Status: I've been hard at work! Tell me what you think!!!

Long Forgotten Faces

Chapter 1

It was my first night in the long forgotten mansion in the woods just outside of Forks Washington. I’d heard stories of the Cullen’s who’d supposedly lived here almost 100 years ago. They kept to themselves for the most part, but there were a few times when they would come out of their shells and interact with the other kids that lived here in Forks at the time. I heard somewhere that Edward Cullen married the chief of police’s daughter Bella Swan. I don’t know what happened to them though, one day the whole Cullen family just packed up and left, without notice and no has one heard about them since.

My parents just bought the old Cullen mansion back here in the woods. We’ve been living here for a few years and we’ve restored the whole place. It’s not like there was much to restore though it was as if someone had been taking care of the house all of these years.

I’d heard something moving in the closet in my room. Which just so happened to Emmett Cullen’s old room. I’d never heard anything in this house before but considering how old it is I figured it was only to foundation creaking or something. That was until I heard something moving around in the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and tell me what you think more will be up later!!!