Changing Times

Jack ( Death Looms )

Jack was the first to speak, he had a tone in his voice.

"Glad you pup's could make it, shame you too late!" Jack said

I simply growled at him,

"Aww, whats up, cat got your tongue or is it a fur ball?"

I'm going to kill him i told the others.

Don't Dave, get Gemma safe then come back, there's no chance of an ambush, this has to be there whole coven john replied

suddenly Gemma twitched, her eyes opened wide, they weren't her usual inviting hazel brown eyes, they were a deep, harsh crimson red, suddenly i felt helpless there was nothing i could do to bring her back to me, she was damned to this fate forever and it was my fault, i should have stopped them, i shouldn't have let them get her i kept thinking to myself, suddenly another thought popped into my head, those bastards had taken everything from me, out of nowhere Gemma lunged at me with pure ferocity,there was nothing left in me to stop her from killing me, she was my life, my everything and now she would kill me without thinking twice, just as she was about to strike something stopped her in mid-air, it was griffin, he had caught her arm in between his jaws.

C'mon Dave, we will save her after we have killed the others.

He was right i had to kill the others, suddenly the other 10 wolves jumped at the vampires.

I lunged at Gemma and pinned her to the ground as Griff hit her in just the right place to paralyze her for a while.

We turned our attention to the ensuing battle, turns out the 10 wolves had managed to bring down the number of vampires to 7, then i noticed jack holding Simon by the throat.

Me and Griffin launched at him but we were too late, he snapped Simon's neck like a twig, Griff began to slow down as we got closer, Jack was hoping i would too but i didn't, i sped up and within the time it took for Jack to drop Simon and ready up for the fight ahead i was jumping up for the first strike.

I clubbed Jack around the face so hard his jaw detached from the rest of his face and flew into the sea, to my astonishment Jacks jaw regrew within seconds, somehow somebody had gotten to Gemma and she was stood next to Jack, the next thing i knew she was on top of me clawing, hitting and biting any part of me she could, i managed to shake her off however this had given Jack time to recover and think up a new strategies, he walked over to Gemma and i froze in shock as i watched him kiss her.

Soon after they started Griffin and John pounced on jack and began ripping chunks of flesh off him and throwing them into a smoldering pile of vampires.

This left Gemma's attention on me.

I will not kill her i told everyone
Nobody said u had to, just wait until Jack is finished off John replied

Within seconds Gemmas face went blank and she fell to the floor, She had blacked out.

I began to help the others clean up when i felt a bit dizzy myself, i soon found myself withing a familiar blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i wrote this mostly on the train, Comments?