Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Now or Never, Forever or Never

Six

I was listening to music on iTunes and playing Spider Solitaire. I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know why. I had signed onto my AIM a bit ago, hoping Yu or Kiro would be on. Neither were yet.
I was almost done with the game when a window popped up.

Forever_or_Never07 wants to chat

Okay. Why now. I accepted the invite and an IM box appeared.

Forever_or_Never07 said: Shelby, it’s Strify

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: What do you want?

Forever_or_Never07said: I wanted to talk to you. And to say I’m sorry for hurting you. I didn’t want to see you cry

Forever_or_Never07said: I hate myself for it.

Forever_or_Never07said: I wasn’t choosing my words wisely. That’s and I was not thinking.

Forever_or_Never07said: Do you forgive me???

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: *nods* Do it again and I won’t be so friendly

Forever_or_Never07said: So, are we friends? Or not?

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: if you want to be. I don’t like not liking people. Unless it’s for a good reason.

Forever_or_Never07said: I want to be friends.

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: I want to, too.

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: Kiro and Yu said that you were worrying about me.

Forever_or_Never07said: yeah. I was fearing the worst when they told me what part of town you were in. I’m happy I found you when I did.

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: me, too. I was fearing for my life when I saw the look in his eyes.

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: they screamed lust and murder.

Forever_or_Never07said: you know, if I ever see him again, he’ll regret it

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: I know

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: anyway, let’s talk about something else. This is too depressing.

Forever_or_Never07said: alright

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: hey Strify, do you want to hang out after sound check tomorrow? Just the two of us?

Forever_or_Never07said: yeah. Wait. We have an interview

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: Scheisse! Sit by me them!

Forever_or_Never07said: Okay. I will. :)

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: :) Hey, I’m sleepy. I’m going to go to bed. See you tomorrow Strify

Forever_or_Never07said: Gute Nacht Shelby

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: Gute Nacht Strify

Forever_or_Never07said: Wait. I have to tell you something

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: Yes?

Forever_or_Never07said: I‘m glad you’re okay Shelby

Music_owns_my_soul2011 said: I am, too. Night

Forever_or_Never07said: night

I saved the conversation and logged off AIM. Wow. I feel tired suddenly.

I closed everything on my computer and turned it off. I closed my laptop shut and decided to go to bed. I walked to the bunks and laid down in mine, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four subscribers!
Danke to everyone who's read/commented/subscribed/told friends.

Comments are like Strify under the Christmas tree. awesome and wanted.