Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

Shocked

Vince's pov...

No words were coming out of Jake, he seemed, well shocked, I know anyone would be if they heard something like this. I continued to tell him, "Well I know it may be shocking, but it's true. Also, um we do excist everyone in the world of course exist they just don't know it, and that's why if they come here they think that we're the only ones in here, but I fear the people, they might kill all of them if they can't find a single trace of us." Mike managed to say, "Well babe, we're gonna have to take on them, we can't keep on running and we gotta save everybody from those evil pigs." I nodded, he was right, we had to prove to them we weren't afraid, also we're indangering our species. Mom called us once more, o crap..dinner, it was getting cold by now. We both got up from our comfy possition and headed to the kitchen where my mom was waiting, heating up our plates in the microwave. She looked at me with of those, "You're late enough for your food to get cold" looks, I mumbled, "Sorry, "she nodded as the plates stopped getting heated. We sat at the living room table, eating in silence. I t was all until my mom broke the ice, "So Jake, um, does your parents know if you're...you know?" He slightly shook his head, and said, "I was planning on telling my mom tonight, since my dad is barely around." My mom nodded as she continued to eat her mashed potatoes.

I just ate, until my plate was half empty, I didn't really eat much, it would get to my mom alot, but I didn't pay attention to it much. Well with dad being dead and moving to this place, also being chased by morons, who would just sit and stuff their face? Jake finally looked at the clock we had at the wall and gasped, "I gotta go, thanks for dinner Mrs. Rederick." She smiled warly and replied, "You welcome Jake, come again soon," He nodded as he gave me a hug, following with respectful peck, and he hugged my mom good bye. I love him so much, he has nice morals, and I'm sure he already made a great impression on my mom. My mom told me out of nowhere, "I like him, you made an excelent choice Vincent." I smiled and answered, "Thanks mom, it means alot." She smiled and pulled me into a motherly hug, whispering, "I love you Vincent." I smiled and returned, "I love you too, mom."

Jake's pov....

I'm on my way across the street to my quiet house, I just hope mom takes it well. A few seconds later, I was at home, openeing the door. My mom quickly asked, "How was everything?" I replied, "Great, mom, there's something I've been longing to tell you." She had a confused, but still concerned look and asked, "What is it draling?" I sat down as she sat along with me, and I confessed, "Mom, I just wanna tell you that Vincent is an awsome guy and he's an excelent friend, but he's something more." She held my hand and whispered, "Kepp going." I had some encouragement, so it would probably be a good thing. I continued, "Well, mom, um, I'm...I'm gay, please don't be mad at me." My mom was in pure shock, warm tears were beginig to glaze my now bright green eyes. She mumbled, "I can't believe it Jake, and your eyes look so green, also your hair, it's so dark." I mumbled, "Mom, I know, something happened too, well, my boyfriend, Vince, he's a vampire, that's the reason he moved here. Also, some guys are coming after him and his mom, cuz they believe in God, and no vampire does. Well, I wanted to spend eternity wit him, so I asked him to make me a vamp." My mom was still in utter shock, but she managed to smile and comfort me. She said, "Hun, I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you. I just want you to be careful with the life changing choices you're doing, and I'm not going to disown you. You're my son and I love you, I'm just glad you met someone really special, that also made you even more special than you already are. Jake, I'm so shocked at the moment, but I believe you." I smiled and gave her a big hug, her hugging me back even more. I can't believe this is happening, bu it is and I'm not dreaming.