Status: bipolar updates

Love Lockdown

Secrets Out

I was pacing back and forth in Jamie and Matt’s spare bedroom. I was nervous as hell, I was going to tell Oli today, and I wasn’t sure how he was going to take it. I mean he was already going to be a father in less then three months and I doubt he’ll take the news that he has another child coming along the way soon after well. I had called him before hand and told him to meet me here. Boy was it an awkward phone call, but it will be much worse when I tell him I’m pregnant. Realizing that pacing around this room wasn’t going to get me anywhere, I decided I would just go down stairs and try to do something that would take my mind off of the awkwardness. Before I did though I looked at my form in the mirror and lifted up the shirt I was wearing (which just happened to be Oli’s) over my stomach. I was barely showing yet. Hell If I didn’t know I was pregnant I would have just thought I gained a couple of pounds. I sighed to myself before letting the shirt fall back down, giggling to myself because it almost went down to my knees.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs and into the kitchen since I was starting to get hungry. I went straight for the refrigerator and grabbed the cookie dough ice cream, and the birthday cake ice cream out of the freezer. Grabbing a really big spoon I opened both containers up. Taking spoonfuls from each container I stuffed the spoon in my mouth. I grabbed a bag of Doritos on the way. I don’t even like Doritos but I wanted them.

“My goodness woman you are gonna get brain freeze.” Jamie said and Matt just laughed and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

“What? I’m really hungry.” I stated ice cream still in my mouth.

“I can see that.” She said rolling her eyes “So when is jackass coming over?” I laughed at that. Jamie wasn’t as mad at Oli as she was before but she still insults him when she gets the chance. I find it amusing.

I looked at the clock on the stove and noticed it was almost two in the afternoon. “Um I think he said he’ll be here around 2:30ish. He might be here at three, you know he’s always late.” I said scooping some ice cream up with a Dorito, Matt slightly gagged causing me to laugh.

“Yeah remember the time he was late for his own birthday party!” Matt said holding his sides because he was laughing so hard.

“Yeah I was in the car with him and he was too stubborn to ask for directions or use the GPS. You guys ate the birthday cake without us.”

“Hey we saved one slice.”

“Yeah that small piece that Oli and I had to share.”

Jamie giggled at that, just as the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!” She said before walking off to the door. Matt and I laughed when we heard Jamie sigh in annoyance.

“Nay it’s Jackass!” She shouted, walking back into the room and I got up bringing my ice cream with me as I walked into the living room where Oli was nervously fidgeting with his jacket.

“Hi Oliver.” I said causing him to jump slightly and turn around to look at me.

“H-hi N-nay” He was nervous I could tell because he never stutters unless he’s nervous.

“We should probably talk outside.” I suggested getting up and grabbing my ice cream, Oli followed behind me. I opened the patio door and stepped out into the warm spring air. I sat down on a lounge chair by the pool and Oli sat on the one facing me. I fiddled with the sleeve of my shirt and bite down on my left lip ring.

“Um… so what did you want to tell me?”

“Well I don’t know how you’re going to take it.”

“You won’t know unless you tell me.”

I sighed preparing myself “Oliver. I’m pregnant.”

It was like he didn’t here what I said because just stared ahead of me his mouth open wide for a long time. “What?”

“I’m pregnant.” I stated looking him dead in the eyes so he would know I was serious. He looked down at his feet and ran his hands through his hair. He looked up at the sky and avoided my eyes.

“How long have you known?”

“For about two weeks. I was going to tell you when I saw you at the hospital. But then Melissa butted in.” I said starting to frown mentioning her name. Good thing she’s pregnant or I would have beat the shit out of her by now. I hate that bitch.

“Nay I swear there is nothing going on between us anymore. It was just on tour and I regret it.”

“Oliver what you do is your business not mine. It doesn’t matter.” I said looking away from him. He lifted my face up to face him again.

“I’m sorry.”

“I know you are. But it doesn’t change anything.”

“I know that. But I’ll do want ever it takes to make this work I swear.” He took my hands in his. “I miss you Nay. Take me back please? I know I fucked up big time. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking. I ruined a good thing. I want to start over.” He took the chain he was wearing off of his neck and placed it in my hands. I look down at it and realized that my engagement was attached to the chain. I didn’t know what to say as I stared down at it. “You don’t have to decide now but just know that I was serious about marrying you. I still am.” He placed his hands on my stomach. “I want this…I want us.” At this point I could feel tears swell up in my eyes. He’d never talked to me like this before. It was touching. It almost made me take him back on the spot.

“But what about Melissa? The baby?”

“Melissa doesn’t matter, she means nothing to me at all. The two children on the way are what I want just as much as you. I know what I did was stupid. But there is a child coming out of this and I vowed to take care of it. I’ll love both of them just the same. I think of it as an extension of the family.” He took my hands in his again “That is if you want to start one with me.”

“I…I don’t know.” He stood up then leaned over and kissed my forehead.

“Just think about it.” Oliver said before walking off back into the house, leaving me to figure out what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh goodness I know its been forever since I've updated. I'm wicked sorry. Hopefully you still like this.

Comment so I know people still like this