Changing Times

Gemma (The Changing)

as i stepped out of the shower my television was on, this was normal as normally my little brother leaves it on after checking his precious football scores so i flicked onto BBC 24 for some reason i wanted to know what the media was poisoning us with today when suddenly i heard that 3 people had been attack on the Field just down the road from me, apparently nobody had noticed until 15 hours after the attacks, just at the moment i read that there was a sharp pain in my chest and then the door rang.

I answered the door and there stood the most beautiful thing in the world for me,
"Hey Gem"
"Heya Dave"
"Come in" i said as i stepped out of the way so that she could come in,
"nice walk here?"
"It was okay i suppose" she had a slightly different aura about her today
"So what did you wanna do today?" i asked
"Anything its your birthday remember"
"yeah" i said laughing slightly
"Sup'?"
"Nothing just thinking how 3 years ago my mum died and then a year later my dad died too."

There wasn't alot to say back to that and i knew it would kill the conversation of my 'birthday surprise' because i didn't want a huge fuss.

"Do you have college tomorrow Dave?" Gem asked interrupting my chain of thought
"wh...wa... Oh college no i don't why, did you wanna stay tonight?"
"Yeah if thats okay"
"Of course its okay, i said you should move in with me a year ago"

so we sat at mine for a few hours listening to music and generally having fun, 7 o'clock came along pretty fast, i knew a few friends were coming over in a minute and i was only wearing my black skinny jeans and belt so i grabbed my yellow V-neck sex pistols shirt and put that on and went downstairs with Gemma and waited for our friends to arrive, while walking down the stairs i caught a glimpse of the moon it was full, and as i saw it my entire body began to shake but i managed to look away from the moon and i stopped shaking after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapters at the moment hopefully they will get longer