Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 10: OH Edward

Edward’s POV:

You were still dazed from Serena’s confession. You stood motionless until a heavenly voice broke you from your trance. “Oh Edward” Serena called your head snapped up and you noticed the stack of jeans in her hands “What was that about helping me out?” she asked cocking an eyebrow. You smiled and walked up to her took the jeans out of her hand and wrapped your arm around her waist as you snuck into her dressing room to help her out.

Once inside you set the jeans on to the growing pile she had at least 30 pairs if not more. The ranged from hot pick to lime green to checkered and of course every color of blue imaginable. You smiled noticing they were all skinnies and short style and size 4 or 2. You laughed noticing the short on the labels of every pair. Serena shot you quizzical look. You smiled and said “Not even Alice wears short jeans I forget how little you are”

She pouted and said “I hate being short”

“I love that your short cause it means I can do this” then you grabbed her waist sat her in your lap and rested you chin on top of her head.

She sighed contently wrapped her arms around your neck then said “ok maybe being short is a good thing” the she kissed your neck with her pouty fire lips and stood up. She held out her hand for a pair if jeans you handed her a pair of almost black but still blue skinnies. She unhooked her own jeans and slid them down like you weren’t there. It took all your will power to look up at the ceiling and not peek but you still felt her heat radiating from her body making it hard to not have bad thoughts. “Edward” Serena called

“mhmm” you said not looking away from the ceiling

“Look at me” she demanded you looked and saw her in just the short white t-shirt ,that she had worn under her jacket, and a pair of purple cotton and black lace boy-shorts. You noticed a good inch of skin showing between her shirt and panties it was a really sexy look on her, though you thought she was always sexy. You swallowed loudly as she sauntered over you and perched her self on your knees, and you felt her body heat threw your jeans. “You do realize you have seen me in far skimpier stuff than this?” she asked while taking your hand in both of hers.

You swallowed as her hot little fingers began drawing lazy designs up and down from your wrist to the tips of your fingers. You swallowed once more then said in a hoarse voice “Yes I’ve seen you in skimpier”

“How many times?” she asked still tracing your hands and not looking up

“twice once in the swimsuit and in the corset” at this her head popped up she looked you in the eyes and quirked her eyebrow.

“How many times have you seen me in Alice and Rose’s head?” she asked trailing her hands up your arm and letting the rest on your chest now her face was about 6 inches form yours.

“Multiple” you answered finding it impossible to lie to her when she looked you in the eyes you had a strange draw to please her and you couldn’t fight it.

“Did you see me naked?” she asked bring her face extremely close to yours only half an inch separated you lips.

You looked up into her eyes and answered half truthfully “Yes and No when you said those words I popped quickly out of their heads wanting to keep your wish but I still caught a glimpse of you, but nothing much I swear just the thought though of you naked made me want to melt into a puddle.” If you could have blushed you would have at that honest confession

Her eyes glimmered as she said “Good because I want you to be the one undressing me when you first really see me naked” then she closed the space between your lips and her touch and kiss made your head spin as you lips moved against hers. Soon she pulled back and breathed “Maybe I should try some stuff on so Rose doesn’t throw a fit” then she stood and began to try on occasionally she would like a pair and throw then in a separate pile she wound up with 12 pairs on skinnies each would make any guy drool. You would have to be on high alert from now on. She bought electric bright blue, electric hot pink, electric line green, electric bright yellow, deep dark purple , white, black, extremely dark blue, extremely light acid washed blue with lots of holes, checkered black and white, a medium dark blue, and your personal favorite fire engine red that looked incredible with her creamy skin. You murmured you approval as she pulled on the red pair again. “I don’t know” she said looking at her bum in the mirror “Does this pair make my ass look excessively big” she asked turning her back to you.

Your eyes trailed up from her toes to her ass. Then you licked you lips subconsciously and said “your bum looks amazing you must buy those.”

“Fine but just for you” she said defeated as she shimmed them down her bum still pointed at you it gave you and amazing view. You picked up her jeans and carried then to the counter.

The man working behind the counter said “We are closing in fifteen minutes your group needs to hurry it up” you just quirked an eye brow.
Then you said in a monotone “May I speak with your manager?” the idiot just nodded and walked off to get MiMi the manager. MiMi walked out of her office looking pissed then she noticed you and smiled.

“Mr. Cullen what a surprise we thought you canceled this trip.” She yelled coming up to you and air kissing our cheeks. The man just gaped.

“No actually we decided to come since my girlfriend Serena had never seen Paris before” you said sweetly as you swung an arm around Serena who shyly waved to MiMi.

MiMi smiled and said “You are gorgeous honey are you modeling yet?”

Serena giggled catching the clerk’s attention and now he was scoping her up and down then he licked is lips you glared at him and growled catching his attention he quickly ran off tail between his legs. “I was asked to model in a show next week for some lingerie/swimsuit designer and I think I’m gonna do it but it will be my first time I’m kinda nervous.”

“You will be a natural I’m sure you will have designers knocking down your door by the end of the week. I promise” MiMi said smiling happily at Serena who was blushing profusely you kissed her cheek ignoring the burn and chuckling as her cheeks got even redder. “You both are so cute together” MiMi stated then asked “Should I keep the store open Late for you Mr. Cullen”

“Yes please. Actually the girls are here somewhere no telling where they went though you know Rose Alice and Esme” you said chuckling

MiMi chuckled to then said “Oh yes last time the store was open till 1 in the morning to keep them happy” then MiMi got on her cell and had a quick conversation with security. Once she
was done she turned back to you and said “The store will be cleared out in 10 minutes Mr. Cullen do you want the usual assistants?”

You nodded your head and said “yes” MiMi nodded and walked off to get each of you sisters 2 personal shoppers and your mother one. You took Serena’s hand and lead her away from the counter and up to the second level where she could get some more clothes.

“Edward I’m confused” Serena cooed holding tighter to your side

you smiled and said “Rose and Alice love this store and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars here each year we only visit 7 or 8 times a year but they love it when we do so they clear the store out for us”

Serena looked deep in thought then she murmured “But how is it not suspicious”

“We only visit for 4 years then they just order clothing then after about a decade or two they can return to the actual store.” You murmured back while twirling some of her hair between your fingers.

“Sneaky” she commented as you both stepped into the elevator and she pushed the second floor button. “Edward I feel bad that you and your family are spending so much money on me. I don’t deserve these gifts.” Serena whispered looking up at you with big eyes.

“We all love giving you gifts and money is no issue I swear. Alice Rose and Esme love having a new girl around Carlisle loves having a new daughter and Emmet and Jasper love you like a sister” ok you fibbed a touch on Emmet and Jasper they had more lustful thoughts about her but you would never rat your brothers out well at least if they didn’t do anything to your girl. WOW I really am possessive over Serena you thought as you studied her gorgeous face taking in every detail in about half a second then you continued “We love you. I love you. You are family and you will be treated like family and that includes thousands of dollars worth of designers clothes and jewelry.”

“I just feel bad there is no way in this lifetime I will be capable of paying your family back for their kindness and hospitality.” She sighed softly as the doors dinged and popped open.

You both walked out and her eyes glimmered as she took in all the new clothing but soon dimmed as she realized your earlier discussion.

You cradled her face and made her look at you “You repay my family because you make me happy, and you do that by being happy so do worry about money just get whatever you want baby because I love the way you eyes sparkle with happiness when you get new clothes. Be happy because you make me happy and that is why my family and I love you so much, but I love the most but the girls are tied in a close second though” you smiled and her eyes sparkled happily.

Then she kissed you but pulled away unfortunately when Alice screamed “SERENA COME LOOK AT THIS TOP!!!!!!” she giggled and took off towards Alice leaving you smiling as you watched her giggle with your sister.

<<< SERVRAL Hours later>>>

The girls were giggling ad walking out of the dressing room arms full of clothing. You walked up and took Serena’s large pile but still it was the smallest, while kissing her hair she pouted slightly but sighed and wrapped her arms around one of your arms. You smiled at her and she smiled back a movie star smile that made you slightly misstep and caused Alice and Rose to raise and eyebrow at you just glared at them when Serena wasn’t looking. You looked at you watch then said “Guys it is 11 Serena needs to eat she hasn’t all day” just then Serena’s stomach rumbled “See my point.”

“Ill order room service I’m beat it wont take to long will it” Serena asked looking at each of you.

Rose chuckled and said “No honey they will have it to you in less then 15 minutes we are at the very top of the VIP list. We are better taken care of then anyone. Actually call Jasper and tell him to order you something it will be there when we arrive” she handed Serena a phone that was already calling Jasper.

He picked up first ring “Rose” was how he answered

“Jasper it is Serena will you order me a steak mashed pataotes green beans for dinner please” Serena asked sweetly into the phone

“Sure” Jasper answered back sounding a bit happier when it wasn’t Rose

“Thank ooh and crème brulee too. Thanks again see you soon” then she snapped the phone shut just as you set her clothes on the counter. She threw the phone at Rose and wrapped her arms around your waist an looked up at you resting her head on your chest.

“While you eat I think I will hunt is that ok?” you asked looking directly at Serena.

She smiled and said “of course you don’t even have to come back to the hotel if you don’t want to. I totally don’t mind just be careful” she said looking you in the eyes. You smiled and nodded. Debating on whether or not to go back to the hotel when you tapped into your thirst you knew the answer. You would be going hunting directly after you put Serena into her car. “Ok I will only be gone for a few hours then I will come and see you I promise though I may not wake you if you are sleeping” you said to Serena while setting her clothes down on the counter. Paying was a fiasco trying to keep Serena from putting her clothes back after she had heard the price was almost impossible, but as soon as you kissed her she calmed but still felt bad. You would repeatedly kiss her and comfort her on the fact that you and your family wanted her to have those nice things because you all loved her. you also reminded her how much you loved her. finally all the clothes were loaded into the cars and you walked Serena to her door kissed her slightly pouted pink lips and whispered “Ill be back in a few hours I’m just going to the outskirts of Paris. I promise to be quick. Goodbye for now my love see you in a few hours” then you kissed her lips loving the burn her taste gave you then you swiftly disappeared to hunt. With one last glance back you took off as quick as possible the faster you fed the faster you would get to see her beautiful face you thought wistfully. With that last thought you flew from the Paris area and into the nearest woods to people you were nothing more than a breeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment I need feed back