Uh Oh!

First and only chapter

Gerard’s POV
“Ah nothing like a fresh pot of coffee in the morning.” I said to myself as I poured the hot steamy liquid into my Iron Maiden mug.

I sat on my bunk in the back of the bus and grabbed a comic book from my stack next to the bed. I was reading for awhile, till I heard this thumping noise.

“Mikey! (The sound of heavy breathing) Harder!” That sounded a lot like Frank.

“I’m t-trying!” Mikey yelled back. The thumping noise only became louder and faster.

Oh hell no! That better not be what I think it is. I listened harder.

“Keep…going…Mikey!” Frank panted.

“I’m…going!” Mikey panted back.

No way! If Frankie was going to do this to me with my own brother, he had some serious problems.

“Left! No your other left! Yes right there!” Frank shouted.

“I’m so close!" Mikey yelled.

Why would Frank do this to me, and with my own brother! I thought I could trust both of them.

“YES!” I heard both of them shout and the thumping slowed down. I was going to end this now.

I opened the door and found two sweaty men on the floor.

“GUYS!” I yelled.
“GERARD!” Frank yelled.
“FRANK!”
“GERARD!” Mikey yelled.
“MIKEY!”
“GERARD!” They both yelled with shocked looks on their faces.
“GUYS!” I pointed down to the mats they were laying on.

“HOW COULD YOU PLAY DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION WITHOUT ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?”

*Poor Gerard! He missed out on DDR with Mikey and Frankie!
Haha, oh the confusion!
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, comment please!