Lying Is the Most Fun Brendon Can Have Without Taking His Clothes Off

Dirty Little Secrets

Jon’s P.O.V

It was midnight and I could hear two different sets of snoring coming from the bunks opposite mine. I jumped out of my bunk and landed as gently as possible of the carpeted surface. I could see that the light in the back room was on, so Spencer obviously knew I wouldn’t be able to resist. Just in case you hadn’t picked it up yet, Spencer and I were gay and together. It was a secret that we kept from everyone including Brendon and Ryan.

“Jon? Is that you?” I could hear Spencer’s loud whisper as I approached the door

“Yeah it’s me” I answered being careful not to be loud. I walked over to where Spencer was lying in bed.

“I missed you” He responded bluntly

“ I don’t -” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before Spencer took my shirt and pulled me on top of him, our kiss hungry and needy. I ripped his shirt over his head before removing my own and pressing myself against him. He licked my lips begging for entrance and I couldn’t react any faster.

The kiss deepened as I reached for the waistband of his pants, beginning to slide them off. Spencer pulled away and was staring at the door. I turned around to see a very shocked Ryan Ross standing at the threshold. He look from Spencer to me then back to Spencer.

“J-Jon and S-Spencer?” Ryan stammered before racing from the door

“Brendon! Wake up!! Jon and Spencer are gay!” Ryan squealed, racing to Brendon’s bunk and dragging him back to where Spencer and I lay, half-naked.

“What is this?” Brendon said with a smirk

“Uh..um..uh” I muttered, trying to find the words

“How come you didn’t tell us?” Ryan whined, an impatient expression on his face

“We thought … you’d react weird” Spencer said in such a low voice you could barely hear

“No we wouldn’t because me and Ryan-” Brendon started, but was cut off when Ryan elbowed him in the stomach and gave him a death glare. This suddenly got interesting! I sat up and crossed my legs Indian style on the bed.

“So it seems that all of us had a dirty little secret then aye?” Jon laughed, staring at Ryan and Brendon. Ryan blushed a light pink that Brendon found adorable.

“We will leave now..” Brendon finished, taking Ryan’s hand and leading him back to the front room. As the door slammed behind them I turned to face Spencer. A soft kiss soon turned into what we had before.

How could I resist Spencer Smith?

It was impossible.
♠ ♠ ♠
for my friend Bella, who loves Joncer and Rydon
<3