Status: I will continue this story.....R.I.P James Owen Sullivan.....I'll miss you

Love the Girl

He saw her......across the room......she looks so sad.....so alone............so hurt............she's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. If only the world could see what he does. If only the world would except them.

Disclaimer: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold! All those who know me would know what I'd be doing by now if I did! *Giggles* I do however own all made up characters so F*** off if you try and steal my own creations! I worked very hard on them!

Image

Characters:

Image

Isabella Morgan was forced to move from her home in Washington to Huntington Beach her senior year. She wasn't really sad seeing as she had no friends and nothing to miss. Isabella has been the perfect child since birth, A+ student, never disobeyed her parents and has never gotten in trouble. Not much of a possibility of that happening seeing as she never leaves the house. What happens when a shy, smart, innocent girl meets Jimmy Sullivan?

Image

Jimmy Sullivan has lived in Huntington beach his whole life. He moves from foster home to foster home, always gets into trouble and never does what he's told. He's in a band, smokes and drinks. What happens when he meets Isabella?