Punk Goth in Beverly Hills

I will always be right by your side

“So, do you feel any different?” Scott asked.
“Just a little more loved by a seventeen year-old.” I replied.
“And who would that be?” Scott said jokingly. I rolled my eyes. He leaned closer giving me the strongest most passionate kiss he ever could have. Scott pulled away at the same time I did.
“That was amazing.” I said in awe.
“It was for you and you only that I would kiss that way.” He whispered in my ear as he traveled down my neck kissing it.
“I love you.” I whispered.
“I love you too.” Scott whispered back. We found ourselves making-out for an hour.
“I think its best I get home now.” I said in a low voice.
“Do you want me to walk you home?” Scott asked.
“That would be great.” I answered. When I got home with Scott we talked a little before I went in.
“So, your birthday is next week.” I said in a powerful voice. “Yes it is, and my parents will no longer be my legal guardians.” Scott said with joy in his voice.
"That's great, you won't have to live in this shit hole." I said with a sad tone.
"If I go anywhere, you'll be coming with me." Scott said in a meaningful voice "I love you and will always be right by your side." Scott said with a grin.

clikey clikey