Status: Slow, but most certainly active

She Can Crush You With Her Voice

Love Don't Live Here.

We walk hand in hand to my home, and when we arrive, Pete opens the door for me, and he follows behind, closing it shut gently, and we take seats at the island in the kitchen, with our hands still intertwined with each others.

I look down at his hand, and then I look at his face, raising an eyebrow.

Pete sigs in return and lets go of my hand.

"Jesus Avrii, you act like it's such a crime for me to show some sort of affection towards you." He says bitterly.

That makes me really angry. I snatch my phone of the island and begin to type an spiteful message.

"Fuck you. We're not even dating. I don't know what your intentions are. I don't know if your using me. I don't owe you anything. I don't have to show affection, or any of this nonsense you speak of. What I feel nothing for you Pete? Have you ever thought of that. You're so relentless, that you're almost delusional."

When I'm done, and I shove it under his nose. He reads it, and doesn't look the least bit offended. If anything, he chuckles a little bit, making me even more angry, and he sees it on my face.

"It's not that I'm laughing about how you feel, I'm laughing that you seriously expect me to believe that you feel nothing at all for me. If you didn't, you wouldn't trust me enough to stay with you, You wouldn't have kissed me, You wouldn't keep me guessing all time time, You wouldn't have been so spiteful of me and Kassidey's relationship, You wouldn't be so protective of me. It isn't a crime to care about someone Avrii-Preston. I promise. It's normal to want someone, to love someone. You cannot keep denying yourself." Pete says to me while stroking my cheek softly.

I start to cry silent tears, and Pete looks alarmed.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry. It's going to be okay." He says hurriedly, wrapping his arms around me, trying to soothe me.

I push away for a second and type.

"It's not that I'm offended. It's just that someone understands me for the first time, through me not speaking, me being a jerk, through me hiding everything I really feel. Someone truly understands, and sees all of my bullshit. It's just such a different experience for me, also - truly caring about someone. This isn't normal for me, bear with me Pete. Just please, don't give up on me."

I hand him my phone, and wrap my arms around him, and cry some more. I can tell when he's done reading the message because he places a light kiss on my forehead and whispers : "If I haven't given up months ago, what would make you think I'd decide to do so now?" and all I can do is smile. Because for the first time, in a long time - I believe that I can trust someone, other than family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I was gone for a bit. I'm sorry, I recently went to Europe for 10 days, and got back yesterday. (Italy & Greece) It was a lot of fun.

ANYWHO. Awh. I kind of like this chapter. It's cute. As you can tell, Avrii doesn't handle her emotions well. We all know that she secretly loves Pete. (;

Comments are love. Enjoy. <3