Status: I will continue this story.....R.I.P James Owen Sullivan.....I'll miss you

Love the Girl

A Little Box Of...

Jimmy’s P.O.V

“She’s amazing” I sighed as I flopped down on Brian’s bed. “So what happened?” he asked as he turned around in his chair to look at me. “I can’t put my finger on it but she’s different” I said as I remembered all the events of the day. “Awe is she making the big bad Rev go soft?” he questioned in a baby voice.

I glared at him, “I’m serious” I said as I pulled out my notebook. “Anyway while you were getting comfy with your dream girl I was talking to Matt and he told me that we got a show to play next weekend” said Brian with a smile on his face. “That’s good” I said as I started writing a few sentences that came to mind. “She’s really that great?” asked Brian as I pulled my eyes and attention away from my notebook.

“How can you tell?” I asked him sarcastically. “Because you keep talking about her and from the look on your face I can tell your thinking about her” he said. I gave him a smile, “I just want to get to know her...” I said trailing off.

Isabella’s P.O.V

I wasn’t really hungry so I just played with my food. Dinner with my parent’s was always quiet and uneventful, for once I just wished that a fork would fall off the table, just for something to happen…..they acted like they were robots and I’ve lived with it so long that I’ve grown accustomed to it but it still made me frustrated. Frustration….I liked the feeling…after so long of not feeling anything other than….nothing…..it was good.

It made me feel alive. I looked up at my parents who were too busy eating their food. My mother a regular step ford wife, her hair was always in place and she always looked picture perfect. She was a stay at home mom that always fussed about the décor of our house and having tea parties. She really didn’t care about anything other than making us the perfect family. I envied her and resented her at the same time.

On the one hand she made me into a little miniature version of her and a small part inside of me hated her for that. She didn’t even give me a choice. On the other hand, she lived in her own little world where she was satisfied of how everything was, her life in her eyes were perfect. I wanted a world like that.

I then looked at my dad. He was a balding middle age man. He fit together perfectly with my mom. He was the kind of man that worked and strived for what he wanted. He had everything a man his age would ever want, and he had the perfect little family. Both my parents bragged about me to their friends and acquaintances. Since birth all they ever did was try and make me perfect.

All those extra classes and at one point boarding school made me numb to the outside world. I always did what I was told and never failed in what I did. I never rebelled; I never even left the house without my mother or father, except for when I went to school. I envied other teenagers for their normal lives. “Isabella who was that boy you were standing with when I came to get you?” my father asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at my mother and father who were looking at me intently. “Oh…he’s a boy I’m tutoring after school” I said as I turned my attention back to my food. “I don’t like him” my father said sternly. “All those tattoos and those clothes he was wearing. I swear how do his parents let him out like that?” he rambled on. My mother was listening to my father talk with full attention.

“Isabella I don’t want you to talk to this boy or see him other than after school when you’re tutoring him” said my mother with worry. I sighed it’s not like I can see him anywhere else. “I’m finished may I be excuse?” I asked hoping to get away to my room. “Yes you’re excused” said my father as he went back to eating his dinner. I quickly left the table and made my way upstairs.

I locked my door behind me and flopped down on my bed. I bent over the side of my bed and moved a few boxes aside to retrieve the one box of freedom I held closest to me. That medium sized purple box. I opened it to reveal the things I hid from my parents. If they found out about them they would surely take them away.

Inside was an old CD player along with it were a few Cd’s Metallica, Gun’s and Rose’s and Led Zeppelin. Skittles and M&M’s were strewn about in the old box. Some incense I got from a girl I used to tutor. I smiled down at the only thing in my room that wasn’t organized this box was pure freedom….my freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! I'm trying to update as much as i can so please tell me if you like it or not, if not i think i might stop the story. All i need is to know a few people like it and I'll write more. Check out my other stories if you like this one! LOVE COMMENTS!

Over and Out Captain!!!