Status: Still active! I update slowly, but I do update (:

Beauty and the Beast

Appolline ("April") Showers is possibly the most ordinary girl in her cozy town. Pretty, but not to anyone's taste. Intelligent, but too introverted. Her only company is her mildly ditzy father, the children she tutors, and the books she reads.

Unfortunately for her, this changes very quickly when her father gets kidnapped. Going headfirst into the woods he was lost in, she comes across him, and more than she bargained for. Now, her company are five.. 'peculiar' boys... Frank, Ray, Bob, Mikey, and the spiteful, alluring, Gerard Way.

Why are the lovely ones always the worst?

---

1st person, April Showers x Vampire!Gerard. MCR are also vampires, and I might throw in some other people if the moment arises. This is my fiiirst bandom story, so work with me, you hear?! x]
  1. Hi.
    "Worry a little less, then. I'll be okay, I promise."
  2. Cross Country Defects.
    My sight, somehow, trained on the sight of a huge house or mansion before me, iron-wrought gates, gloriously depressing but grand nevertheless.
  3. Not Quite Hello.
    "And am I going to die? Prettily, too? What an incredible relief."
  4. Breakfast?
    "Well that's perfect, because you're either going to eat with me or not eat at all."
  5. Reconciliation.
    "I'm Mikey. Michael Way. But mostly Mikey, yeah. I'm really glad you're not dead. It's nice to meet you."
  6. Lessons of Honey.
    "*** you, Mikey! I said no knives!" "Well you're the one who started using forks!"
  7. Doctor?
    "I don't hate you."
  8. A Bloodlust, Ignored.
    "Be nice, Ape. He's here to apologize, not season you. Not that you need seasoning, I mean, your blood smells delicious either way, has anyone told you thaaa-- OW! *** you, man, that is such a compliment!"
  9. The Absurdities of a Pretty Boy.
    "..at the end of the wo-r-ld... last thing I see... ...home, could I? Should I...?"
  10. The Curiousities of a Pretty Boy.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just an option. I don't think you would. I mean, it'd be a nice way to go, but--"
  11. Head Trauma.
    "I have to go. Now. Right now."
  12. Time.
    Death was chaotic, and chaos is fair.