Status: a restart that will take some time

Exchanged Romance

When Benjamin heads to America for a six month exchange he hoped for a different way of life, a new American college and new mates to make. What he didn't expect was to find love, and with the guy that lives in the next dorm across the hall.
Exchanged Romance is a roller-coaster story with humor and drama, a story about friendships you'll never forget and experiences that you thought you may never have.
So, hop in, enjoy the ride and get ready for a story you've never read before.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This was an old story that I started back in 2009 when I was fifteen. Years have past and I lost my drive to write this because I could no longer relate to the characters or the story. To my loyal subscribers I want you to know that Exchanged Romance is still the love story between Benjamin and Patrick, but there are changes in age, setting, and characters. Though you are reading a new story, the essence of what I wanted the story to be is still there, and I can only hope that you want to follow me again into this world.
To all the new readers; enjoy.
  1. CH 1- Welcome to the US of A
    Ben has landed in America for a new adventure
  2. CH 2- The Lords name in vain
  3. CH 3 - Room 260