we heard gasps, his friends were back. One of them with active camera in hand, I can't believe it, they taped the whole thing.