Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Audrey's ability.

__I was sitting on one of the top branches of a three hundred foot tree with my back against the trunk, looking out over a giant opening of the Calawah River. It was a Saturday morning, meaning no school, but a day full of relaxation. I haven't seen, or heard from Marishka or any of Drake's nasty brides in almost three weeks.

__Drake was here two days ago, promising my parents that the fights between me and Marishka would never happen again. Yeah, like that will ever really happen. The only way fights between the two of us would cease to exist would be when I finally got the chance to tear her to shreds and set her on fire. Oh, that would be the day.
On a better note, my near "death" experience is just a blocked memory now to everyone, who hasn't seen that happen before. I sighed as I looked out across the scenery in front of me. I was really starting to like this place.

__"Hey, Audrey." Edward popped up beside me and I jumped in surprise, slipping off the branch I was sitting on. He was quick to catch my arm as I fell. I gripped his wrist as he gripped mine and I looked up at him. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to startle you," he said as he pulled me back up.

__He sat back against the trunk of the tree how I was as I sat sideways on the branch in front of him. I smiled and he gave me his crooked one back. "What are you doing up here?" he asked.

__"Just wanted a higher view of this place. What are you doing up here besides trying to kill me?" I smirked and he chuckled.

__"I wanted to see you and Dominic told me where I could find you, but the fall wouldn't kill you, it would just hurt a bit," he smirked this time while I chuckled.

__"Hmmm," I moved closer to him, crawling into his lap and straddled his waist. He smiled and slipped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. I entangled my fingers in the back of his hair before pressing my lips against his. He moaned as he started kissing me back and gripped me a little tighter. We kissed for a bit before pulling away, pressing our foreheads together.

__"You're mine, right?" he whispered against my lips.

__"Forever," I whispered back.

__"Only forever?" I could hear the smirk in his tone and chuckled again.

__I pecked him on the lips before I laid my head on his shoulder. "I've got a question."

__"Shoot."

__"Have you ever dropped to the ground from this height?"

__"No, have you?"

__"I've dropped from higher."

__"How'd you land?"

__"Perfectly on my feet. You just bend your knees when you land."

__"Are you trying to get me to jump with you?"

__"Yup."

__"Okay, then we can go back to my place."

__"All right. Sebastian is bringing Bella out. He thinks I should make her feel what it's like to become one of us."

__"How?!" His eyes widened a bit.

__"It's one of my abilities, Edward. I can make anyone experience what it's like to become one of us, even re-experience it."

__"Are you serious?"

__"Yeah, all I need to do is grip the sides of their head and press my forehead to theirs, then concentrate."

__"Wow, you'll have to show me that sometime."

__"How about before I do Bella?" I smirked.

__He scrunched up his face like he could feel the pain already, "maybe."

__I chuckled. "Good choice, I mainly use that ability to torture Sebastian when he pisses me off."

__He smiled and then pecked me on the lips. "Let's go," he mumbled against my lips and I nodded. He kissed me again before we stood up on the branch. "Are we seriously going to jump?"

__"Yeah," I smirked, "don't be scared, baby. Besides, the fall won't kill you; it would just hurt a bit."

__"Ha. Ha." He narrowed his eyes a bit and I chuckled before pecking his lips.

__"Just bend your knees when you hit the ground."

__He smiled before we looked down toward the ground. I leapt off the branch and Edward was right behind me. We landed on the ground perfectly on our feet (bending our knees) and took off into a run, heading for his house. I managed to beat him, realizing I was actually faster than him. I gloated, doing a happy dance up his driveway and skipping happily to the front door as he growled at me.

__We headed into the house and Sebastian was already there with Bella, Darla, Dominic, and the rest of the Cullens. I smiled walking over to Bella and wrapped her up in a hug. She smiled and hugged me back. "Well, hello, Audrey. How are you?" She chuckled a bit.

__"I'm good." I pulled away from her and went to sit next to Alice on the couch.

__Sebastian walked over to the couch and sat down on the arm rest before nudging my arm. Are you going to show her? came into his thoughts and Edward snapped his head in our direction from his piano.

__"Now?" I furrowed my brows as I looked up at him.

__"Or not," he said, softly.

__I looked down at my lap and took a deep breath before looking back at him. "Have you told her about what you want me to do?"

__He shifted his eyes before he looked at me with a sheepish smile. I'll take that as a no, I thought to myself. I sighed before I rolled my eyes.

__"Sorry, I forgot about doing that."

__I shook my head before I looked over at Bella to find her giving me a weird look. I smirked and gave her an air kiss, which made her laugh. I chuckled a bit under my breath and looked over at Edward. He was slowly bobbing his head as he played his piano. I smiled before I got up from the couch, walking over to him.

__I sat down, straddling the piano bench and rested my chin on his shoulder. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and smiled. I smiled back before I leaned up and kissed his neck and laid my arm across his lap, slipping my hand up the front of his shirt. He lightly growled in his throat before he turned his head and pressed his lips against mine.

__I smiled and kissed him back as I scooted a little closer to him. He pressed even harder against my lips and I entangled my other hand in the back of his hair.

__"Ewww, do you have to do that in here?" came Emmett's sarcasm and I pulled away from Edward.

__I turned my head and narrowed my eyes while I growled at him as Rosalie smacked him on the chest. He groaned and pouted as he looked at his mate. I kept glaring at him until Edward lightly grabbed my chin and kissed me gently.

__He pulled away and I looked up into his topaz eyes. "You can do your gift on me before doing it on Bella," he said and suddenly Edward and I were center of attention.

__"What gift?" Jasper perked up from his spot beside Alice and I pivoted my body to look at him.

__"She's a mind reader, Jaz," Emmett said.

__I shook my head. "I can do more than just that, Emmett."

__"Like what?"

__"Well, besides mind reading and talking to people through their heads. I have this ability to make anyone, human or vampire, see into my past or theirs and experience or re-experience what it's like to become a vampire."

__That really got Carlisle's attention. "The whole process?" he asked with curious eyes.

__I shrugged. "I think so. I haven't fully done it because one, it's painful and two, the whole process takes up to three days. I don't think I could sit there for three days, making someone go through that."

__"And you want to do that on Bella?" Rosalie asked, making WHAT?! pop into Bella's thoughts as her eyes widened.

__"Bella, Sebastian wanted me to have you experience what its like to become a vampire, just so you would know what it feels like since you want to become one of us eventually."

__"Oohh," she bobbed her head from side to side. "That makes sense."

__"I'll do it on Edward first, just to give you a visual and you can still decide whether you want me to do it to you or not."

__She nodded her head and Edward and I got up from his piano bench. I walked to almost the center of the living room as everyone had their eyes intently on me. I turned around as Edward walked up to me and stopped a few inches from me. I looked up at him and gave a small smile. "I'm going to apologize before hand because this is really going to hurt."

__He shrugged. "It can't hurt that bad since I've been through it already."

__"Not necessarily."

__"What do you mean?" Alice spoke up.

__I turned my head and looked at her. "It's different doing it to a vampire than a human. When I'm doing it to a vampire, the pain intensifies, making the pain fifty times worse than what a human would feel."

__"What?" Edward's eyes widened a bit.

__"Yeah, but Bella, keep that in mind. This is going to hurt Edward a lot more than it's going to hurt you." I looked at her as she sat down on the arm rest of the couch beside Jasper and she nodded. I looked back up at Edward and pecked his lips. After he kissed back, I pulled away and brought my hands up. I gripped the sides of his head and pressed my forehead to his. "Hold onto me."

__He wrapped his arms around my waist and it only to a few seconds of concentrations till Edward groaned loudly in pain. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut at his pain as he tightly gripped me. Thirty seconds later, it was too much for him and his knees buckled. I broke my concentration, taking away the pain as he fell to the floor, pulling me with him.

__"I'm sorry," I whispered quickly as I rubbed the side of his face. He laid under me with his eyes closed and breathing deeply. His grip around my waist slowly started to loosen as I kissed the side of his face a few times. "Edward, are you okay?"

__I heard him sigh softly before his eyes slowly opened and he looked at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. That really does hurt more than I remember it did."

__"I told you," I said as I pulled myself up from the floor and held my hand out to him.

__He grabbed it and I pulled him up from the floor. I looked around at everyone and they all except my brothers and Darla, looked pretty stunned.

__"That was insane." Jasper broke the silence.

__"Yeah, it's painful. For vampires more than humans," I shrugged and then turned my attention to Bella. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

__She shook her head; her thoughts were debating with one another. "I still want to do it cause like you said, it's not as bad for humans as it is for vampires to go through."

__"Yeah, but it's still going to hurt a lot."

__She nodded. "I know." She got up from the arm rest of the couch and walked over to me. "Can we do it right now?"

__I nodded and she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Edward went and sat down on the couch, just to get off his feet. Everyone was still watching me intently as I placed my hands on Bella's shoulders.

__"Just hold onto me, okay?" I said and she nodded as she wrapped her arms around my waist like Edward did. "Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

__She did and I could feel her body relaxing as I brought my hands up to grip the sides of her head. Everyone's thoughts were going wild, all wishing that Bella didn't want me to do this to her. How do they think I feel? I didn't want to do this more than they didn't want me to. Doing it to Edward was enough, but Bella wants me to and I'm not going to say no. I'm glad my mom isn't here to see this. She'd be mad.

__I took a deep breath myself as Bella squeezed her eyes shut to brace herself. It's now or never. I leaned my head down and pressed my forehead against hers. A few seconds later, I felt her entire body stiffen and twitch as she let out an agonizing scream. The pain only lasted ten seconds before I stopped because I couldn't put her through anymore than that.

__I hugged her gently as she breathed deeply. I rubbed her back and it was maybe a few minutes later when she released her hold on me. "You okay, Bells?" I asked, placing my hands on her shoulders.

__"Yeah, that just… really hurt," she said, breathlessly. She suddenly went limp in my arms as she lost consciousness.

__I mumbled "shit" under my breath before I hooked my arm under the back of her knees and my arm around her torso. I lifted her up and everyone sitting on the couch was up in the matter of seconds. I walked over and laid her down on it as Sebastian, Edward, and Jasper hovered over the back of the couch.

__"Good going, Audrey. You knocked her out," Sebastian said, playfully and I punched him in the chest.

__"I've never done that to a human before," I said.

__Carlisle had disappeared for several seconds before returning with a small white packet in his hand. He walked over to the couch and kneeled down along side the couch, beside me.

__"What's that?" I asked, looking at his hand.

__"It's smelling salt. It will wake her up," he said and I nodded. He tore open the little packet and waved it under her nose.

__Bella regained consciousness after only a few seconds and jerked her head away from the source of the smell. She looked around at us and scooted herself up, so she was sitting up with her back resting against the armrest of the couch. "What happened?" she asked, taking a deep breath.

__"You fainted," I said as I took a seat on the edge of the couch.

__"Oh," she nodded.

__"Remind me to never do that to you again," I smiled and she chuckled a bit before nodding again.

__"Sure, not a problem." She smiled and then we all heard her stomach growl.

__It got really quiet before I started to laugh, making everyone else laugh. "Hungry, Bells?" I asked.

__She chuckled. "Maybe a little bit."

__"Well, come on," I stood up and held my hand out to her. "Let's go get you something to eat."

__She took my hand and I helped her up from the couch. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders, still feeling a little dizzy. I helped her out of the house with Edward and Sebastian close behind. Emmett had tossed Edward his car keys as we headed out the front door. Edward unlocked the doors and I helped Bella into the backseat as Sebastian got in on the other side.

__I closed her door as she buckled up and climbed into the front passenger door beside Edward. He started his car and left his house, heading into town. Edward drove to a small diner in town and parked in the first obtainable spot. We all got out of the car and headed inside, Sebastian, Edward, and I attracting a lot of attention. We were all seated at a table and were all given a menu.

__Bella order a burger with fries and Edward, Sebastian, and I all ordered fries to share. Since we don't eat, we thought it necessary to avoid weird looks from a diner full of humans. After Bella ate her food and we ate only half of the fries, I paid the bill and we left. We hung around town for a few hours before we took Bella home. After dropping her off, we headed back to the Cullens.

__Pulling into the driveway, I could feel that the rest of my family was inside with the Cullens. We got out of Edward's car and headed inside to the living room. I knew something was up as soon as we walked into the living room and Sebastian and Edward could feel it, too. Edward and I turned our attention to Alice and Dominic, knowing it had to do with something they saw in a premonition.

__"There's a pack of vampires about to make their through town," Alice spoke up.

__"How many?" Edward asked.

__"Three," Dominic said.

__"When do they get here?" I asked as Sebastian went and sat down beside our oldest brother.

__"Not sure, yet," he said and I nodded.

__Our families sat around and talk about the recent premonition while Edward laced his fingers with mine. He pulled me out of the room and upstairs to his. We removed our shoes and lay down on his white lounge chair. He laid on his back with his head on pillow as I rested my head on his chest. I draped my arm across his waist and my leg over his as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

__"Are you going to sleep?" he asked, softly.

__"No," I looked up at him and into his eyes, seeing that they were starting to lose their golden color. "You're going to need to feed soon."

__"I know and so are you," he smiled and I smiled back. He reached his hands and cupped my face between his hands. He pulled me up, so I was almost straddling him and pressed his lips against mine.

__I placed my forearms against his chest and kissed him back as he entangled his finger in my hair. I moaned into his mouth, making him growl in his throat. I pulled out of the kiss to laugh a little bit before I pecked him on the lips and laid back down to the way I was before. It was silent between us for the rest of the night. We listened to the sounds of the forest outside his room and enjoyed each other's company. Hopefully there won't be a lot of problems with what's headed our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't updated in so long, but I have a job now and it's taking up a lot of the free time that I spent writing. I'm gonna try and update more, it's just going to take some time.

My thanks for commenting goes out to:
Lady SJ
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
scene queen.
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex
Ms.music love
Ugly_Beauty
iamia
xNellaxFacex
xRiot!x
Hale.Yes.
VengeanceXChickX
Lyrics On Napkins
sunset boulevard
in.LOVE.
vannah vii
bang um.
Loren Haner-Hale

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??