Sorry?

Sorry?

”Gera-ard?” Frank strolled up besides Gerard, who was focusing hard on a sketch for his next comic.

“Fra-ank?” Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck and leaned his cheek against Gerard’s hair.

“I love you.” Gerard didn’t take his eyes off his sketch.

“I love you too.” Gerard didn’t think much of it, but then snapped out of his intense concentration. He looked up at the black TV-screen in front of him and squinted his eyes.

“Wait, what did you do?” Frank squeezed his mouth together. Gerard turned around, and Frank let go of Gerard’s neck and put his hands in his pockets.
“Frank?” Frank looked down at his feet.

“I killed Mikey.”

“What?!” Frank looked up and Gerard with his puppy-dog-eyes, but Gerard didn’t soften up.
“You did… How?”

“Well, you put him in Jabba Glob, so I wanted to play with him too!” Frank sounded like a little kid - not a hard thing for him to do.

“What did you do to him?” Frank looked down in embarrassment.

“I put him in the bat-mobile and drove him down the banisters?” Frank was still looking down – twisting his hands around in his pockets.
“And when he hit the floor, he sorta fell out and… uhm…”

“What?” Gerard asked through his teeth.

“I sorta decapitated him.” Gerard rolled his eyes, then closed them and hid them in his hands as he sighed in annoyance.