Status: I've been hard at work! Tell me what you think!!!

Long Forgotten Faces

Chapter 2

I got out of bed to go look in the closet, I needed to know what was making that noise. I found the box and sifted through all of puppets and old tots and found that it was an old Furby that had somehow turned on and started moving its eyes and little feet. I couldn’t help but laugh it was kind of cute in a creepy way. What the hell was a freaking Furby doing in a box at the bottom of an 19 year old boys closet? I didn’t get it Emmett was supposed to be this hot shot 19 year old, or so I’ve heard.

I decided to sift though the box some more to see if I could find anything else interesting, and to my surprise I did. I found what looked to be and old picture album. I couldn’t help myself now curiosity got the best of me and I took to album back to my bed and sat down running my hands over the old leather cover, so old yet still so smooth.

I carefully opened the book and smiled. It was Emmett’s family album there were pictures that looked like they were taken in the 1940’s I very carefully and skillfully took the photo out of the album and turned it over to find that it indeed was taken in 1942 before the war. I thought the Cullen’s lived here during the millennium? Maybe people have their stories wrong. I keep looking through the pictures as they went through the years, the only thing that seemed to change in them though were the amount of people and the scenery, the Cullen’s never seemed to age.

I came to the very last photo it was at Bella and Edwards wedding, which I know for a fact happened in 2008 but the same Cullen’s from the picture in 1942 were still there not looking a day over 20.

“So I see you’ve figured it out.” A musical voice came from my doorway when I looked to see who it was my jaw fell open and I couldn’t remember how to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so tell me what you think!!!