Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Now or Never, Forever or Never

Nine

“Come on guys!” I exclaimed after the show, “party at our bus!”

Strify laughed. “We’re coming Shelby. You’ve just had to much sugar and are bouncing off the walls,” he said.

“Nah-uh. There are no walls Strify! We’re outside! Therefore, I can’t be bouncing off the walls!” I said before skipping to our bus.

I heard several of the guys laughing at my hyper self as I walked back onto the bus. The rest of my band and Cinema Bizarre all walked on. “Okay, I say we watch “Twilight.” Why? I have no clue,” I said.

“What’s “Twilight?” Strify asked.

“Dämmerrung in German. Bella and Edward?” I asked.

Strify’s and Kiro’s eyes lit up. “Oh yeah! I love the books. I haven’t seen the movie yet though,” Strify said.

“Well, it’s settled then. We’re watching “Twilight.” And Xander, Michael, Jordan can deal with it,” I said.

The three of them rolled their eyes. “Whatever. I’m going to the back room to listen to my Zune,” Jordan said before walking to the bunks.

“Is that code for “watching porn” Jordy? I swear you’ve got porn on that thing. Otherwise you’d let me listen to the music on it!” I yelled to him.

Xander and Michael rolled their eyes. “Just keep it down. I’m going to bed,” Michael said before walking towards the bunks. Xander just waved a short wave before walking to the bunks as well.

I looked at the five guys and asked, “Now “Twilight?”

They nodded and we started the movie and sat around.

**************

“Strify! What the hell man?! What the hell?” I asked.

“Well sorry. It’s not my fault!” he replied.

“Hell yeah it is!”

Okay, I bet you guys are thinking “Oh shit now they’re fighting. What happened to them getting along?” Well, it’s nothing big. My white tiger stuffed animal went missing is all.

“Strify where did you put it?” I asked.

“Ask Yu,” he replied.

I turned around to see a wide-eyed Yu. “Yu? Where’s my tiger stuffed animal?” I asked him.

He did the shifty eye movement when something white and fluffy hit me in the face. I looked to see that it was Raj, my white tiger stuffed animal. “Raj!” I said picking the tiger up, “Did big, bad, scary Yu take you from mommy?”

I looked to see not only my band, but the others give me a weirded-out look. “What?” I asked, “I missed my tiger stuffed animal.”

My band shook their heads at me. “Wow Shelby. Wow,” Xander said.

“Eh, ya’ll love me,” I said when my phone started ringing. I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw that it was Tom. Yay Tom. I saved his number after he called me a couple days ago. I slid it open and said, “Hi!”

He laughed. “Someone sounds happy,” he said.

“Yep. Yu stole my white tiger stuffed animal, but he gave it back when he threw it at my face. Arschloch,” I told him.

“That is unfortunate,” he said.

“Yeppers,” I said. I looked at the eight guys on the bus and said, “I’ll be back. I’ve gots a friend to talk to that’s not you guys. Later losers!”

I walked off the bus and closed the door. “So Tom, what’s up?” I asked.

“Sitting around. Bill had candy today, so that is going to suck for all of us,” he replied when I heard an “humpf” and Tom exclaim, “Bill! Was der fick?!”

“Es Tut mir Leid Tom. Who are you talking to?” I heard the voice of Bill ask.

“A friend,” Tom replied.

“What kind of friend?”

“A female friend.”

“Who is she?”

“Shelby Carter for Enough of the Hero.”

“You’re talking to her!? Since when?!”

“Since a while ago.”

“That is so cool!”

“Ello? Shelby here,” I said.

“Scheisse. Sorry,” Tom said.

“It’s fine. Just making sure you didn’t forget that I was still here.”

“Of course I did not.”

“Good. I might have to ground you.”

“From what?”

“Cookies.”

“Cookies?”

“Yes Tom. Cookies.”

“Wow Shelby. You amuse me.”

I chuckled. “Glad I can help.”

“You can help with something else as well. If you want.”

“But I can’t! You’re there and I’m…well, not. It wouldn’t work Tom. I hate to break it to ya.”

He sighed. “Damn. So much for car help.”

“Car help?! I thought you were talking about not getting any!”

He started laughing. “My Escalade is doing something weird. It is not starting.”

“Did you try jumpstarting it?”

“Yes! I have done everything I can think of and I still cannot get it to start!”

“Is the gas tank empty?”

It was silent. “Bill! Did you remember to put gas in my car since you drove it last?” I heard him ask.

It was silent for a second. “Nein?” I heard Bill ask.

Tom sighed. “Well, now I know what the problem is. I am out of gas.”

I shook my head. “Now, why did you think I was talking about “not getting any” as you so kindly put it?” he asked.

“I dunno,” I replied, “Reflex. Sue me.”

“I understand. Well, I am going to go. Bill has to fill my Escalade up with gas now and we are probably going to hang out with Georg and Gustav. I will call you later, okay?”

“That’s fine. Have fun. Later Tom.”

“Later. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I hung up my phone and shook my head. “German boys amuse the hell out of me. I swear,” I said to myself before going back onto the bus to see Yu and Xander playing Guitar Hero: World Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at updating i know.
school/work/writer's block has been holding me back man. i'm telling you.