Seeming to Go Nowhere

Remember to Feel Real

I woke up to an empty house.

It scared me, to tell you the truth. Mason wasn't even there; I felt as if I was stuck in a nightmare. I had woken up like usual, forgetting that Ben was with me last night; that I fell asleep in the presence of a stranger. No worries for me though, I didn't feel any different and I had all my clothes on. I took a quick usual shower and got dressed. I headed downstairs, expecting to see seven boys downstairs eating breakfast or lounging around, but no. Not a single soul was downstairs that I could see.

I frowned, "Hello?"

Silence

"Brendon? Ben? Anyone?" I looked in the front room and the kitchen, "PJ? Randy? Hello?"

I walked briskly to the backdoor. Nope... nothing. I ran upstairs and got my bag with my notebook and other necessary items and ran back down, "Mason! Come on, let's go!"

I was anticipating to hear his common moan and jingle of dog tags, but nothing came. I walked back upstairs, looking through every room for my dog.... My dog of all things should have been right next to me the whole entire time. He is glued to my side like my shadow, "Mason!!!"

I ran my fingers through my wavy hair and turned around the empty home. I was completely alone with no explanation.

"There's gotta be..." I muttered to myself, "Come on Jules... look for a note or a sign that they've just left for a little..."

So I collected myself with my own encouraging words and walked around the area with hope of finding a note of some kind telling me that they've gone off somewhere and would be back any minute. Again...you know what happened. By this point I was ready to break down crying. Brendon never forgot to tell me what was going on. He's never left me at home alone. He's always woken me up when we had to go somewhere.

Always

I pulled my old ripped up baseball hat on and slipped my aviators up my nose. I started walking down the street. There was only one other possible place that the boys could have gone and that was the gas station. I clenched at my backpack. What if they weren't there? What if something terrible happened? What if Armor For Sleep wasn't real and those four random boys kidnapped my brother and best friends. No, no... That wouldn't make sense. They usually take the girl in those cases and besides... Brendon could take down all three of 'em in one foul swoop if he wanted to. Not saying that Ben's not strong, but Brendon is a giant. He's massive...an--and Ben's a toothpick. I shook the nonsense from my head as I turned the corner and headed down to the edge of town. If they weren't there then I'd cry. But if they were then there would be hell to pay...
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooohhhh, bus scene! XD

oh don't get so wound up... I'm saving that crap. lol.
or am i? >>