Marooned

Marooned. ma·rooned,
To put ashore on a deserted island or coast and intentionally abandon.

Claire Sparks was ready for summer. She had just graduated High school and was planning to take the year off before heading of to college. When her best friend and neighbor Nina, offers her a summer job at her families five star resort in the Caribbean’s. She takes the job and invites her cousin Jewel along for the ride.

The Jonas Brothers just finished there Burnin’ Up Tour and where looking for a getaway from the lime life. They had heard great things about the Sunset Village Resort Islands and where more than ready for a little R&R.

Joe seems to take an interest on Claire the minute his eyes laid on her. Claire is not so interested. While serving drinks on a boat party Claire starts to feel sea sick. She goes out to get some fresh air and Joe cant help but go check and see if she’s alright. Claire losses her balance and falls over bored. Joe dives in after her with only a raft and first aid kit to help.

They float out all night and land on shore. It looks like there in the middle of nowhere. Stranded on the island with only one another. As Joe explores the island in hopes of food or even civilization he discovers that they are not stranded after all. Just a mere two miles into the jungle by where they landed was the resort.

He cant help but feel that Claire is something special. The girl for him. He decides not to tell her that they aren’t stranded after all. He’ll keep it a secret. At least until she falls for him.