Alone Together Alone

Introduction

Blood, flesh, and furious faces baring fangs was all I saw but I had the strength to fight them off. The faces were all faces of friends, bands I’d toured with, bands I’d signed.

Yet I had no trouble fighting them off and taking them down.

My friend Mike Carden advanced on me. Ready to kill me judging from the look in his eyes and my arm cocked back ready to strike back. Then in his eye I caught a glimpse of myself, almost like looking in a mirror. I was a beast like them, fangs and all, and I had them bared for all to see in a threatening manner as my fist swung forward coming in contact with Mike’s jaw.

When I touched him I could feel more than just a human body; I could feel power crawling beneath his skin and I knew instantly I was stronger than him.

I looked around, even as I fought, and knew I was stronger than everyone I was surrounded by.

Me, this little dude from Chicago, was stronger than everyone.

My attention was suddenly drawn to a roof top to my left, as if pulled by a sixth sense, William Beckett, I’d been friends with him since he was a teenager, shoved a woman off a building. This wasn’t the Bill I knew.

The girl was a raven haired beauty plummeting toward the asphalt.

Watching her fall felt like a piece of me was falling too.

I didn’t even know her. She was the only person I didn’t recognize but she was the only one I seemed emotionally involved with.

“Erin!” I panted trying to steady my breathing.

I had known her?

I awoke in a cold sweat for the third week straight to the same reoccurring nightmare.

“Pete,” Ashley, my girlfriend, spoke her voice still thick with sleep as she sat up and began rubbing my back. “Is it that dream again?”

“Yeah.” I grumbled out leaning over to rest my head on her shoulder.

She just continued to rub my back soothingly. “Honey, it’s just a dream.” She whispered in my ear just like she did every night.

Just like every night I couldn’t help but feel she was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the beginning
I'm going to be posting this one as I write it and I've never really done that before so bear with me please.

Remember this is a sequel read the other one for this to actually make sense!

Stephie-Renee18 Thanks for encouraging me to write the sequel. You're the reason it's being written.

By the way if you're good at making banners and whatnot and you have a little time could you make me a banner? I totally suck at it because my computer's ancient.