Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

Dude how come you didn't tell us?

Damien's pov...

Dude I can't believe what I just caught in my camera, now Rick and I are gonna have to deal with Jake's sexuality. I mean I swear I didn't know Jake swinged that way, that must explain why he seemed too uncomfortable in a blind date we set up for him with Sara, just this really pretty girl from school. I also thought Vincent was kinda weird cuz I've never met anything close to a person like that and he roled that way too. At least it's one more thing you learn from this new kid on the block. I finally decided to turn off my camera,still in total shock and had no idea what to say.

Jake's pov..

Oh God, I'm trapped here, what do I do now, and it's worse cuz Rick and Damian had no idea. I could tell they're both in shock by the look on their faces. I just mumbled, "You guys didn't see anything, I'm just gonna go, come on Vince." Vince nodded as Damian and Rick stood there in confusion and shock. We both held hands and walked away, to nowhere, just as far away as we could go. Vince said, "I'm sorry for what just happened, I just made you lose your friends." I smiled and reasured, "You didn't do anything wrong, if it wasn't for you, my friends would've have never known." Vince managed to express a weak smile as I held him closer to me by his small waist. He made me feel complete like he finally filled up the long empty space inside that was waiting to be filled.

vincent's pov...

Jake was my medicine, the blood I'm always thirsty for, like he made me apreciate what's taking place in my life. He was my world now and there was no one that could get in the way of that. He also needed to know my lifestory, meaning my deep dark secret. Gosh, I hope he still likes me and would want to be with me as much as I want to be with him. We continued walking until our feet stopped in front of a small abandoned park. We sat down at an old wooden bench and were inbetween eachother's arms. H e was intwining his skilled fingers with my jet black hair, me enjoying the feeling. I've never been this close to anyone before and never kissed someone that way, and would feel sparks going everywhere. This was like a fairytale I never believed would exist, I actually loved him. He continued to play with my hair as I asked, "Jake, would you want to spend eternity with me?" He replied lovingly, "Of course, if I ever let you go once, I don't know what I'll do. I just wish I could've met you sooner." I agreed, "Me too, you're just the one and only person that could enter my life without wrecking it." He wondered, "What do you mean?" I frowned and continued, "Well, I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but right now we're almost a couple and well I learned that couples are supposed to tell eachother everything." Jake nodded and replied, "You're right about that, just let's make it official, would you be my other half?" I grinned and answered, "I'd love to," he smiled and we gave eachother a loving kiss. Once we pulled away, he asked, "Could you continue, Vince?" I smirked, "The kiss or my lifestory?" He replied thoughtfully, "Both, so how about you finish your story and we could get back to te kissing." I agreed, "Good idea, okay here's my lifestory, well you wanna know the main reason I moved here?" He nodded his head and I continued, "It was mainly cuz my mom and I are vampires and we needed to get away from our hometown cuz it wasn't safe for non of us. Then, my mom picked a place where it wold be perfect so the bad guys would never go and find us. Since we're pretty much allergic to the sun, this would be the last place they'll look and would never go to, cuz they're resistence to the sun is far worse than our's. Also we're the normal vampires, but the villains are not, they're too powerful, and if they find us, they could possibly kill us." Jake was astonished and asked, "So what if they still find a way to get here, what are you guys gonna do?" I was confused, what if what Jake's saying is right, villains are pretty clever, they'll do anything to complete the phrase, "Nice guys finish last."

Then, Jake reasured, "But don't worry hun, I won't let them get near you, and I'm sure your mom is brave enough to think of something. Also, if you ever leave, I would have to go along with you." I stammered, "Please Jake, it's best if you don't, cuz if they ever cause you harm, I'll never get you back. Also, my mom and I could fight this, but you can't, you would never have any more chances to live." Jake nodded and suggested, "But there is only one way, you could make me a vamp." I answered, "Are you insane Jake?! I don't want them near you, I... I love you too much now to take that decision." Jake smiled and replied, "I love you too, since the moment I saw you. Just please Vince, I want to do this, for you." I mumbled, "What about your parents, do they even know you're gay?" He shook his head and I asked, "How are you gonna handle this, being a vamp and being gay, if you can't even tell your closest friends?" Jake's expression saddened, and I tried to support him, "Look, sweet, I'm sorry, I'm just concerened with your decision, but I can't handle it myself, even though if you or anyone thinks it looks easy. You're my world now Jake, and I jus don't want you to make your awsome life hard. You deserve to live it to the fullest when you have the chance, I never had that chance. I always had to run away my whole life, ever since I was born, I had to run. My life has never been safe enough for me to live it like you can, that's why I just wish they would just find us so I would stop running and escape this hell. Then, I met you and I don't know if I want that decision anymore."
Jake nodded with a slight tear falling from his perfect hazel orbs, I wiped them away with my thum as I held his face in my hands. He took my hands in his', holding on to them as if I would vanish at any moment. I asked, "You sure you want to do this?" He replied, "More than anything, I want to be with you Vince, I've never felt this way about anyone. I jus don't wanna die without you by my side, you go down, I'll go down with you." I nodded as my heart fluttered, he's so sweet. I answered, "That's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. He smiled, placing his soft hand on my cheeck, I love him so much. I reasured, "Alright, but it's gona sting a little bit. The rules are, I'm gonna have to bite you, then I bite my wrist so you can drink blood from there, but not too much though, you don't want me dead." He laughed and signaled, "Let's do it."