Fairytale

Chapter 1

So this story you're reading, I'm writing it. It's the story of my life. The life of Isabella White. I'm sorry to say I don't have any love connections with the Jonas Brothers, nor am I fervently in love with anybody. I have two older brothers that annoy me but I love them. I am not obscenely beautiful, nor do I have a shining personality. I am simply me.

Isabella's POV

Ah the first day back after Christmas holidays. Everybody showing off their new couture bags and prada clothes. Yes lucky me. It's like being a roxy sweater in with a full closet of Louis Vuitton and Jl.

"Hey Josh! Kyle!"

Ah yes my two brothers who feel that I am still a small child and must need protection. They are way more popular than what I am. I have long blonde hair with natural light brown streaks. They have sandy blonde hair and look like they should be Holister models. I am stuck at a mere height of 5'2, they look like giants next to me. Pretty much the only thing I like about myself is my deep sea blue/green eyes. People say I have a nice body but I like to keep myself covered. It works better that way.

"Hey you going to be okay?" Josh asked.

I shook out of my stupor and nodded.

"See ya around, Squirt." Kyle ruffled my hair.

As they walked off I tried to fix my already messed hair. I went to my locker and checked in the mirror I had. Ugh why do I even bother. I look ugly anyways. I slammed my locker shut and walked to first class.

*RING*

The rest of the class came pouring in as the final bell rang. I looked around at my eighth grade class. Oh I bet by the way I've been talking you would think I would be older, tenth grade maybe? Well no I go to one of the richest schools in the country and I'm 13 in eighth grade.

"Okay class let's begin." The teacher said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RING*

I slowly gathered my books and set off to my locker to get my backpack. The hallways were crowded once again with people saying their goodbyes and such. I sighed and opened my locker making sure not to look in the god forsaken mirror. I put my books in my backpack and closed my locker. I walked slowly to the tenth grader portion of the school where my brothers would be. Slowly people in the halls were trickling out to bask in the Californian sun.

"Yo little sista!" Kyle called.

I sighed and jogged up to my two brothers and their hockey buddies.

"Yes older brothers?"

"Oh nothing just wanted you over here." Josh said.

I nodded and pulled out the book I was reading- Romeo and Juliet. I opened to my page and started reading. My brothers started walking so I followed still reading, letting my curtain of hair hide me from the rest of the world. As we walked home my brothers buddies slowly left to their own houses.

"Bye Isabella."

I heard a soft voice say. I snapped my head up and looked up. All I saw was the retreating back of a boy I didn't know.
♠ ♠ ♠
so guys i had this idea and couldnt let it pass. feedback please!