No One Knew, No One Could've Guessed It.. Me - A Rock Star!

Prolouge

I was sitting in my room, bored out of my mind. I decided to go out and so I did. I walked to a cafe where I met up with Jackie, one of my friends. I had, of course, my mp3 with me, though it wasn't playing at the moment.

"Jaydra! I found this, and I thought you might be interested." Jackie said and gave me a piece of paper saying something about a song contest. I put it on the table and shook my head.

"No way! You know I can't sing, Jackie!" I said.

"Of course you can! You can borrow my acoustic guitar if you need!"

"No thanks.." I mumbled, looking at the clock on the wall. 10.30. Yey, in 30 minutes the music store next door will open! I've had my eyes at an acoustic guitar for a while now, and I had just gotten paid for a job I did. So I had enough money to buy it and then some!

"Why are you looking at the clock all the time? You have somewhere to go?" Jackie asked.

"No, no.. I'm just waiting for Trucks to open.." I said. Trucks was the name of the store. Well, the full name was Truck Rock Music Store, but everyone here just calls it Trucks or Trucks Music. "I've finally has enough money to buy that acoustic guitar I've been drooling over for the past months." I said with a laugh.

"That's great!!" Jackie said, a wide smile spreading over her face. "Then I can finally have my guitar alone!" I tend to borrow hers a lot since I don't have one of my own.. Yet!

Jackie and I continued to talk about music and other random stuff. She kept nagging about me entering that stupid contest so finally I agreed to enter the stupid thing. When it was 11.05 we hurried next door to Trucks and was greeted by Max.

"Hey there, Jaydra!" he said in a cheery voice. "Come to drool over that guitar again?"

"Not really, I'm here to buy it." I said with a smile. I know everyone that works here because I'm here so much, and they know me by name. This has become my little family-away-from-home.

"Did I just hear Jaydra say that she's gonna actually buy something this time?!" the owner, Jacob Trucks, said, comming out from the back.

"Yes I am, Jacob. Just got money to buy it." I said and smiled. I walked over to where my baby was and picked it down from where it was hanging. I sat down on a nearby chair and started playing a random song on it, just to make sure that it was tuned. I then walked to the register and paid for it. Since it was me I got not only a discount but also three pics and a bag to keep the guitar in. "See, it pays off to be a tad bit obsessive!" I said to Jackie as we walked to the bus.

"Haha, yeah, well, you are also a flirt." Jackie commented and I hit her playfully on the shoulder. Just then her bus arrived. We said bye and she ran to the bus. I opened the bag to look at my baby. It was a red acoustic guitar with black flames on it and a big white skull. That was the reason it was expencive and the reason I've been drooling over it for at least six months now. I closed the bag and hung it over my shoulder. As I walked home I felt happy. I had my first guitar on my back. I started to sing along with the songs playing on my mp3 that I had just started.
When I got home I went to my room and started playing On My Own by The Used, a song I loved to play and sing. After a while I put the guitar down and laid down on my messy bed. I grabbed Tama-Chan and hugged him. I can't believe I actually have the freaking guitar!!