Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

The Cullens.

__I felt myself being rolled over onto my back before there was shifting on the bed and then it rose up a bit as Sebastian got out of bed. I took in a deep breath before I exhaled, stretching my arms above my head.

__"Morning, Dre," he mumbled and I mumbled "morning" back before I sat up.

__I climbed out of his bed and stretched, eying his clock to see that it was 7:35 in the morning. I sighed before I walked out of his room and into mine to get ready for the first day of school. I groaned when I came to realize that. I changed out of my pajamas and into a clean pair of black lacy hot pants and a matching bra. I pulled a white wife beater over my bra and walked into my closet.

__I pulled on a pair of gray form fitting jeans and a black long sleeve button down blouse. I grabbed my black converse and walked out of my closet, stopping at my dresser. I placed my shoes on top and opened up the top left drawer, grabbing a pair of white ankle socks. I grabbed my shoes after closing the drawer and sat down on my bed, pulling on my socks and shoes. As I finished, Oliver walked into my room, fully dressed and ready to go.

__"You almost ready?" he asked and I nodded.

__"Almost, I'll be downstairs in a couple minutes."

__He nodded and then left my room. I went to the bathroom real quick and did my make-up, lining my topaz-colored eyes with black eyeliner before going back to my room. I finished getting ready and grabbed my Tommy Hilfiger duffel coat from the closet, pulling it on. I lifted my hair out from under the collar and buttoned it up before leaving my room after grabbing my car keys. I ran downstairs, stopping when I got to the last step. Oliver, Darla, and Sebastian were already there, waiting for me.

__"Who are you two riding with?" I asked, noticing Sebastian had his car keys, too.

__"I'll ride with you," Darla hooked her arm with mine and I smiled.

__"And I'll ride with Sebastian," Oliver said, opening the front door.

__Sebastian and I nodded before we started to head out of the house.

__"Have a good day," Mother's voice carried down from the second floor.

__"We will," Darla called back before we walked out of the house.

__She and I walked over to my car as Sebastian and Oliver walked over to Sebastian's Acura parked by the other garage. I unlocked my BMW and climbed into the driver seat as Darla got into the passenger seat. I started my car and backed up, spinning my car around, quickly till I faced the road to leave the house. I pressed on the gas, speeding down that road with Sebastian right behind me.

__We drove down, coming to the main road and drove down that till we got back into town. It was just as cloudy as it was yesterday, threatening to shower the small town with a new layer of rain. I didn't mind, I actually preferred the rain. It was just as calming as listening to the sound of my piano. We drove, quickly through the town, weaving in and out through other cars, exceeding the legal speed limit, but no one seemed to notice. Not that we care.

__At the Cullen residence, Alice sat staring at the wall in front of her as she waited for Emmett, Edward, and Rosalie with Jasper beside her. Jasper looked at her and became alert, knowing she was having one of her visions as she blinked a few times.

__"What is it, Alice?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

__She slowly turned her head to look at her lover's face. "There's gonna be new students at school today," she said in a soft voice.

__"Really?" Jasper scrunched his face.

__"Yeah, but there not of the human kind," she shook her head and Jasper sat up straighter as he stared into her eyes.

__Just then, Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie walked into the room, ready to leave for school. Alice
and Jasper looked up at them and Edward stared into Alice's eyes.

__"How many?" he asked, reading her thoughts the second he looked at her while the other two looked confused.

__When we got to the High School, we parked in the lot farthest from the front of the school. There were kids already here, parked and hanging around the cars with friends, chatting. I looked out my passenger window at all of them and groaned, really not looking forward to this. I just wanted to turn around and go home, so I can try again another day.

__My car door was opened as Darla got out and I turned to see Sebastian holding his hand out to me. "Come on, Audrey. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can go home," he assured.

__I sighed again before I pulled my keys out of the ignition and placed my left hand in his. He helped me out of the car and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I closed my car door. Darla was waiting for us with Oliver beside her. I looked around again and noticed now that a lot of these kids were staring at us. I groaned again, I just hated people that stared.

__I locked up my car and we headed to the front office. Sebastian still had his arm around my shoulders as Darla and Oliver followed behind us. I looked at some of the staring kids as we passed and they looked away rather quickly, which made me smirk to myself. Maybe it won't be so bad.

__Once we got to the front office, the lady behind the desk gave us our class schedules, a map of the school, and our locker numbers and combinations once we told her our names. She also gave each of us a slip that we had to have each of our teachers sign, then bring back to her at the end of school. We thanked her before we all left the office. Oliver and Darla walked off to find their first class while I looked over my class schedule.

____Image

__"So, what do you got?" Sebastian asked, looking over my shoulder at my class schedule. "Huh. See you in Government."

__I smiled before we went our separate ways to find our class. I found my English class in the third building and the teacher, Mr. Mason was standing behind his desk while students sat around talking. I walked up to him and he looked at me, his eyes widening a bit before smiling. I handed him the slip he needed to sign and he signed it before handing it back and showing me to my seat.

__I sat down and he walked off to get me the books I would need for this class. I sat there, looking around the class room, finding some students staring at me, but they looked away quickly when I caught them. Then I felt a pair of eyes on me, so I turned my head to my left to look, catching the eyes of a girl in the desk beside mine.

__She didn't look away when I caught her staring, but continued to stare at me with her brown eyes. Her hair was black that seemed to have natural loose curls and her skin was pretty pale, but not as pale as mine. As I continued to stare back, I slipped into her thoughts and it was like a neon light was flashing in her mind. Vampire! Vampire! Vampire!

__I titled my head to the side and she opened her mouth to say something, but stopped when Mr. Mason walked up. He set the books I would need for class down on my desk and I thanked him before he walked away. I looked back at the girl beside me and she was writing on a piece of paper. I looked away and around the classroom again before I felt a piece of paper hit the side of my hand.

__I looked down and saw her writing on it, so I picked it up and read what she had written.

____Image

__I slipped my hand into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out the pen that I put in there from my glove compartment on the drive to school. I clicked the point out and started to write a message a few lines down from hers.

____Image

__I was just trying to be polite. I handed it back to her and I wasn't able to ignore her thoughts about thinking I was a vampire, even though it was true. I started to feel that she knew more about vampires than any human should. The paper made its way back onto my desk and I looked down to read what she had written now.

____Image

__I picked up my pen again and started to write, ignoring her question and writing one of my own that was started to bug me as her thoughts filled my head.

____Image

__I handed it back to her and she looked at it before looking at me with wide eyes. I arched an eyebrow before she sighed and looked down at the paper, writing a new message before handed it to me.

____Image

__Too? My family must not be the only vampires living, or has lived in this town. I wrote another message before I put my pen down and handed the paper back to her, which she took eagerly.

____Image

__She looked at me and nodded before looking down at my hand. She slowly reached her hand across the aisle that separated us and placed her hand on top of mine. She flinched a bit at the icy coldness of my skin, but didn't pull away. She looked up at me and I stared into her eyes as a new thought came into her head. You are, aren't you?

__She seemed to be aware that I could read her thoughts, so I nodded my head and she smiled before removing her hand. She placed her hand back on her desk and a new thought appeared in her head again. Wait till Edward finds out you can read my thoughts. He's gonna be so jealous.

__I chuckled and she smiled as I shook my head. I guess those vampires still live here. When class started, she folded the piece of paper with our conversation on it into quarters and went to put it in her pocket. I reached out and grabbed her wrist and she jumped before looking up at me.

__"I'll take that," I mouthed and she nodded before letting me take it. I put the folded paper in the pocket of my coat and faced the front of the classroom as Mr. Mason began today's lesson.

__When English was over, I got up, grabbing my books and left with Bella following beside me. She asked for my class schedule and I handed her the piece of paper with my schedule printed on it. She looked it over and chuckled, but didn't have to say what was on her mind.

__"We have every class together?" I questioned.

__"Yeah," she smiled.

__"Great," I looked away from her as we passed where my locker was. I stopped and opened up my new locker, putting my English books inside before closing it.

__"You're not very social, are you?" she asked as she held my schedule out to me.

__"No, not really," I shook my head and took my schedule from her, "especially around strange people. It takes some time for me to adjust."

__She nodded as we continued down the hallway, leaving the third building. As we walked out of the building, we ran into Sebastian.

__"Hey Audrey, how was your first class?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders again.

__"It was fine, but Sebastian, this is Bella. Bella, this is my twin brother, Sebastian," I introduced them to each other.

__Sebastian smiled at Bella, who was staring at him in disbelief. She was probably surprised that there was more than one of us. "Nice to meet you," Sebastian said, bringing her out of her trance.

__"U-umm, nice to meet you, too," she stuttered before tripping over her own feet.

__I caught her arm and kept her from falling to the ground. "Be careful," I chuckled and she smiled, mumbling a thank you.

__Sebastian cocked his head a bit as we walked into building six. He looked at me before glancing at Bella again. Why was she staring at me weird? I read from his thoughts.

__"She knows what we are," I answered and he snapped his gaze to me.

__"Audrey!" he snapped, "We haven't even been here a whole day and you already broke the rules!"

__"I didn't have to, she guessed all on her own just by looking at me," I defended myself.

__"How?" his expression was scrutinizing.

__"Apparently, there are more than just us at this school."

__"What?"

__"Five, to be exact," Bella said, getting our attention. "The Cullens. There are seven of them if you count their foster parents."

__"Wow." Sebastian was shocked as we walked into our Government class.

__Sebastian and I stopped at the teacher's desk to get our slips signed as Bella went to sit down, saving us some seats. The teacher, Mr. Jefferson signed our slips before we went and sat in the two desks Bella saved for us. I sat in the one beside her while Sebastian took the one behind me. Mr. Jefferson came by a few minutes later, handing a Government book to the both of us. Once the bell rang, Mr. Jefferson started class and I followed along as I stared around the classroom.

__Third period, Trig and fourth period, Spanish went by rather fast and as Bella and I left the Spanish classroom, we split up. She headed for the cafeteria while I went to my locker to put my books away and meet up with my brothers and sister.

__Bella headed to the cafeteria, getting some food before walking to a table in the far back of the room by the windows. She nibbled at her food as she waited for the Cullens while the cafeteria filled up with hungry kids. It wasn't long before the Cullens appeared with trays of food that would sit on the table, untouched. Bella didn't waste a breath as they sat around her.

__"Do you guys know about the new kids?" she asked, her eyes isolating on Alice, who looked back.

__"And how they're not of the human kind?" Alice added, knowing that part was coming.

__"Yeah," Bella wasn't surprised and they all nodded.

__"Alice had a vision of them this morning." Jasper draped his arm across Alice's shoulders and she placed her hand on his thigh.

__"Why? Have you seen them?" Edward asked, getting Bella's attention.

__"Yeah, I have classes with both of them," Bella said before taking a bite of a slice of cucumber from her dressing-less salad.

__"Both? There are four," Alice informed and Bella started coughing as she choked on her food.

__Edward started patting her on the back as he opened her soda for her, pushing it in front of her. Bella took a sip, washing the food down before looking at Alice.

__"Four?!"

__"Yeah, two girls and two boys."

__"Well, I've only met the two. Audrey is in all my classes and her twin brother, Sebastian was in Government with us so far. They seem nice and seem to be on the same special diet as you guys."

__"You think?" Rosalie spoke up from her spot beside Emmett.

__"Yeah, their eyes are the same golden color as yours. Oh, and there's one thing about Audrey that you're really gonna hate, Edward." Bella tilted her head to the side to glance at him as he eyed her.

__"What?"

__"She can read my thoughts." Bella smirked as Edward's eyes narrowed and his mouth hung open in disbelief.

__"You're lying," he challenged.

__"Never. That's how she knew that I knew she was a vampire. I couldn't just blurt something like that out in a classroom filled with a bunch of humans."

__"That is so not fair! There must be something wrong with me if she can read your thoughts, but I can't."

__"Well, here they come," Alice spoke up before all the Cullens looked across the cafeteria at the one of the entrances.

__Bella followed their gaze and stopped just as the double doors were pulled open. Audrey and Sebastian walked through them, side by side with the two unknown vampires beside them, only a few steps behind. Audrey was tall with perfect curves that her clothes nestled against perfectly. Her dark unnatural red hair went past her shoulders, but was several inches short from mid-back with a deep black under layer. She walked across the floor like she was floating on air, very slick and graceful.

__Sebastian was several inches taller than his twin sister with shaggy black hair that barely reached the tops of his ears. He was pretty bulky, but a little smaller build than Emmett's. The unknown male vampire had short black-colored hair, tall and lanky, but shorter than Sebastian. The last one was the shortest and smallest out of the four and she had sort of a baby face with a figure like Audrey's. Her sandy blonde hair was pulled up into a perfect pony tail, so you couldn't really tell how long it was. All four of them had the same topaz-colored eyes as all the Cullens, too.

__They ignored the lunch line and the kids staring and jumping out of their way as they made their way through the cafeteria. They went to an empty table across the room, but were still about fifteen feet from the table where the Cullens and Bella sat. The Cullens and Bella watched them as three of them sat around the table while Audrey removed her coat, laying it over the back of her chair before taking her seat.

__"Which are the ones you met?" Emmett asked, none of them taking their eyes off the four new vampires.

__"The dark red head is Audrey Tanner and the shaggy black haired one is Sebastian." Bella answered just before Audrey turned her head, catching Bella's eyes.

__Bella gave her a small smile, which she returned before Audrey glanced around at the Cullens. She smirked a bit before looking away and started talking to her brother, Sebastian.

__I sat at the table with my brothers and Darla, waiting for lunch to be over. I had just found Bella sitting at a round table with five other people that I knew were the other vampires that went here. Three boys and two girls. The first boy looked to be tall, even as he sat there. He was big and muscular with short dark hair. The second one looked to be taller and leaner than the first, a little muscular with curly blonde hair. The last boy was lanky, less bulky than the first boy with untidy bronze-colored hair.

__The first girl was tall with a beautiful figure and golden blonde wavy hair that went to her mid-back. She had a flawless face and was extremely beautiful. The other girl was short and pixie-like with small features. She had deep black, cropped short hair that was pointing in every direction. They were all extremely pale, what humans would call albino, just like us and their eyes were the same shade of topaz like ours, too.

__I ignored them as they continued to stare at us and talked to Sebastian. I could hear them talking about us, too. As I looked up from my brother, there were several boys walking past our table, staring at us. I looked at them as they stared and became slightly irritated. "Boo," I said, just loud enough for them to hear and they walked away rather quickly. I started to laugh and Sebastian nudged my side. "What?" I laughed, looking at him.

__"Play nice, Audrey." He smirked and I shrugged.

__"It's not my fault these humans are skittish." I smiled and he shook his head.

__When lunch finally ended, we got up and left the cafeteria as I pulled my coat back on. Sebastian and I walked to Biology as Darla and Oliver walked off to their classes. As we walked in, we found Bella in there, sitting next to the bronze haired boy at one of the tables. Bella waved at us and we smiled before walking up to the teacher, Mr. Banner. He smiled at us and signed our slips before he said we could take a seat at the last open table in the back of the class.

__When school had finally ended, Sebastian and I met up with Oliver and Darla and took our signed slips back to the office. After handing them in, we headed out to the parking lot. I looked to my left as we walked, catching the stares of the Cullens toward the front of the lot. I huffed and looked away as I shook my head. I unlocked my car and climbed into the driver seat as Darla got into the passenger seat.

__I started my car as Sebastian and Oliver climbed into Sebastian's car and revved the engine, getting attention from a lot of the kids. I put my car in reverse and pressed on the gas, backing up quickly. I turned my wheel, making my car spin around as the tires squealed and stopped once my car faced the exit to the lot. Sebastian followed behind me as I sped out of the school's lot and we headed home.

__Getting home was just your typical after school reaction from the family. Your parents ask you how your day went and you reply that it went just fine. Except for us, we had to say we found out there were more vampires that inhabited this area and five of them were going to Forks High with us. Mom and dad didn't seem too surprised about that, which made me know that they already knew. A warning would have been nice.

__We've been home for a few hours and we just got done exploring more of the area where we lived. Dad, Darla, Dominic, Harry, and I had taken some of the ATVs and dirt bikes out and went through the woods. I made a trail with my ATV as we drove through the forest and we actually found a huge clearing in the woods. Patches off the grass seemed to be dead, so we thought this would be a great place to bring the dirt bikes and ATVs and ride around. Eventually, we'd make a track for us to race around.

__Being home again for only thirty minutes, I was on the roof of the house, looking at the tops of the trees. Extremely green and lightly swaying with the wind. As I lied there, trying to enjoy these new surroundings, I got a sudden feeling of a new presence on our property. Not just any presence, it was the presence of vampires. I rolled over and climbed up higher on the roof, looking over the top toward the front of the house.

__Coming up our driveway were seven people that were deathly pale and extremely beautiful. Just your typical vampires. Five of them I recognized from school today. As they got closer to the house, I pulled myself up and leapt off the roof. I landed loudly on the roof of Dominic's jeep in a crouching position with my hands on the roof. They stopped in their tracks, looking at me as I looked back with a small glare, "what are you doing here?" I asked in a threatening tone.

__"Um, hi. My name is Carlisle Cullen," the oldest, but still young looking one had said, stepping forward. He had blonde hair and he was dressed rather nice, just like the rest of them, "this is my wife, Esme and our family, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett," he said, pointing each of them out to me and I tilted my head to the side. "You're Audrey, right?"

__"What do you want?" I ignored his question.

__"Well, I'm an old friend of your father's. I'm pretty sure you don't remember me, but he invitedImage"

__"Audrey, stop being rude to our guests," my father cut him off from the front door and I snapped my head to look at him.

__"And get off my Jeep!" Dominic yelled from his bedroom window above the front archway.

__"Shut up, Dominic!" I yelled before I leapt off his car and in through his window, tackling him to the floor.

__"Ow! Get off me, Dre!"

__"Kids," John shook his head and Carlisle smiled as he walked over to him with his family following behind. "It's great to see you again, Carlisle."

__"You, too" They embraced before John looked around at the rest of the Cullens.

__"Hello, Edward. It's nice to see you again, Esme. You, too, Rosalie."

__"It's nice to see you again, John," Rosalie said as Emmett wrapped his arms around her waist and Esme and Edward smiled.

__"I see you have new additions to the family." John looked around at the rest of them.

__"Yes, this is Alice, Jasper, and Emmett," Carlisle introduced them and John smiled.

__"It's nice to meet you and you'll all have to excuse my daughter. She's not very nice to strangers, especially strange vampires. And she's also still angry about the move."

__"It's alright," Esme assured and John smiled before he stepped aside and let them walked inside the house, ahead of him.

__I got off Dominic a minute after he told me too and headed downstairs. Once I got downstairs, I walked up one of the walls and laid back, relaxing on the living room ceiling as the family sat around the room. Mom was on the couch, braiding Darla's hair into low pigtails while she read Wuthering Heights. Oliver sat on the other side of the couch doing his Biology I homework like a good little High School nerd.

__Sebastian and Harry were in the far corner of the room, playing Chess with the brand new crystal glass Chess set mom bought them as a bribe to except the move. It obviously worked on them, but me? Solid as a rock. Then father walked into the room with the Cullen family behind him and Dominic came in behind them.

__Dominic introduced himself to the family and that got mom's attention. She looked up at them and smiled once her eyes landed on the family. "Carlisle! It's great to see you again. It's been so long."

__"Nice to see you too, Olivia." He smiled back at her.

__Mom greeted Esme, Edward, and Rosalie, too before dad introduced the Cullens to the rest of the family, introducing Jasper, Alice, and Emmett to mom for the first time. Once he was done, he sighed and looked at Dominic and he looked back at him, "where's your sister?"

__"Where do you think?" Dominic smirked and dad sighed again as the Cullens watched them.

__"Audrey, stop being rude and bring your ass down here and meet our guests. Now." He was calm, but his voice was stern.

__I sighed before I stood up like I was doing a handstand on the ceiling, getting Alice's and Jasper's attention. I dropped down to the floor in front of the Cullens, landing on my feet in a crouching position. I straightened myself up and looked them over as they had their attention on me. Dominic nudged my shoulder with his and I glared at him before looking back at the Cullens. "I apologize for my behavior. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just still not happy about this move, but that's still no excuse to take my frustrations out on you guys, so I apologize."

__"Now, all she needs to do is mean it," Sebastian said and Harry snorted a laugh.

__I growled in my throat as I slowly turned to glare at him. He looked up at me and smirked before he made a kissy face at me. I growled again and was about to lunge at him, but Dominic was quick to wrap his arms around my torso, pinning my arms to my sides. I growled again as I was struggling, wanting so bad to run over there and rip that smirk right off Sebastian's fucking face.

__"Sebastian! Why do you have to start things with her like that?!" Mother snapped, scolding her son and he shrugged.

__"It's fun." He smirked at me again and I growled again, only louder this time. Dominic started to drag me out of the room.

__"You are so lucky Dominic is stronger than me, Sebastian!! Otherwise, I'd run over there and rip your ugly fucking face off!!" I yelled and he laughed.

__"Audrey!!" mom yelled while Sebastian taunted me again, "I'm shaking in my boots."

__I growled loudly in frustration as Dominic dragged me out of the house. He stopped a few feet from the house and let me go. I paced back and forth as I tried to calm myself down. "I swear, one day. One fucking day! I'll fucking kill him!!"

__"Audrey, just calm down. Sebastian isn't worth it. He only does that because he knows it gets to you."

__John walked across the room, over to his son and smacked him on the side of the head. Sebastian hissed in pain before looking up from his game of Chess at his father, "what was that for?"

__"Don't act stupid, Sebastian! Leave your sister alone, or maybe next time, I might just have Dominic let her go and then we'll see just how big and bad you think you are when you lose against your sister," John threatened and Sebastian sighed, knowing he stood no chance against Audrey. She was the second strongest vampire in the family, Dominic being the first.

__John walked back over to the Cullens, stopping beside Esme. "I apologize for that. Sebastian has a habit of testing his sister in the most dangerous of ways."

__"It's alright," Carlisle assured, "siblings fight. It's only natural, even for our kind." He smiled, making John smile before Darla got up from the couch, walking up to her father.

__"Dad, can we take the bikes and ATVs out again for awhile?" she asked with a hint of innocence in her voice.

__He looked down at his tiny daughter, who barely came to his shoulder and smiled. "Sure, but stay within the clearing we found earlier. Stay off the main road."

__"We will, promise." She smiled.

__"And why don't you take the Cullen kids with you? I'm pretty sure they don't wanna sit around, bored while you kids are out having fun."

__"Alright," she smiled wider before looking at the Cullen kids, "would you guys like to go? It's really rather fun."

__"Sure," Alice answered as the rest nodded in agreement and Darla smiled again.

__"Let's go and I'm pretty sure we have some biking clothes that will fit you all, so you don't ruin your clothes." Darla led them out of the room and they followed just as Oliver, Harry, and Sebastian got up to join them. They all headed out of the house to find Dominic and Audrey. Audrey's temper had completely deflated.

__

__I looked behind Dominic just as Darla came out of the house, followed by Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie with the rest of my brothers behind them. Darla looked at us and smiled, "Dad's letting us take the bikes and ATVs out to the clearing, wanna come?"

__Dominic and I agreed to tag along and Darla and Dominic got some of our biking clothes for the Cullens, so they wouldn't ruin their nice clothes if they got dirty. I hopped onto my dark blue ATV and started it as Darla hopped onto the front rack. I glanced at the smallest of the Cullens, Alice as she was looking me and Darla. I gave a small smile before I nodded my head to the side, indicating to hop on the back.

__She smiled before she practically danced over to us and climbed onto the back of my ATV. I looked around at everyone else as they still were deciding what they were gonna take. "See you losers at the clearing," I said before I took off, out of the garage and sharply turned my ATV. I worked a bunch of dirt and gravel up from the ground and sprayed Sebastian with it as he sat on his dirt bike outside of the garage, waiting to head to the clearing with Dominic.

__"Ahhh!" I heard him yell in frustration as I took off for the trail I made earlier. "Bitch!!" he yelled again and I laughed loudly, disappearing up the trail.

__It wasn't long before my brothers and the rest of the Cullens followed behind us. Dominic, Harry, Jasper, and Sebastian were all on dirt bikes while Oliver was on an ATV with Edward on the back. Emmett was on another ATV with Rosalie on the back with her arms locked around his waist. We headed up the trail and zoomed around the clearing, whipping up dirt at each other as we passed. It was a lot of fun and the Cullens seemed to enjoy it.

__A few hours the Cullens spent at our place before heading home and I warmed up to them a bit. Edward acted a little bitter toward me since I could read Bella's mind and he couldn't. I only laughed every time he looked at me with a small glare of jealousy. Once the Cullens went home, I did today's homework before I decided to get some sleep. Relaxing is something I really wanted to do after today's events.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the next Chapter.

Audrey's coat:
coat.

My thanks for commenting goes out to:
ATrueLoveMocker
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
DementedAngel
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??