Status: On pause for a moment. The journal is full and we can't keep up!

Nerd-tastic Adventures

An Introduction to our life.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
Scratch that.
A few seconds ago, at a table not so far away from yours, though it may have seemed rather far to one such as yourself, but really, if you do the math and find the hypotenuse of the simple imaginary triangle made up of the distance between our tables and two lines meeting at the corner of the cafeteria door, presuming I have done my measurements and calculations correct, you’re table is approximately 1.2 metres away from ours. *pushes up nerdy taped glasses*
Ok so maybe we’re not like that, maybe we don’t all wear taped glasses, maybe we don’t all have pocket protectors, and maybe we don’t all fluently speak gibberish. But it doesn’t matter to you, you label us for what we are. And we don’t mind. We’re proud of who we are.

We’re the nerds.

And who sits at that other lunch table approximately 1.2 metres away from ours? You. The emos, the scenes, the goths, the jocks, the preps, the jerks, the druggies, whoever you may be. It doesn’t matter. We don’t label you.
But for some unproven scientific reason, it matters to you. So that’s what we call you.

But right now, you’re not important. Just try to keep up ok? I hate it when people can’t understand simple things.
First let’s meet the members of the nerd table.
Starting on the end of the gray plastic folding table is Ania. Tall, lanky and excessively eccentric and witty. Which would be why she hangs with us.
Next is Ola. That’s not really her full name. Now that I think about it, I don’t know what her actual name is. Whatever, it’s Ola. Petite, brilliant and sharp as a pencil that one.
Next to her is Korky. Or Kortlynn rather, but she goes my Korky. Thin, lanky and scientifically brilliant. Not to mention hilariously forgetful at times. Oh and has a weird obsession with anything fire. Bombs, explosions, matches, you name it.
Then comes Karlene. Full of words, talks a mile a minute, and has her nose in a book.
Then back at the end across from Ania is Chloe. Small, bubbly and always has something comically witty to say.
After Chloe comes Devon, who fluently speaks French and finds herself displeased with the rich snooty snobs on the French side of the school. Which lands her with us.
Then comes Amy, who shares a likewise displeasure of the French side students, and is expertly knowledged in that regarding relationships and society in general, a first for us nerds.
Then comes Brittany, or Britt. Always laughing and a weird obsession with vampires... Or could it just be a Twilight obsession?
Last is Jenn. Always falling over, and has her nose in a book. oh, and she much enjoys our screaming book fights.
Which leaves me. Crazy, quirky, random, loud, like my nose in a book, on the spot humour and vertically challenged. What’s new?

Ok, got that? Don’t worry, you’ll just have to remember a few names, the four unlucky souls who will fall into this crazy adventure.
Just remember Chloe, Kortlynn, Karlene and yours truly, and you’ll do fine. The rest of this vibrant cast will pop up from time to time.

But without further ado, let’s begin our tale. And where better to begin than a few seconds ago, at a table 1.2 metres away from yours...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a start of what's to come. Going to try to include as many real life stories as possible.
Get ready for the best Nerd-tastic adventures in history!

Yours Truly, *wink*
Dreamweaver38