Changing Times

Trapped (The Finding)

As i dug deeper into the earth i began to smell wood, then i hit it, a coffin then i heard a slight breath inside then a sob, i began digging out the rest than i pulled it out and smashed it to pecies inside was Elli, beaten, bruised and crying she stared into my eyes and somehow knew not to fear me i lowered my back and she jumped on and held on tight i didn't run quite as fast back but still faster than normal just because i was testing out what it was like to be like this, whatever i was.

Elli jumped off and thanked me humbly, i began to feel really drained and i passed out on the green.

I woke up in my own bed back as a human with Gem asleep next to me, had it all been a dream?

The moment i thought that my phone buzzed it was Elli, 'Dave i need to talk to you alone asap Elli x' I replied 'Okay, ill meet up with you later' the moment i pressed send Gem woke up and gently rubbed my back, this always felt amazing but today it was strangely better than any other day i turned over to face her and smiled, her face was prob ally the best thing i had ever seen so beautiful, so amazing it looked as though she had been crafted by angels.

"Hey gorges, your finally awake" Gem said
"Huh.. How long was i out for?"
"About 3 days"
"Wha... But how did i get here?"
"Me and Pete carried you to and from the car, what were you doing on the green naked?"
"um i don't actually know, this will sound really weird but i rescued Elli, but i wasn't human as i did it, i was like a dog but 5 times the size"
"Yeah riight...."
"Seriously, ugh thats gotta sound so absurd i know but its true i swear"
"I believe you i really do"

The conversation ended there as i kissed her passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again but its new years so hey, Comments please :D
xx