Status: I will continue this story.....R.I.P James Owen Sullivan.....I'll miss you

Love the Girl

First Day

Isabella’s P.O.V

“Well Ms. Morgan from the looks of your file your quiet an impressive student, straight A’s since kindergarten, no trouble and an impressive amount of extra curricular activates. This is the most impressive file I’ve ever seen, you’ll do extremely well” said Mr. Davidson, my new principle. He was a nice man; he had grey hair and was a little fat, but still nice. “Thank you sir” I said as I fidgeted with my fingers. “Now let me show you to your first class” said Mr. Davidson as he got up and ushered me out of his office.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

I was silently laughing at Zack who had managed to shoot a spit wad in Mrs. Hern’s hair. She was one of the oldest people I’ve ever seen in my life and the most annoying person ever. It was hilarious, she was just standing their with a huge spit wad sticking out the side of her head. Everyone in the class laughed as soon as she turned her back. “Hey 5 bucks to the first person who can get another spit wad on her shirt” whispered Brian as he gave me a smirk.

Brian was my best friend; he was my partner in crime and my band mate. If it wasn’t for him I’d be on the streets, see he convinced his parents to let me stay with them until we graduate. I owe him a lot. Just as I was about to shoot the biggest spit wad I’ve ever made a knock at the class room door made me stop. “Hello Alice, I just wanted to show our new student to her first class” saiddickface Mr. Davidson. Just then Mr. Davidson came in with a girl trailing in behind him.

Her face was covered by her black hair and she wore a pink shirt and jeans. Great another preppy, that brings the count to 3000 in the school alone. “Welcome Ms. Morgan” coughed out the dust filled Mrs. Hern. “Thank you” whispered the girl. “Well I’ll let you get on with class” said Mr. Davidson, “And have a good day” he said to the girl as he left.

“Let’s welcome Isabella Morgan to the class” said Mrs. Hern. Murmurs of welcome were heard threw the class. “You can sit next to Mr. Sullivan” said Mrs. Hern as she pointed to me. And for the first time since the girl entered the class did I see her face…..her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapters are always small but don't worry they get bigger!

Over and Out Captain!!!