A Day I'll Never Forget

Chapter Four

“Thank you for calling 911. Our offices are closed, because everyone is at the donut shop. We have discussed the situation before we left, and realized that you are old enough to be responsible, while we are away. Please be careful with matches and do not play with knifes and you should be ok till we get back. Hung up the phone now,” I heard my alarm going off. (I love this ringtone!! Hehe. It actually is my alarm ringtone.)

I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and looked at the clock. It was 6:45. I turned my alarm off and got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked a messed. I turned on my shower and got in. After I was done, I turned the water out and opened the shower curtain and grabbed me towel. I dried off and got dress. I put on my favorite pair of jeans that I got at Cato’s, which had white and blue gems on the pocket. I put on a baby blue tank top and over that I put on a blue shirt. After I was done getting dressed, I went back into the bathroom and plugged my straighter in. After it was warm enough, I started to straighten my hair. It took me about twenty minutes to get my hair straight. After I was done with that I put on my make-up. I looked at the clock and it read 7:20.

“Crap,” I said. I hurried and grabbed my suitcase and started to put clothes in it. This weekend Natasha was coming down. I was so excited to see her again. I had a great weekend planned for us. After I was done with that, I grabbed my suitcase and my purse and walked out of my house. I unlocked my car door and popped the trunk. I put in my suitcase and then shut the trunk. I walked over to my mom’s house to say goodbye. I walked in and saw my mom in the kitchen making her morning coffee.

“Ok, mom, I’m leaving now,” I told her.

“Ok sweetie,” She said.

I started to walk to the door when my mom called my name.

“Nicole, I’ve been meaning to give this to you,” She said handing me a box.

I looked at the box and saw that it was a navigation system. I laughed to myself because it was a Tom-Tom navigation system.

“Thanks mom. Now I won’t get lost trying to find the hotel later on tonight,” I said.

“You’re welcome. Now go before Natasha thinks you got lost,” She said.

“Ok, bye. I’ll see you Sunday night once we get back,” I said and walked out the door.

I walked to my car and got in. I started my car and backed out of the driveway and started on my way toward Memphis. I looked at my phone. It was almost eight o’clock. The lady said yesterday that if I did when the contest, that someone would call me after eight.

I was in Holly Springs when my phone started to ring. I looked at who was calling and it was Natasha.

“Hey Natasha. What’s up?” I asked her.

“Hey Nicole. Not much. I was just calling to tell you that I’m about to get on the plane,” She said.

“Ok. I’m almost in Memphis. I have to stop at a Wal-Mart once I get into town, then I’ll be on my way to the airport,” I told her.

“Ok. Well, I’m boarding the plane right now, so I’ll see you once I’m there,” She said.

“Ok, bye,” I said.

“Bye,” She said and hung up the phone.

About thirty minutes later, I was in Memphis. I went to the nearest Wal-Mart. I went inside and grabbed what I needed and left for the airport. Once I was out of Wal-Mart it was around 8:15. I guessed I didn’t win the contest, but I was pretty sure that Natasha would have fun without going backstage.

When I got to the airport it was around 10 o’clock. I parked my car, I grabbed the ticket so that I could so Natasha, and went inside the airport. I looked at the monitors to see when her plane was going to land. I saw her flight number and saw that it said that the plane would be landing in about fifteen minutes.

I walked to where we could only go and waited for Natasha to come.

My phone started to ring. It was Natasha calling me.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey, we have landed. I’m on my way now,” She said.

“Ok, I’ll see you in a few,” I said and hung up my phone.

I wait till I saw Natasha

“Nicole, Nicole,” I heard someone call my name being called.

I looked around and saw Natasha walking toward me.

“Hey Natasha!” I said once she was near me.

“Hey!” She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

“It’s really good to see you again,” Natasha said.

“Yeah, it’s really good to see you again too,” I said.

“I have something to show you,” I said after the hug.

“Really? What is it?” She asked me.

I reached in my purse and grabbed out the envelope that had the tickets in it. I handed the envelope to Natasha.

“What’s inside?” Natasha asked me.

“Open it and look,” I said smiling.

She opened the envelope and pulled out the tickets. She looked at the tickets.

“Oh my God! You got front row tickets to the Tokio Hotel concert for tomorrow night!” She yelled.

People around us started to look at us weirdly.

“Shhh, not so loudly. You don’t want anyone stealing them from us do you?” I asked her.

“Oops, sorry. I sure don’t want anyone stealing them from us. Why is there three tickets?” She asked me.

“It’s ok,” I said laughing “You remember meeting Allison last year at the concert right? Well, she also is coming to the concert with us tomorrow.”

“Yeah I remember meeting her. She was awesome. We all had a blast at that concert,” She said.

“Yeah we sure did,” I said.

“I have something for you also,” She said.

She reached in her book bag and got out something. She handed it to me.

“What’s this?” I asked her.

“Open it and see for yourself,” She said.

I opened it. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Oh my gosh! Backstage passes to the concert! How did you do this?” I asked her.
Everyone that was looking at us early, were looking at us again. Natasha and I looked around. We both burst out laughing.

“Well, yesterday online, they had a contest for the concert. I didn’t know you had tickets to the concert, but I just thought that you might, so I enter the contest and this morning they called me telling that I had won the contest. Before I went to the airport this morning, I had to go the post office to get them,” She said.

“That’s awesome! I entered yesterday also, but I never did get a call from anyone this morning,” I said.

“I kinda figured that you would have entered, “ She said.

“Well, let’s go and get your suitcase,” I said.

We went down the escalader to the bagged clamier and got her suitcase.

Once we had her suitcase, we walked out to my car. I opened the trunk so that Natasha could put her suitcase in there with my suitcase. We got into the car and left the airport.

“I can’t believe that we are going to get to see Tokio Hotel in concert again!” She said.

“I know! I can’t wait either! It’s going to be so much fun!” I said.

“You got that right!” Natasha said.

About fifteen minutes later, we were at Rafferty’s.

“Well, let’s eat,” I said as we got out of the car.

“Is this a good place to eat at?” Natasha asked me.

“It sure is,” I said “My mom and I eat here all the time when we come into Memphis.”

“Ok,” Natasha said.

“Welcome to Rafferty’s. How many will be with you this afternoon?” The hostess said.

“It’s just us two,” I told the lady.

“Ok, follow me please,” She said as she grabbed two menus and lead us to our table.

“You waiter will be with y’all shortly,” The lady said and left us to look at the menu.

“Hello ladies. My name is Jonathon and I’ll be your waiter today. What will y’all like to drink?” Jonathon asked us.

“I would like a sweet tea with no lemon please,” I said.

“Ok, and what can I get you,” Jonathon asked looking at Natasha.

“I would like a sweet tea also, please,” Natasha said.

“Ok, I’ll bring those right out,” Jonathon said and left the table.

“Do you know what you are getting?” Natasha asked me.

“Yup, I’m getting the Chicken finger salad with honey mustard and hot bacon dressing,” I told her.

“Is that good?” She asked me.

“I love it! Do you know what you want yet?” I asked her.

“Um, no not really. I think I’ll just have the classic burger,” Natasha said.

We talked until Jonathon came back with our sweet teas.

“Ok, are y’all ladies ready to order?” Jonathon asked us.

“We sure are,” Natasha said. “I would like the classic burger with ketchup, mustard and pickles only, please.”

“Ok, what would you like?” Jonathon asked looking at me.

“I would like the Chicken finger salad with no tomatoes, please,” I said.

“Ok, I will put this in for you and it should be out really quickly,” Jonathon said and left the table once more.

“So, you never did tell me the other day while you were at Wal-Mart, who you hit with your cart,” Natasha said.

“Man, I was hoping that you would forget about that,” I told her laughing a little.

“Not a chance, Nicole,” Natasha said.

“Well, it was the one and only Bill and Tom Kaulitz,” I told her.

“Are you serious?” She asked me.

“Yes,” I told her.

She smiled at me shaking her head.

“Ok, don’t believe me, but it was them,” I said.

“Ok, ladies, here is your food,” Jonathon said while sitting our food down at us “I hope y’all enjoy.”

He walked away smiling at us.

We both started to laugh.

After we got done eating, we paid the bill and left the restaurant and went to our hotel downtown.

“What hotel are we staying at this weekend?” Natasha asked me.

“We are staying at the Peabody hotel. It’s the best hotel in Memphis,” I told her.

“Oh ok. That’s cool,” Natasha said.

Once we got to the hotel, I parked the car and we got out of the car and I opened the trunk so we could get out our suitcases. We got out suitcases out and I shut the trunk. We walked into the hotel.

“Good afternoon ladies. What can I do for y’all?” The guy at the front desk asked us.

“Good afternoon. Yes, I have a room for this weekend,” I told him.

“Ok, what’s the name that it would be under?” He asked me.

“Nicole, is that you?” I heard someone ask.

I turned around to see who was calling my name. It was Tom Kaulitz.

I looked over at Natasha and saw that her mouth was open.

“Natasha, shut your mouth,” I said laughing.

She shut her mouth and started to laugh with me.

“Hey Tom! Fancy seeing you here,” I said once Tom was standing next to us.

He laughed.

“Yeah, fancy seeing you here also,” Tom said.

“Ma’am,” I heard the guy at the desk say.

“Oh, I’m sorry. It should be under the name Pal,” I told him.

He looked on the computer and found my name.

“Ok, here are your keys. Enjoy your stay here,” The guy said and handed me the keys.

We left the desk, so that the people behind us could check in.

“So, are y’all ready for the concert?” Tom asked us.

“Yeah, we sure are,” I said.

I looked at Natasha and she couldn’t believe that I was talking to Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel.

“Tom, this is Natasha,” I told Tom.

“Oh, so this was the friend that you were talking to on the phone after you bumped into our cart at Wal-Mart. It’s nice to meet you Natasha,” Tom said handed his hand to shake hers.

“Yup, it sure is,” I said.

“It’s nice meeting you too, Tom,” Natasha said shaking his hand.

“Well, I better go, before Bill and the others think I got lost. Maybe we might see y’all around later,” Tom said walking off.

“So, do you believe me now?” I asked Natasha.

“Um, yeah, I believe you now,” She said.

We went to the elevator and pushed the button. When it was on the floor, it opened and we got in. I pressed the button for the fifth floor and the doors shut. The elevator doors opened at the fifth floor. We got out and went to our room. I put the key in and it opened.

“Wow! This room is nice,” Natasha said as she was in awe.

“Yeah, they sure are,” I said as I looked around the room.

I couldn’t believe that the rooms looked like the belonged in a Mansion.

“Well, I want the bed by the window. Is that ok?” I asked Natasha.

“Yeah, I don’t mind at all,” She said and sat her suitcase on her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys that was Chapter Four!
Did y’all like it, or not?
Bitte comment and tell me what y’all thought about it.
Atleast two comments from ANYONE till next chapter, bitte :)