A Day I'll Never Forget

Chapter Two

“I am so sorry,” I said when my cart hit the other cart.

“It’s ok,” I heard someone say with an accent.

I looked up.

Right in front of me, was no other than Bill and Tom Kaulitz. If this day couldn’t get any better, my phone started goin’ off, playing no other then, Monsoon. I grabbed it out of my purse and saw that it was Natasha callin’ me.

“Hey Natasha,” I said.

“Did you know that Tokio Hotel is playing a concert in Memphis?” She asked me.

What she didn’t know was that I already got us tickets to the show. That is why I asked her to come out this weekend. I can’t wait to tell her Friday when I pick her up at the airport.

“No, I didn’t know that. I’ll look that up once I’m home, but right now isn’t a good time for me to talk. I’ll call you once I get back home,” I said.

“Ok, bye,” She said.

“Bye,” I said and hung up the phone.

I still didn’t know what to say to the Bill and Tom. I put my phone back in my purse.

“So, I take it you’re a fan,” Tom said.

“Yea, maybe a little.” I said looking up and blushing. “I’m really sorry for running into you guys. I should’ve been watching were I was going.”

“Relax its okay. I should’ve been watching were I was going to,” Bill smiled.

I just stared back and smiled at Bill, “I’m really sorry.” I choked out with some laughter.

Bill laughed and looked at Tom and then back at me “Hey, are you going to our concert?”

“Uhh … yea. Actually I was planning on taking my friend, Natasha. She’s a really big fan too. We actually met at one of your concerts.”

“Oh, cool. She’s the girl you were just on the phone with right?” Tom asked.

“Yea,” I said. I could not believe that I was actually standing there with Tom and Bill Kaulitz, let alone talking to them.

Bill looked down at his phone, “Tom, we should get going.”

Tom looked at his watch, “Ja, we have a lot of stuff to get.”

“Nice meeting you… oh, I forgot to ask you your name.” Bill said.

“Nicole.” I stuck out my hand.

Bill grabbed it in a firm grip, “I’m Bill. He’s Tom.”

“I don’t think she’s an idiot Bill. She is a fan.” Tom said.

Bill rolled his eyes “See you at the concert.” He turned around and waved.

“Bye.” I waved back. My heart felt like it sunk deep down into the pit of my stomach. I just touched Bill Kaulitz. I was so happy.

After getting my mind back on track, I started walking toward the milk again. I grabbed two gallons of milk and walked to the cash registers. I saw where Bill and Tom were, but I wasn’t going to go and talk to them. They need their space. I was standing in line looking at a magazine, which my eyes couldn’t stay off of. It was just one of those stupid Tabloids. On the front was Britney Spears (Isn’t she ALWAYS on a front cover on a magazine?) talking about that she wants her boys back. I laughed.

Ok, so MAYBE she might has gotten her act together just a little, but I still don’t think she needs her kids back. I started flippin’ through the magazine waitin’ till it was my time to check out. As the person was walkin’ away from the cash register, my eyes caught ‘Tokio Hotel’ I didn’t have time to see what that was all about, I put the magazine back, ‘cause I’m not all for that bologna stuff. I put all the other stuff that I had gotten. After everything was rung up, I paid for it all and walked outside to my car. While walkin’ out to my car, Tom and Bill are outside talkin’ to some man, I’m thinkin’ it was Tobi, I could be wrong though.

“Nicole, right?” I heard Tom asked.

I looked over at them and said “Yes.”

“We need some directions to get to where we are going. Do you think you can tell us, since you kind of live around here?” Tom asked.

“Sure. Where are y’all going?” I asked them.

“Downtown, Memphis,” Bill said.

“Well, I can tell you how to get to Memphis, but the downtown part, I don’t even know how to get down there myself,” I said laughin’.

“Thanks. That’s ok, once we get into Memphis, we will stop somewhere and ask someone,” Tom said.

“Ok, well, first you need to get on 78 going north,” I started to tell them.

Once I was finished tellin’ them how to get to Memphis, they thanked me.

“It’s no problem. I’ll see y’all at the concert this weekend,” I said, “I have to get this stuff home to my mom. She probably thinks I got lost now,”

“Ok, bye,” Bill said.

Tom just smiled at me with his million dollar smile.

I got to the car and packed everything into the truck and returned the cart. I opened my door and got into the car. I pulled out of the spot and made my way to the stoplight. Once, I was at the stoplight, my phone started to go off. I looked and saw that it was Natasha.

“Hey girl! What’s up?” I asked her.

“Nothing much,” She said.

“You seem down, what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Well, I know that you said that you would look it up when you got home, but I looked up the tickets and they are already sold out,” Natasha said.

“I’m sorry. Who knows, we might get to Memphis and see them walking down the street,” I told her.

“Yeah, your right,” She said “Are you at home yet?”

“Nope, I had to get off the phone with you because I hit someone else cart,” I told her.

“Now, why did you go and do that for?” She asked me.

“Well, I wasn’t watching where I was going, that’s why it happened,” I told her.

“Oh ok, was the person mad that you hit their cart?” Natasha asked me.

“Nope, not at all,” I said.

“Well, that’s good,” She said.

“Ja, I know,” I said.

We talked for a few more minutes before she had to get off the phone.

“Oh wait, Natasha, just one more day and you will be down here,” I said.

“Wow! You are right!! I can’t wait! You said that you had a great weekend planned, so I’m hoping that it is a great one!!” She said.

“Trust me, it will be,” I said smile.

We both said bye and hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's chapter Two! I hope y'all like it! If you find anything wrong with it, please tell me so that I can fix it. Also, thanks again izzee for helping me write this one!

Izzee and I are workin' on chapter three, she is helpin' me again 'cause I can't think of anything for the third chapter, so I'll have it up once I'm done with it and have it on ning!

Review please!