Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Crush or Love?

__February 12th was written on the board in Mr. Mason's classroom. January is in the past and I'm holding up very well in Forks, Washington. We've been living here for over a month now. I didn't think there would being a single thing I would like about this place, but it rains and is surrounded in a thick forest. I didn't think I would make any friends, but now, I have Bella and the Cullens.

__I didn't think I would ever start to love someone, but then there's Edward. Talk about tall, dark, and handsome. He stood several inches taller than me. His bronze-colored hair seemed to always sit messy on top of his head. His golden eyes seem to be so deep when you look into them. He isn't afraid to really tell you how he feels about things, even if it hurts your feelings.

__I looked beside me at the desk next to mine that held my only human friend. Bella, who seem to be asleep with her head resting on her arms that were folded on her desk. Mr. Mason had even let her sleep through Advisory. The final bell rang, signaling for the beginning of class. I reached across the aisle between me and Bella and placed my hand on her arm.

__"Bella, class has started," I lightly shook her shoulder and she took in a deep breath of air.

__She lifted her head as she opened her eyes, looking at me before looking at the front of the class. Her eyes landed on the clock and read 8:25, meaning that class had indeed started. She sat up, stretching a little in her seat as she yawned. "Thanks, Audrey."

__"No problem."

__We turned our attention on Mr. Mason as he began today's lesson on a book we were reading by William Shakespeare. Bella seemed to have problems staying awake the whole time. When class ended, we walked out of the classroom with her scolding me as I laughed.

__"It's not funny. I'm really tired," she whined.

__"Well, then why are you so tired?" I smiled.

__"I don't know. I just couldn't sleep last night. It took me forever to fall asleep."

__"Well, then maybe we should turn you into one of us, so you won't be tired ever again and can actually pay attention in class," I laughed.

__"Are you serious?" Her eyes widened as she looked at me.

__"No." I shook my head.

__"Oh," she looked at the floor as we walked out of the third building.

__"Why? Did you want me to be serious?" I arched a brow as I looked at her.

__"I don't know."

__"Bella."

__"Oh god, fine." She looked up at me as we walked. "Yes, I sorta kinda wish you were being serious. I've thought about what it would be like being one of you. I don't want to be the only one of me and my friends that keeps growing older as the days pass. I don't know. Just forget it." She shook her head.

__I was about to continue the conversation when Sebastian walked up, placing his arm around Bella's shoulders.

__"Hey, ladies." He smiled and Bella smiled up at him.

__Great timing, Sebastian. I shook my head before I slipped into Bella's mind. We'll talk about this later.

__She turned her head to look at me and I smiled, so she nodded. Thanks, Audrey.

__We walked to our Government class and took our normal seats, chatting with each other before class started and Mr. Jefferson told us to quiet down.

__At lunch, I placed my Spanish book inside my locker before I headed to the cafeteria to meet up with everyone. I walked in through the doors and headed to our table, kids practically jumping out of my way as I walked. I've been here for over a month and they're still jumping out of my way and staring. You would think they would have gotten over it by now.

__The Cullens, Darla, Sebastian, Bella, and Oliver were all sitting around our table. There was food sitting on the table top, all that would sit there untouched, except what Bella got for lunch. I pulled off my checkered jacket and laid it over the back of my chair, next to Edward. I straightened out my Mickey and Minnie shirt before taking a seat in my chair.

__"Well, don't you look cute with your pigtails," Rosalie smiled at me from across the table.

__"I know," I smiled back, making her chuckle before Edward pulled off my Open Weave Knitted Cabby hat. "Hey," I whined in protest, trying to get it back.

__He laughed as he kept my hands back and pulled my hat on his own head. "How do I look?" He wiggled his brows.

__"If you're trying to look gay, you look perfect," Oliver said and Edward narrowed his eyes at him, playfully as everyone else laughed.

__With that distraction from Oliver, I snagged my hat off Edward's head and pulled it back over mine. I fixed my low curled pig-tails, laying them over the front of my shoulders.

__Edward reached his hand out, running his fingers through one of my pig-tails. "What color was your hair before you dyed it?"

__"It was sandy blonde, like Darla's," I said and he nodded, "so was our mother's before she dyed it chocolate brown."

__He nodded and I lifted my legs up, laying them across Edward's lap. He stuck his right hand in my right fuzzy ugg boot, gripping my ankle while rubbing my left shin with the other hand. I watched him as he rubbed my leg, wishing so badly that I could read his mind. I don't know if what I felt for Edward was a crush or if it was love. I knew it was going to drive me crazy until I really knew.

__Edward looked at me and smiled and I gave a small one back. I looked across the table and caught Emmett shifting his eyes between me and Edward before his eyes stopped on me. A toothy grin speared across his face and I glared back, making him wipe that smile off his face. He turned his attention to Rosalie and kissed the side of her head, so I looked down at Edward's hands on my legs.

__When the bell rang for the end of lunch, Edward removed his hands and we all got up from our table. I straightened out my pearl-gray skinny jeans before I pulled my jacket off the back of my chair. I pulled it back on and headed out of the cafeteria with everyone. Edward, Bella, Sebastian, and I split up from the rest and headed for Biology class.

__Sebastian and I went to our lab table in the back of the class while Bella and Edward sat at theirs toward the front. Mr. Banner started the class, giving each table a box of twenty slides that were out of order. We all had to separate the slides of onion root tip cells into phases of mitosis they represented and label each of them.

__We had twenty minutes to do all of them before Mr. Banner came around to see who had them all right. I started by putting the first slide under the telescope and Sebastian sat there, waiting for me to give him the first one.

__"Prophase." I said and he wrote it down as I looked over at Edward and Bella.

__"You really like Edward, don't you?" Sebastian asked and I looked at him with a small glare.

__"Shut up, Sebastian. He can read your mind, you idiot," I whispered harshly.

__"Oops, sorry."

__I shook my head before I looked up at their table again to see Edward looking back at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I looked down, taking another slide out of the box. I replaced the first slide with the second one before looking through the scope.

__"Um, A-Anaphase."

__"Sorry, Audrey," Sebastian apologized again as he wrote the name on the label sheet.

__"Just forget it."

__We finished labeling the onion roots and Mr. Banner came around, checking each of our sheets. Both Sebastian and I and Edward and Bella got every one of them right and we got to leave ten minutes early from class. When the time we could leave came, I was the first out of the four of us to be out the door. I pushed through the doors of the building and headed for the parking lot.

__I decided to go sit in my car for the last hour and think to myself. I unlocked my car and got into the driver seat. I was about to close my car door when it was caught. I looked up and saw Sebastian standing there.

__"Audrey, please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. I forgot he can read minds like you. I'm still use to it just being you, so I'm sorry."

__"Just forget it, Sebastian. He knows now, so there's nothing we can do about that."

__"I'm sorry."

__"Stop apologizing," I groaned. "I'll be out here when school gets out."

__"Okay, I'll see you after class."

__Sebastian let go of my door and I closed it as he walked off, heading back into the school.

__I sighed and laid my seat back, closing my eyes as I tried to relax. About five minutes later, I heard a knock on my passenger window. I turned my head as I opened my eyes to see Edward looking in the window at me. I sighed again before I unlocked all the doors and he climbed in. He laid back the passenger seat and looked over at me, not saying a word.

__We lied there, staring at each other for a few minutes before he reached his hand over. He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers and brought my hand up to his face and kissed the back of my hand. I gave a small smile and he smiled back before rolling onto his side, pushing himself closer to the side of my car. He tugged on my arm, so I climbed over the center console and lied beside him on my side. It was a tight fit, but we managed.

__Edward removed my hat, tossing it into my backseat before carefully removing my hair ties, releasing my pig-tails. I closed my eyes as he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

__"You know, making me feel better isn't necessary," I said, quietly.

__"I'm not trying, too," he whispered.

__I slipped my arms around his waist and held him tightly as he continued to run his fingers through my hair. I never fell asleep. I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling of his presence and comfort. What sucked was last hour seem to go by too fast. Before either of us wanted it too, there was another tap on my back passenger window. We both looked up and saw Emmett standing there with a smile on his face.

__I groaned before I laid my head against Edward's chest. "He is such a meat head," I groaned again and Edward laughed before kissing the top of my head.

__"Yeah, but he's my brother, so I gotta love him."

__"Sure, you do." I sat up and opened up the front passenger door. "Emmett," I stuck my arms out the door for him.

__Emmett stepped up and reached in, wrapping his arms around my torso. I wrapped mine around his neck and he pulled me out of my car, over Edward. Once I was out, I straightened out my clothes as Edward got out of my car. I lifted the seat up right before closing my car door. We all walked around and stood behind the back of my car. Edward placed his hands on my hips and lifted me up, setting me down on my trunk.

__We all talked while we waited for the rest of our family and friends by our cars. Edward leaned against the back of my car and Emmett stood in front of me. I looked at the back of Emmett's head and smiled before reaching my hands out. I placed my hands on his head and started scratching around his head, loving the feeling his short hair gave my fingers.

__"Oohh," he moaned, leaning his head back more and I laughed.

__He leaned against my car, in between my legs as I continued to scratch his head in a circular motion. He had is eyes closed and a moan would escape his lips every now and then. I looked up just as Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, and Bella walked up to our cars.

__"Uh-oh, you found his weakness," Rosalie smiled as she walked up to me and Emmett, leaning against his front and kissed his neck a few times.

__"I guess I did." I smiled.

__"Yes, and it feels so good." A goofy grin worked its way onto his lips as he kept his eyes closed.

__I laughed and Rosalie leaned up to peck him on the lips. He kissed her back without pulling away from my hands. Emmett wrapped his arms around Rosalie's waist, pulling her tighter against him as she laid her head on his chest. It wasn't long before my brothers and Darla showed up. When they did, I stopped scratching Emmett's head and he groaned in protest.

__"Sorry, Emmett. Time to go," I patted him on the shoulder.

__"Fine," he whined before he pulled himself up from leaning on my car without taking his arms from around Rosalie. He smiled down at her and pecked her lips as he backed her up toward her red Mercedes convertible. I smiled, they were so cute together, but nobody was cuter than Jasper and Alice. They were the cutest. Maybe because Jasper is so sweet and Alice is too damn adorable.

__I hopped off my trunk and walked around my car to the driver side door. I put my seat up right before getting in and waited for Darla to join me. Darla hopped in as everyone loaded up in the other cars and we all left the school.

__"It's going to be sunny tomorrow and Sebastian was saying something about going hunting with Emmett and Edward. I'm going to go, how 'bout you?" Darla spoke up from her book that she started reading on the drive home.

__"Um, I'll go. I've been starting to feel a little hungry and it doesn't help with Bella around."

__Darla laughed. "Yeah, she does smell very appetizing. Good thing we have such strong self-control, or she'd be dead by now."

__"You better hope Edward didn't hear what you just said," I smirked at her. "Bella's his best friend."

__"I know. I'm just kidding. I would never hurt Bella, I'm just worried about Oliver. We all know his self-control isn't as strong as the rest of us."

__"Yeah, neither is Jasper's."

__"Yeah, but you know what I noticed about Sebastian."

__"What?" I took my attention off the road to look at her.

__"I think he's taking a liking to our little human friend."

__"You think he's fond of Bella?" I arched a brow.

__"Yeah, he loves hanging around her and wrapping his arms around her. I think she might like him, too"

__"I don't know. She must be really good at hiding it from me if she is because I haven't heard a single thought about him from her."

__"It's possible since dad and I have gotten pretty good at keeping you out of our heads." She smirked.

__"Yeah, yeah. Just you wait, you'll slip up eventually."

__"Yeah, but dad won't."

__I rolled my eyes and sighed, knowing that, that was true. The rest of the drive was silent as she put all her attention on her book and I kept my eyes on the road, following behind Edward's Volvo. Bella split up from us, heading to her home as the rest of us headed out of town. We drove down the twisted, serpent-like road and split up once we got to the two off roads.

__Sebastian and I split up from the Cullens, heading down our off road as they went down theirs. I made my way down our road and parked in front of the right side garage. We all headed inside the house and Sebastian, Darla, and I told our father about the plans of going hunting with Edward and Emmett tomorrow since it was going to be sunny. Don't want to cause a riot if anyone saw what we looked like in the sun.

Image

__Being off on our hunting trip with Emmett and Edward, a few people had decided to join us. Them being, Harry, Jasper, Dominic, and Oliver. We were all somewhere in Canada in a forest that wasn't even close to being as thick as the forest in Forks. I was taking a break since I just took on a couple of Mountain lions with Edward and Jasper.

__I was sitting on the forest ground, leaning against a tree as everyone else was off, running through this forest. I looked up at the tops of the trees, missing the trees in Forks already. As I sat there, I heard twigs breaking as someone ran quickly past the area I was resting. I didn't see them because I wasn't looking down, but I knew it was a vampire.

__I pulled myself up from the ground and looked around trying to see if I could spot anyone. I took a few steps in one direction before I heard more twigs break and was tackled to the ground from my left side. I groaned as we rolled a few times until I was underneath them, pinned to the forest floor. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Edward hovering over me with crooked smile on his lips.

__"Gotcha," he whispered.

__I stared into his eyes with my mouth slightly agape. "That was fucked up," I said and he laughed. I shook my head at him before I tried to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge as he kept his eyes on me. Great, there's another vampire that's stronger than me. "Can you let me up, please?"

__"No," his smile widened and I sighed before the smile dropped from his face. I arched a brow before he started to lean down. My eyes were half-open as he was an inch from my face.

__"What are you two doing?"

__Both Edward and I looked up, I was tilting my head back and found Jasper standing there with Emmett behind him. Emmett was smiling from ear to ear while Jasper was looking at us with his arms crossed over his chest and his head tilted to the side.

__"Nothing, he just tackled me to the ground when I wasn't paying attention," I said, pushing Edward off of me since he was distracted. I pulled myself up from the ground and wiped the dirt off the back of my clothes. Edward got up and did the same thing. "Where's my brothers and sister?"

__"Waiting at the edge where we all came in from, our meeting point," Jasper said and I nodded.

__Edward and I started making our way over to Jasper and Emmett.

__"You know, I think you two would make a cute and loving couple," Emmett opened that mouth of his.

__Edward smirked while I narrowed my eyes at his brother. I took three big strides before I booted him in the chest. He flew ten feet and landed on his back. He did a backwards somersault, bringing himself up on his feet as he started laughing. Jasper was standing next to me by then, laughing himself.

__"Just ignore him, Audrey." He placed a hand on my shoulder and I could already feel myself relaxing.

__"But Jasper, you know if it were possible, they'd make some beautiful babies." Emmett laughed.

__Well, it was nice while it lasted, I thought as I narrowed my eyes again. I growled in my throat and took off at a run, heading straight from Emmett. Emmett took off in the direction where my brothers and sister were waiting with me hot on his trail.

__"You're dead, Emmett!!"

__"I was just kidding, Audrey!! I swear, I was just joking!!" He assured as he kept running from me.

__Jasper and Edward were right behind us, making sure they were close, so they could keep me from hurting their brother too bad if I caught him. I manage to get really close to him as my brothers and sister came into view. I drove, latching to him as I tackled him to the ground. I didn't even get a chance to hit him before I was tackled off of him by Edward.

__I groaned when I saw his smiling face as he had me pinned to the ground. I looked to my right to see Emmett pulling himself up from the ground. "Don't think this is over," I narrowed my eyes.

__"Audrey, I was just joking. Please don't hurt me," he stuck out his bottom lip as he pouted and I rolled my eyes.

__Jasper and Edward laughed before Edward pulled me up from the ground. He held onto me as we headed for the cars. It was going to be a five hour drive home from where we were, so we might as well make the trip now. I climbed into the front passenger seat of the Volvo with Harry, Darla and Oliver in the back. Sebastian, Dominic, Jasper, and Emmett all hopped into Emmett's Jeep.

__I decided to sleep most of the drive since there was nothing better to do. I was woken up when Edward was driving down the bended off road that led to the Cullen residence. I sat up straighter and flipped down the visor to look at the mirror on it. I fixed my hair as Edward turned his head to look at me. I looked back at him and smiled before looking ahead again as I flipped the visor back up.

__"Everyone's at our place," Edward said as he turned his attention to the road.

__"Yeah, I can hear them," I said, looking out the window as Cullen's house came into view.

__Edward parked his car and we all got out as the Jeep pulled up behind us. We all headed inside and up the stairs to find the rest of our families in the living room. Carlisle, Esme, my mom, and dad were sitting on the couch, laughing as the chatted. Alice and Rosalie were sitting on the couch, talking among themselves.

__Everyone looked up as we made our way into the room, Jasper and Emmett heading straight for their mates.

__"Hey kids. How'd the hunting go?" Carlisle asked as a smile was appeared on his face.

__"It went great, so we'll be set for awhile," Edward smiled.

__"That's good."

__We sat around with our families and talked all night. It was around midnight when Sebastian, Darla, Oliver, and I decided to head home since we'd be going to school tomorrow. Forks rare sunshine would be gone and we'd be heading to school in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm gonna be losing a computer for awhile until I fix the laptop my dad gave me.

Audrey's outfit:
outfit.

My thanks for commenting goes out to:
ATrueLoveMocker
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
DementedAngel
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex
Ms.music love
Ugly_Beauty
iamia
xNellaxFacex
xRiot!x
Hale.Yes.
VengeanceXChickX
LyricsOnNapkins
sunset boulevard
in.LOVE.
stop.this.song

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??