Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Title credit: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

Image

Audrey Renee Tanner.

__Born September 15th, 1916 in Brooklyn, New York.

__Her parents are Johnathan and Olivia Tanner and she has five other siblings.

__The oldest is Dominic, then Harry, her twin brother, Sebastian, Oliver, and baby sister, Darla.

__Her father became ill when she was thirteen and was given the choice of immortality, or mortal death by a man named Carlisle Cullen, Dr. Cullen. He choose immortality. He took on the life of feeding off animals, instead of humans, not wanting to see himself as a monster.

__In 1933, when Audrey was seventeen, her father turned her, her mother, and her older brothers into vampires. Several years later, her younger brother and Darla soon followed their family into the life of immortality.

__After becoming vampires, three of the Tanner kids developed supernatural powers. Them being Audrey, Sebastian, and Dominic.

__Audrey can read minds and has the ability to make anyone, human or vampire, see her past and experience, or re-experience what it feels like to become a vampire just by gripping the sides of their head and pressing her forhead against theirs. She also seems to be a immune to some powers of other vampires; they can't read her mind in any way, can't track her, or torture her under their stare. There might be more, but she hasn't figured them out, yet. She can also talk to people, human or vampire, through their mind.

__Sebastian has the ability to move and throw objects, big or small, with his mind, which pisses Audrey off because he likes to throw small objects at her just to irritate her.

__Dominic can see the future for humans or vampires, but his visions are subjective. His visions can always change based on what someone decides.

__Audrey has problems being nice to strangers, especially strange vampires, but she despises nomad vampires, who attack and feed off of humans and she always will. She can learn to get along with strangers, but not human-killing vampires. She's rathe kill them.

(C)2008-09 Kasey J Vengeance & Stephanie Meyer.
  1. A New Place
    Edited.
  2. The Cullens.
    Edited.
  3. Bella
    Edited.
  4. Jasper
    Song in the story in the author's note.
  5. Crush or Love?
  6. Marishka.
  7. Audrey's ability.