Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Bella

__We've been living in Forks for a week now and I guess I can say its okay. My brothers, sister, and I have become pretty good friends with the Cullen kids and Bella's pretty cool, too. It's nice to have a friend that isn't a vampire and you don't have to keep what you really are from them. Darla and Oliver have met Bella since we sit with her and the Cullens at lunch now.

__I parked my car in the school's lot and shut it off as Darla got out of my car. I got out and straightened out my fitted checkered button down shirt. I closed my driver side door and opened the back passenger door. I grabbed my Buffalo checkered hoodie, pulling it on and zipping it up before wrapping my black scarf around my neck. I smoothed out my boot cut jeans before closing the back passenger door.

__I locked up my car as Sebastian and Oliver got out of Sebastian's car. We waited for them as Sebastian locked up his car before we started heading to the front of the school. As we walked, we past Edward's silver Volvo and he was still sitting in the driver seat. I walked up to the window and knocked, getting his attention and he smiled before climbing out of his car.

__"Morning, Audrey," he said, giving me a small hug as Sebastian, Oliver, and Darla joined us.

__"Morning, Eddy," I smiled and he growled in his throat. He hates it when I call him that. I laughed and patted him on the shoulder. "I'm just kidding, Edward. You know I only call you that just to get a rise out of you."

__"Yeah, yeah." He shook his head before greeting my brothers and Darla.

__"So, who are you waiting for?" I asked since I couldn't slip into his head and figure it out on my own. I came to find out that there is a person who's thoughts I am unable to read and that would be Edward's. Now, I know how it feels since he's unable to read Bella's and it drives me crazy.

__"I'm waiting for my brothers and sisters to get here. Oh, and Bella."

__I nodded before I took a seat in the driver seat of his Volvo to wait for everyone. Edward arched an eyebrow before he bent down to stick his head into his car as I laid the seat back.

__"What are you doing?" He smiled.

__"Taking a nap. Wake me when they get here." I closed my eyes as he shook his head.

__"I still think it's weird that you and your family actually sleep."

__"Of course you do. It's gonna take you longer than a week to get over it." I heard him laugh before he closed his car door to let me nap.

__I was almost asleep before Edward's driver side door was opened again. I opened my eyes and looked down as Emmett leaned into the car and wrapped his arms around my legs. "What are you doing?!" I yelled as he started to pull me out of the car.

__He laughed as he continued to pull me out of the car. I wanted to grab onto something, but I didn't want to break anything in Edward's car. I would feel bad. I kicked my feet and screamed as he continued to laugh and dragged me out of Edward's car. I fell out of the car, landing on my back on the wet cold ground.

__I groaned and Emmett laughed louder before I kicked my foot at him, kicking his legs out from under him. He yelled in surprise and fell to the ground on his back, groaning like I did. Jasper appeared a second later and held his hands out to me. I smiled up at him before slipping my hands into his and he pulled me up from the ground.

__I groaned as I wiped off the back of my jeans that were partially damp now, thanks to Emmett, that jerk. Jasper brushed off the back of my jacket for me. I thanked him as Edward closed his car door, locking it up and Emmett got up from the ground. I said good morning to Rosalie, Alice, and Bella as I received hugs from them. Then I looked at Edward and pushed him, making him fall into his car, but not hard enough to make a dent.

__"What was that for?" he whined with a smile on his face.

__"For not stopping your meat head brother from pulling me out of your car," I pouted and he laughed before wrapping me up in a hug.

__"I'm sorry, Audrey." He rocked us back and forth as I hugged around his waist.

__After Edward and I pulled out of our hug, we all headed into the school. We split up and headed to our separate classes, Bella and I walking side by side as we headed for English. Mr. Mason smiled at us as we made out way into the classroom and we took our seat, next to each other.

__When lunch came around, Bella and I walked out of Spanish class before we went to meet up with my brothers and Darla by my locker. When they finally showed up, we headed for the cafeteria to meet up with the Cullens. School was kind of boring today and we ended up with a lot of homework for most of our classes.

__Biology was okay, we didn't have to do anything, but watch a movie today. Gym wasn't fun. We had to play volleyball and I had to try my best to make sure Bella didn't get hit with the ball and that I didn't hit it too hard. I wouldn't want to break the ball and have to try to explain how I managed to do that. Sebastian had to be careful too while playing basketball with the boys.

__After class, Bella and I changed in the locker rooms and headed out of the gym, meeting up with Sebastian. We headed out to the parking lot and I went to my car as Bella stopped at her ancient Chevy truck that was parked about five spots down from mine. I unlocked my car and sat down in the driver seat to wait for Darla. Bella was standing on the front side of her truck, going through her backpack that was lying on the hood, looking for her keys.

__I looked at Sebastian and he was sitting on his trunk, looking toward the school. I looked down at my steering wheel before I heard a car honk, then the awful sound of tires squealing on the wet pavement. I looked behind my car to see a van skidding across the wet parking lot before I heard Bella's panicked thoughts in her head. The van was heading straight for her.

__I didn't even think before I was at her side in three seconds flat, pushing her out of the way. She fell to the ground and slid across the pavement, out of harms way. I dropped to the ground, lying flat with my arms over my head and my eyes closed as the van slammed into the side of Bella's truck. I opened my eyes to see that I was now lying underneath the van and I could see a bunch of feet running over to this whole scene.

__"Audrey!!" I heard Bella scream before her face appeared on the other side of the van.

__I looked back at her and gave a small smile as she sighed. Sebastian appeared beside her, so I glanced at him and he shook his head. That was a bad move, you better hope no one saw that, I read from his thoughts and I narrowed my eyes at him.

__"Either that, or she would have died!" I snapped and he nodded, understanding before reaching a hand out to me.

__I crawled farther under the van to get closer to him as a lot of the kids finally made it to the van. I grabbed Sebastian's hand and he pulled me out from under the van. I heard several people yelling "oh my god" as my brother pulled me out from under the van. I found that rather amusing. I also saw the Cullens, Darla, and Oliver making their way over to us.

__Sebastian stood up; helping me up from the ground before Bella wrapped her arms around me, tightly, thanking me again and again in my ear.

__I hugged her back, not really bothered by it. "Are you okay?" I asked, worrying that I hurt her when I pushed her out of the way.

__"I'm fine, thanks, Audrey." She pulled out of the hug and I nodded.

__ Several kids asked if I was okay, which I thought was kind of weird since they were always too afraid to approach me. I assured that I was fine before I looked at the driver side of the van. The door was open and two kids, a girl and a guy, were checking on the driver, whose head was bleeding and he looked a little dazed. I think his name was Tyler Crowley.

__Tyler looked over at me and Bella as I started wiping off the front of my clothes. It didn't help much since they were wet and I was gonna have to change when I got home. "I'm so sorry, I tried to stop. Bella, are you all right?" His breathing was heavy.

__"Yeah, I'm fine. It was Audrey that we pulled out from under your van. She pushed me out of the way just in time."

__Tyler tilted his head to the side as he looked at me, his thoughts wondering how I got there so fast when he didn't even see me.

__"I can be really fast when someone I care about is in danger," I said and he nodded, making an "oh" face.

__"Well, are you all right?" he asked, his worried expression had returned.

__"I'm fine," I said as Oliver, Darla, and the Cullens finally reached us.

__"I called the paramedics," Jessica (the girl checking on Tyler) said, holding her phone in her hand.

__"That's really not necessary in my case," I shook my head.

__"You were just pulled out from under a van. You should at least get checked out," she insisted.

__I was about to protest again before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Jasper standing beside me, looking me in the eyes. I sighed, his thoughts telling me to go along with it, before I looked back at Jessica. "Fine."

__Bella wrapped her arm around my waist, so I wrapped mine around her shoulders. We walked around the cars and sat down on the curb to wait for the paramedics. Edward came and crouched down in front of us, making me look at him.

__"What happened?" he asked.

__"The van lost control on the wet pavement and was about to crush Bella. I was quick to push her out of the way and ended up underneath the van," I explained and his eyes widened as his jaw tightened before his face softened again.

__"Are you both all right?" he asked, even though he knew I was fine.

__"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks to Audrey."

__Edward stood up just as two paramedic vehicles pulled into the school's parking lot. They loaded me and Bella in one of the ambulances while putting Tyler in the other. This was so stupid for me, but any normal person would except this trip to the hospital to make sure everything was all right. The EMTs were asking us questions about the accident and Bella told them exactly what happened.

__They looked at me with wide eyes when Bella said that I was the one that ended up under the van, but I didn't have a scratch on me. The only problem I had was that my clothes were dirty and my jeans were sticking to me from lying on the wet ground.

__When we got to the hospital, Bella and I were helped out of the ambulance and into a couple of wheelchairs. Now, I feel really stupid. Tyler was wheeled into hospital on a stretcher since he was the one with a head wound. Soon, all three of us were placed in a room with several hospital beds to wait for the doctor.

__"My dad has probably heard about what happened by now and is most likely freaking out while trying to get here as quick as possible," Bella said from her sitting position on the hospital bed beside the one I was laying back on.

__Well, I'm not so sure if my dad is freaking out, but I'm positive my mom is, even though I'm practically indestructible, I said in Bella's mind and she let out a small laugh. That earned her a strange look from the nurse bandaging Tyler's head wound.

__I tucked my hands under the back of my head and it was about five minutes later while Tyler was apologizing to us when a man dressed in a police uniform ran in. He looked extremely worried and I realized that this must be Bella's father as his eyes landed on her. He hurried over and she gave him a small smile.

__"Bella, are you all right?" he asked, frantically as he caressed the side of her face.

__"I'm fine, dad. I didn't get hurt at all."

__"What happened?"

__"Tyler lost control of his van and Audrey was quick to push me out of the way before it slammed into the side of my truck."

__"Who's Audrey?" he tilted his head to the side and I looked at him from the corner of my eye.

__"That would be me, Chief Swan," I spoke up and he looked at me, "I pushed her out of the way and ended up underneath the van instead."

__"Are you all right?" his eyes widened.

__"I'm fine," I shrugged, it was the truth and I really wanted to leave. The longer I had to lie on this hospital bed, the dumber I felt.

__It was maybe a minute later when the doors opened to reveal the doctor we were waiting for. A wide smile appeared on my face, showing my perfect set of teeth as I recognized this doctor. A very young and blonde haired doctor that I know as Carlisle Cullen. The man that is the reason why I belong to a family of vampires and have for about seventy-four years now.

__His eyes landed on me and he gave me a smile back, but he really looked like he was trying not to laugh.

__Watch it, Carlisle, I warned inside his head and his smile widened before he turned his attention to Tyler. He looked him over for a few minutes before telling him he'd have to stay till tomorrow. Then Carlisle moved on to me and Bella. He checked over Bella and there was nothing wrong with her except a few scrapes from when I pushed her out of the way.

__When Carlisle found those, I apologized for them, but she shook her head and said it's better than being road kill. I chuckled a bit before Carlisle turned to me, pretending to look me over and make sure I had no injuries. Soon, Bella and I were being released and we headed out to the waiting room. Carlisle followed us out and signed my release forms for me while Charlie signed Bella's.

__"Do you need a ride?" Charlie asked as I walked out of the hospital with him and Bella beside me.

__"No," I said as I saw a silver Volvo pulling up to the front of the hospital, "I got a ride." I pointed at the Volvo that had Edward in the driver seat. "See you tomorrow, Bella."

__"Bye, Audrey," she waved as I opened up the passenger door of the Volvo, "see you tomorrow, Edward."

__"Bye, Bella," Edward leaned over me to wave with a smile on his face.

__I closed the car door and Edward sat back in his seat before taking off. We drove through town before making our way out of it and onto the twisted road that led to the off roads to our homes.

__"Your car is at your place. Emmett drove it," Edward said, keeping his eyes on the road and I snapped my head to stare at him with widened eyes. He took his eyes off the road to look at me with slight concern. "What?"

__"Emmett... drove... my car." Just the thought of that big oaf driving my car scared the shit out of me.

__"Don't worry. Darla was in the passenger seat, telling him how to drive it." He snorted a laugh as he put his full attention on the road again. "He was getting really irritated by her constant nagging, which I found highly amusing."

__I shook my head before I relaxed back in the seat. Then we finally got to the two off roads and Edward paused in the middle of the road for a sec.

__"My house or yours?"

__"Umm, I need to get out of my dirty clothes, so my house. You can wait for me and we can drive to your place, or I can just run over in a few."

__"I'll wait for you," he said, turning left down the off road that led to my house.

__At my place, we headed inside and I went upstairs to my room while Edward waited for me in the living room. I changed out of my jeans and into a clean pair before removing my jacket and pulling on a clean plain black hoodie. Once I was done, I headed downstairs and Edward and I left, heading to his house to hang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed chapter three. I edited the description page and changed a several things about it, so re-read it if you like. I'm also working on editing chapter one and two and I'll let you know if I make any real big changes, but I'm hoping I don't have too. I'm just gonna be looking for typos and I know there's a lot of them.

Audrey's outfit:
outfit.

My thanks for commenting goes out to:
ATrueLoveMocker
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
DementedAngel
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex
Ms.music love
Ugly_Beauty
iamia

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??