An Unknown Memory

It's Impossible, Right?

What does she mean by second period? There is no one person in that class that I would even have a chance in hell with. I mean come on I’m completely … I can’t even think of a word that even remotely describes me. It’s completely ridiculous! I’m the new kid, the girl everyone feels sorry for right now. So no one can even convince me that someone in our second period likes me. Unless she means that Zack guy. I don’t think she meant him though. There’s no way that someone like him could even think that way about someone like me. He’s just so… unlike anyone I’ve ever met. He has the most gorgeous green eyes. The kind of eyes you could stare in for an eternity and never get bored. If the eyes are the windows to the soul he has the most deepest soul I’ve ever seen. He could never like me. Plain old me. The type of girl that gets made fun of because of her geek ways. The type of girl that gets thrown into lockers as the preps walk by. There is no way on this earth that Zack could ever like me.

I roll over trying to shake the thoughts out of my head. Glancing slightly at the glowing green light on my clock. 2:30 Rolling on to my back once more. I can’t believe I’m letting these thoughts keep me awake. I intensely study my ceiling as if it’s the most interesting thing on the face of the planet. I sit up abruptly putting my feet to the floor. Softly I open my door making my way down the stairs trying my hardest not to wake anyone. I quietly enter the kitchen, opening the fridge. I grab a bottle of water and make my way to one on the bar stools. I prop my head up with one of my hands and continue contemplate the whole conversation.

Flashback

"You like Alex don't you?" Sierra says laughing.

"Yeah, kinda." you reply blushing.

"But I think I know who likes you." Sierra says pulling into your driveway.

"Who?" You say looking confused.

"Second period, Echo, second period." Is the last words Sierra says before you get out of the car.


“There is no way Zack could ever like me, right?” I say to myself quietly. “ This is too complicated!” sighing softly I lay my head on the counter.

There’s no way! There can’t be. I’m me and he’s him. There’s no way he could ever think of me that way. Right?

Thinking absentmindedly, I silently play with the cap on the bottle of water.

I can’t think like this. I’m underestimating myself again. There’s always a possibility for everything, right? He could like me. Maybe I’m not as bad as I think. There is always that little possibility of everything. He does keep trying to get my attention. Like the first day. Maybe it could mean something. Or as always mean absolutely nothing. I’m not going to let myself get into this again. Not again, the first time was bad enough.

I sigh once again, laying my head on the counter. Trying my hardest to push the thoughts of Zack as far from my head as possible. I take a deep breath to calm my worked up self. Slowly drifting to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the lack of updates!
I forgot I even posted this story so hopeful more updates soon!!!