Inanimate Objects

Cake And Snow

Ville pulled his blazer onto his shoulders, brushing it straight. He looked at himself in the mirror, eying his appearance for the last time as he straighten the red rose in the top pocket. He took a deep breath, butterflies in his stomach fluttering about.

He had never felt so nervous, for today was the day he and Bam were to be wed. He hadn’t seen his charming prince in nearly a week.

The ceremony was being held at his Grandparent’s house back in his home country. Finland. Bam had suggested it to Ville and oh what a nice idea it was. Ville hadn’t been back since he was 7 years old, when he found out his uncle had passed away.

He stood in his Mother’s childhood bedroom, eyes tracing the flowery wallpaper and then trailed off to look out the window, it was snowing. He had always wanted a white wedding, and he got it. It was the perfect wedding for the perfect couple.

Taking one last deep breath and slowly releasing it, he made his way out of the small bedroom and into the hallway of the small wooden bungalow. His mother was in the hallway, wiping a stray tear from her eye, as she opened her arms, waiting for her son to embrace her.

“I’m so happy for you” She silently cried with happiness, rocking her son in her arms as if he was 1 year old again. She unwrapped her arms, pulling back from the warm embrace. She sniffed “He’s waiting for you” She smiled, lacing her fingers with her son’s, pulling him towards the back door leading to the yard.

He saw the snow falling, the faint sound of his and Bam’s favourite Iggy Pop song and Bam stood at the end of the aisle, garden chairs formed in rows as if pews in a church. The white flakes fell and stuck in Bam’s hair, making him seem angelic. One fell on his nose which he quickly brushed off, not knowing his fiancée was actually watching his every move.

Everyone stood from their seats, waiting for the slender Finn to walk out, and so he started towards the door, seeing Bam focusing full attention on the door he was going to walk through at any second.

The cold struck him quickly as he stepped out side, mother by his side. He blushed at all the attention on him, he had never been good with being the centre of attention. But as soon as his eyes connected with Bam’s ocean blue ones, everything washed away and only his and Bam’s heart beats were the only sounds surrounding the older man.

He unconsciously walked down the aisle, soon ending up facing the love of his life, hands linked together as they gazed into each other’s eyes.

**

“You may kiss the er…groom” The vicar stuttered, obviously not used to having to host a gay wedding. Bam leant forwards, pressing his lips to Ville’s in a loving kiss.

They walked down the aisle hand in hand, getting ready to go over to the registry office to become official. Ville looked to the side, seeing his father holding their daughter. She was smiling and laughing, clearly enjoying the day as much as they were.

A Limo rested outside the house, climbing in, both their mother’s and fathers climbing in next to them and driving towards a new life.

**

“Congratulations!!!!” The room cheered, the men stood with their daughter in the middle of the room back at Ville’s grandparent’s house. The cake stood tall next to them, passing their daughter to April, they grabbed the knife together, Bam’s hands wrapped around Ville’s holding the knife above the icing of the cake. Slowly pressing down and cutting the first piece out, Bam starting to feed it to his new husband, kissing his lips to lick the icing off.

Bam cut another small piece of cake off, walking over to his uncle Vincent AKA Don Vito and smudging it right into his face “That’s for saying that me and Willa wouldn’t work out” He laughed, soon feeling another piece of cake being shoved into his face, wiping it from his eyes he saw his husband smirking “You little shit” He laughed, grabbing a handful of the cake and shoving it in Ville’s face.

Soon the whole room was covered in cake, only April and Anita still stood shocked, getting attacked by a large chunk of the expensive cake.

“Look at the walls!” April gasped but raised he voice while talking, glaring daggers at her son. She smiled nonetheless, it was supposed to be a happy day and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves in the cake fight.

“It always ends up in a food fight Ape” Bam grinned, kissing his mother on the cheek, licking some of the cake off her face with a smirk.

“Don’t you just know they will be together forever” Anita laughed, looking at the newly weds now kissing in the middle of the room while the chaos carried on around them.

And she was right.

They would be together forever.

The end
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for readin ^_^

please comment if you liked

x