Status: Slow, but most certainly active

She Can Crush You With Her Voice

Avrii-Preston Bouregard carrys the weight of the world on her sholders. Some pretty tramuatic things have happened in her past. You know how everyone has a coping mechanisim?, well Avrii-Preston is completley mute. She's a self-imposed mute though. She just moved to Chicago from Maryland with her aunt Lydia. Her aunt tries to get her to talk sometimes and find out what exactly happened that made her become like this, but Avrii has been mute for four years know. She's sixteen so if you subtract by four you'll get the age she was when she started her self imposed silence. The only thing she's said in thoes four years are "Just be happy I haven't killed my self yet." She's about to start her Senior Year at New Trie High School. Part of Avrii's silence is that she's been given the power to have premonitions and sometimes sees sprits. But she rarley gets premonitions and barely sees sprits. Avrii-Preston is sarcastic, witty, smart, and takes no-ones crap. Even though she says nothing, her actions say everything she carries around a notebook if she feels it's absolutley nessasary to communicate with anothe person, but no-one really talks to her anyways so there's really no point...