Headfirst for Halos

First and only chapter

Unidentified POV

“Hello angel.” A sweet soft voice whispered to me.

“Tell me where I go from here.” I knew that I wasn’t alive but yet I wasn’t sure if I was dead. As I laid there on the cool surface, eyes shut, foot prints made their presence around my body. It was a man, but only one man.

“Can you hear me?” His voice asked.

“Are you near me?” I asked back.

“Have you heard the news t hat you’re dead?” He remarked back coldly.

“Ha! The people never liked me anyway. Did you take me from the hospital bed?”

“Na, you took a pistol by the head.” I heard the footsteps stop and it sounded like the man was kneeling down next to my body, I could feel his heat radiating off of him.

“Can we pretend to leave and then we’ll meet again?” The man sobbed. Wait why was he crying? Hold on, I knew that voice.

I opened my eyes to the raven haired man that I once knew and loved.

“Gerard?”

“I’m really not with you anymore, I’m just a ghost.” He whispered as the tears ran down from his beautiful hazel eyes.

“So you couldn’t hurt me anymore?” I asked, propping myself up on my elbows.

“So I can’t hurt you anymore!” He yelled.

I just stared at him in silence. I mean, him killing himself brought this to me.

“Tell me I’m a bad man, kick me like a stray!” He cried looking away from me.

“Tell me I’m an angel.” I whispered gently grabbing his chin; bring his eyes back to my own.

“You’re the one that I need.” Tears were still streaming down his pale face.

“What’s the worst thing I can say?” I was so confused right now. Did he want to be near me? Did he ever want to see me again? Well, it’s too late now.

“Well let’s go back to the middle of the day that starts it all.” He brought me up to a full sitting up position, hugging me so tight. This was all that I needed, oh how I missed his hugs.

“I can’t begin to let you know just what I’m feeling.” I whispered into his hair, hugging him just as tight as he was holding me, kissing his neck. I have missed him so much.

“Just think happy thoughts, and we’ll fly home.” He hugged me even tighter and kissed my cheek.

“We'll carry on.” And that is how my life ended and began. Back with my Demolition Lover.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!! it will make me very happy!