See Jack Run

A story about a kid (in this case, Mikey Way) who abuses his younger sister (fictional sister)
  1. Chapter 1
    Prologue/Epilogue/intro
  2. Chapter 2
    Two flashbacks of Mikey and Jack together, one they're little, and one where they're older
  3. Chapter 3
    Back at the pyscologist's office
  4. Chapter 4
    Two more flashbacks, one when Jack is twelve, and one when she's ten.
  5. Chapter 5
    Back to the River Aras, and by the River Aras, I mean the pyscologist's office
  6. Chapter 6
    See Jack Run. Run Jack Run.
  7. Chapter 7
    Lest we forget that Jack really needs someone to talk to, we're back in pyscology land.
  8. Chapter 8
    What memories do you have, little Jack? Will they take you to the past and you'll never come back? Are they happy or sad, good or bad? Are they the kind that help you through life or the kind that make you crack?
  9. Chapter 9
    Oh, the pyscologist's office. Where adults ask sexually out of line questions and kids yell at them for it.
  10. Chapter 10
    Back to Flashback land. It's a land of...well, you find out for yourself. Warning: There's some pretty gross stuff in this chapter.
  11. Chapter 11
    Now it's Jack and Gerard. Just for my own sake, because that last chapter kinda freaked me out.
  12. Chapter 12
    In video game terms: Jack's misadventures in Flashbackland. You don't win. You just keep playing until you lose.
  13. Chapter 13
    I spy with my little eye: It's white, sterile, creepy, and Jack really hates it there. You see the pyscologist's office? You're right! *Note: Song is Half Jack by The Dresden Dolls.
  14. Chapter 14
    Close your eyes and look down deep, be still and quiet, don't make a peep, memories fill your eyes, with their screams and cries, poor little Jack, she has very sad flashbacks
  15. Chapter 15
    It's half a slap in the face, and half feeling out of place a lot, you'll see that something's wrong, but help it you cannot. Yes, we return to the pyscologist's office.
  16. Chapter 16
    Return to Flashback Mountain.
  17. Chapter 17
    We return once again to the scary pysco severe sad somber pyscologist's office. Alliteration is fun.
  18. Chapter 18
    Don't be fooled, it's not like what you see, Jack isn't the girl she pretends to be, not easy to listen to, not easy to accept, an older brother whose skills at love are inept
  19. Chapter 19
    Jacqueline Way, a character of sorts, death comes as her last resort, when faced in a trial of life and love, Jaqueline's prayers are answered not from above.
  20. Chapter 20
    Journey to the past
  21. Chapter 21
    Journey to the present
  22. Chapter 22
    Oh Jack, what have you done, you poor disturbed girl, you cut it all off, there's not a single curl
  23. Chapter 23
    Alas, our story is coming to a close, we end not with a look back, instead we look into the future and we see what became of poor Jack.