Inanimate Objects

Cookies

“Bam! Cookies are ready!” Bam heard his mother call up the stairs, pausing his game, he rose from his lying position on his bed next to his best friend.

“Coming!” He grinned like a child. He loved his mothers baking but never admitted it to his friends. Hell, he loved everything about his mother and father.

He ran down the staircase and into the kitchen snatching up two cookies, intending on giving one to his friend. He dashed back up the stairs to see his best friend had un-paused the game and was now getting ahead of Bam’s virtual racing car “Cheater” He grinned, sitting back on the bed and taking his controller in his hands, cookies on the bed between his legs.

He placed one of the cookies in his mouth, feeling the fresh gooiness of the cookie, chocolate still melted. It massaged his taste buds, moaning at the sheer yumminess of the homemade cookie. He quickly ate the one between his index finger and thumb, seeing a hand ghost over the warm treat.

“Am I not allowed a cookie” His Finnish friend asked, tentatively going to collect the spare cookie still resting between his legs. He pulled his hand back at the look Bam gave him, a warning glare.

One cookie had disappeared into Bam’s stomach and there was one left, the game still un-paused, neither of their virtual cars moving, the timer running out until the screen flashed ‘Times Up, Game Over’ Bam cursed from around the little bit of cookie still in his mouth, trying to savour the taste of the chocolate chips and warm, soft dough.

His hand went to grab at the other cookie, quickly shoving it into his mouth and rolling his eyes at the sheer orgasmic taste “Damn it, these are good” He moaned around the cookie as he took another bite.

Ville snatched at it against, Bam turning his head “Bam Bam I wanna cookie” Ville whined, giving Bam a look of a broken hearted child, lower lip stuck out into a pout.

“Pout all you want Ville, you can get your own. This one is all mines!!” He smirked, holding the cookie in his mouth as he pressed the ‘New Game’ option on the list.

Ville leaned over Bam’s face, wrapping his lips around one end of the slowly cooling cookie, taking a small bite. He moaned “Fuck, Damn, Shit, Dick these are good” taking another bit until there was a small bit left. Bam looked at his friend, as he moaned each time he took a bite, seeing his lips wrapped around the cookie.

Bam went to take the last bite, Ville going to do the same. Both taking a bite, both wrapping their lips around the last part of the cookie, their lips brushing together. There eyes shot open as they realised they practically kissed, both quickly swallowing their part of the treat and backing away.

“S-sorry” Ville stuttered, a blush spreading to his beautiful face. He sat next to Bam on the bed, twiddling his thumbs nervously. He saw Bam’s leg twitch and suddenly found Bam straddling his waist, lips attached to his in a passionate kiss. Ville didn’t understand what was happening, but kissed back nonetheless.

Their tongues danced together, tangling and stroking. Lips becoming red and swollen. Cocks becoming hard.

Ville didn’t even know Bam was gay, didn’t have fucking clue. Bam always talked about girls- much to his dismay- and how he would hump this girl and that girl. Ville was different though, never talked about girls he liked. He was more of a romantic, never talked about how he “Humped” girls, but would make love to them.

Bam always called him a pussy because of that fact, but he was soon finding out the real Bam. The real Bam that was always locked away in the closet, the Bam that was currently, rocking his hips into Ville’s, making the sweet friction and causing Ville to moan his best friend’s name.

“Bam, stop” He panted out, so very close to his first orgasm caused by a guy. The first of many, all by one person.

“What? What’s wrong?” He asked, catching his breath. He looked at him seriously seeing lust and want in his beautiful cerulean eyes.

“What is this? You’re not even gay” The older teen stated the truth, or what he thought was the truth.

“Ville, I’ve been moaning your name while I jerked off for the past two years, I think I know I want this babe” That surprised Ville. He had also caught himself moaning Bam’s name at nights on his own with only his hand to help him with his raging teenage hormones.

“But you talk about girls you want to “Hump”” He said using air quotes.

“You look like a girl….you’re the girl I wanna hump” He smirked, making Ville gasp in surprise, his cock hardening even more, if that was even possible.

Without even knowing, Bam’s hand started to unbutton Ville’s trousers, unzipping them so Bam could reach into the tight confines straining his cock. He pulled the hardened manhood from Ville’s pants, starting to stroke it slowly, thumb running over the head. Shivers ran down Ville’s spine at the feeling, pleasure shooting around the whole of his body as the skater’s hand moved faster.

His head bowed, licking the head of the Finn’s cock, hand still moving at a fast pace. He wrapped his lips around the head on his cock, starting to suck causing him to moan too loudly.

He licked up the shaft of his cock, tongue swirling around the underside of the head.

Smirking at the older teen, he lowered his head and took his cock fully into his mouth, hand massaging the base of the cock and the parts he couldn’t quite get into his hot cavern. He sucked his cheeks in, the sensation was unbearable for the moaning Finn.

He started to writhe underneath the skater’s body, feeling Bam grin around his cock. His mouth was removed from around Ville’s hardened manhood and he saw Bam’s lust filled gaze linger over his lips. Bam’s own lips came crashing into Ville‘s, tongues tangling once more. The younger teens hands started to undo his own baggy jeans, his shirt being pulled over his head, followed by Ville‘s. their lips met again as Bam led down next to Ville, pulling the slender Finn on top of him.

Ville began to remove his own trousers, kicking them off with a quick flick of the foot. He began pulling Bam’s from his body next, Bam raising his hips off the bed to get them off quicker.

Soon they where both bare, precome dripping from their cocks and being smudged onto their bodies. Writhing around the bed together while they kissed, Bam’s hands
squeezing Ville’s ass, parting his cheeks a little to sneak a fingertip to brush his entrance, penetrating it just a little.

Ville moaned and rocked his hips for Bam to push his finger in, Bam obeying him, pushing the fingertip all the way in and back out, back in more than before and out again repeating it until his finger was all the way in, pulling out and adding another finger repeating it with a scissoring action, preparing Ville for his cock that would soon penetrate him.

He pulled his fingers from Ville’s virgin entrance, lifting Ville by the hips, a silent plea to lower himself down onto Bam’s cock. Ville obeyed, slowly lowering himself down onto Bam’s hard shaft, loving the sensation it caused but also trying to block of the pain shooting through his entrance and around his body as his tightness adjusted to the size of Bam’s penis.

He waited for the burning to subside slightly before raising his hips from Bam’s and lowering them again, cock brushing his prostate. He moaned as he repeated his actions over and over, Bam moaning beneath him, hand wrapped around Ville’s cock, pumping in time with Ville’s motions.

Ville sped up his actions, coming down on Bam’s cock harder and faster, each time his cock brushing against the Finn’s sensitive prostate, building up the pleasure as he rode Bam over and over.

The pooling in his abdomen was building up with each thrust, Bam writhing underneath Ville in pleasurable bliss “Ville I’m going to come!” He moaned, speeding up the movement of his hand on Ville’s cock.

“Me Too” Ville squeezed out before he shot his seed onto Bam’s chests, feeling his lover release is own seed into his hot body. Bam let out a loud moan as he shook violently.

“Oh Ville” Bam moaned over and over again “I’ve wanted this for so long” He said, head thrown back as Ville road off his orgasm.

“Hmmm Me too baby” He moaned, collapsing next to Bam on the bed, resting his head on his sweaty chest.

Bam panted, stroking Ville’s hair “How did this all start?” He asked with a slight laugh.

“You wouldn’t give me that fucking cookie” Ville laughed along, running his fingertips over Bam’s chest, finding that his lover’s breathing had stabilized, he looked up seeing the younger teen asleep “Charming. They never stay awake” He laughed to himself “I love you” He whispered to the sleeping skater before drifting off into a dream-filled sleep.