Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 11: Late Night Dinners and Morning Calls

Serena’s POV:

You arrived back at the hotel at around 11:20. As you hopped out of the car the bellboy asked Esme “Mrs. Cullen would you like your bags delivered to your suite?”

“Yes thank you” she said sweetly and smiling. Then all of you got out of the cars leaving the bags to be dealt with. You walked to the elevator and Alice punched 60. You walked into the penthouse and smelt steak your stomach immediately growled and you sprinted to the kitchen to see a steaming plate of food. You lunged at the chair and practically began inhaling the food. You finished the meal in 15 minutes then got up to take a shower before bed. You yawned having a full belly always made you sleepy.

<<<FAST FORWARD 15 MINUTES>>>

you stepped out of the warm bathroom and slid on the PJ’s Alice had set on the bed for you. Once you finished you crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Edward’s POV:

I flew up the stairs anxious to see Serena’s face after being away for 3 hours. It was now around 2 o’clock and you had been away from her for far to long. You flew threw the door Alice caught it before it could slam. Then you flew to her door and stopped you quietly opened the door and stepped inside. Her blonde and purple hair fanned gorgeously around her face her amazingly green eyes were closed and her pouty rosy lips were ever so slightly parted. You sighed seeing her beauty once again within a second you were by her side you lightly touched her face and she murmured “Edward” you sighed hearing your name smoothly leave her lips even in her sleep it made you dizzy, if not more so then when she is awake, to hear it. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at you.
“Serena baby go back to sleep” you whispered as you made a move to leave the room.
Serena made a whiny noise that made you stop and look at her in fear she was hurt. She frowned and childishly said “Stay with me tonight” her eyes still hazed with sleep trained on you. There was no way you could refuse you simply nodded and laid on top of the covers next to her. “Stay with me forever” she murmured sleepily laying her head on your chest
“As you wish” you whispered while kissing her hair. That’s how you sat for the rest of the night not moving afraid of waking her.

Serena’s POV:

Your eyelids fluttered open and you were greeted with a beautiful sight Edward in all his glory smiling down at you. Then you notice your head on his chest you nuzzled him and felt his stone arms tighten around you as he whispered “Morning, love” you heart fluttered at the nickname and your breath caught.

You smiled widely up at his and breathed “Right back attcha” then you stretched and Edward released you allowing you to get up. You stood up and stretched more thoroughly then said “Edward can I call my dad and that designer today what was her name?”

“Vickie Everglass” Alice voice rang to your question

“Thank you Alice” you said in a normal voice while rolling your eyes causing Edward to laugh and you to narrow your eyes at him, which made him, laugh harder.

“Yes, love, you can call today I see nothing wrong with that” then he smiled and handed you a phone and said “It is 10:30 here so it is 2:30 in the morning there you may want to wait a while to call your dad, but looks like he will say yes so it doesn’t matter as long as you promise to get caught up with school when you return. Although I would call the designer apparently Alice seems to see her being very anxious over your call” then he chuckled.

“Mmmk Alice what is her number” you said while sitting on the foot of the bed.

in half a second Alice was in front of you she said “919-203-5555” then disappeared.

“Thanks” then you clicked call.

The phone rang twice then you heard a clearly defeated and flustered female voice say “Hello”

“Hi this is Serena McGregor I’m looking for Vickie Everglass” you asked while twirling a piece of purple streak around your fingers

“This is she and I’m quite busy so if you are looking for a job you wont find one” she said sighing

“That’s fine I was just calling because you asked me too, I mean you seemed to like me yesterday when I was flouncing around in that red corset in your store but” you were then interrupted

“Serena honey I’m so sorry I thought you were some desperate model or designer you always have priority in my schedule.” She said hastily as you heard rustling papers

“Well I was calling to say I haven’t spoken with my father but I would love to model for you if you can find me a spot” you said as you dropped the purple streak from your nibble fingers.

“FIND A SPOT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! DARLING YOU WILL BE THE STAR!!!!! Only if you father agrees though because I’m assuming you are underage” she nearly yelled the first but sounded depressed by the end.

“Yes I’m only sixteen but I’m almost positive her wont mind he is an awesome dad like that” you sighed then asked “What exactly will I be modeling?”

“Swimsuits mostly but the last few runs are lingerie, but I will make sure to give you the less revealing lingerie since you are so young the last piece though is a school girl look in lingerie you are perfect for it, but there is one problem we need to turn those purple stripe in you hair back to blonde is that ok?”

you twirled you hair then answered “I’m fine with that as long as you don’t die ALL of my hair just the streaks”

“Of course how about you find out from your father then call me tomorrow and we will schedule a fitting for you. Sound good?”

“Perfect by Vickie talk to you tomorrow” then you snapped the phone shut and handed it to Edward who smirked at you. You stuck your tongue out at him and said “What?”

“She practically fainted when she found out who you were” then he stood and wrapped his stone arms around your waist and whispered “You smell REALLY good”

“Alice and Rose said the same thing” then you kissed his shoulders and hugged him then called out “Alice pick me out a cute out fit please. I want to go to a café before we go shopping, and I am not buying anymore clothes his entire trip” you stated the last part to Edward.

Alice appeared and handed you a canvas bag that had clothing in it. Before she disappeared she said “You will be buying more clothes because we love you” then she was gone leaving you to pout and Edward to laugh at you. You stomped your foot and whined “BUT I FEEL BAD!!!” causing him to chuckle once again and kiss you head before disappearing . “UGGH!!!!!” you screamed as you stomped into the bathroom.

<<<45 Minutes Later After Your Shower>>>

You stepped out in you PJ’s but clean and damp still from your shower. “Rose” you called and she appeared “Would you like to do my hair?” Rose Smirked and nodded her head happily

Then Alice appeared and said “I’m doing your makeup”

Rose giggled and sat you down in a vanity chair saying “I will straighten it perfectly it may take a while though” then she began blow-drying you hair.

<<<2 Hours Later>>>

You stepped out of the room dressed in your new Red skinnies that Edward loved and a girly lacey flowy white top with your black leather Jacket and old scruffy black chucks you make up made you green eyes glow and your hair was straightened and teased to perfection. “Why chucks?” You asked Alice puzzled

“Lots of walking” she stated happily. You shrugged and opened the door to leave the
room. Edward stood gaping at you. You giggled and looked at the clock it read 1:30 “I’m hungry” you complained

Edward chuckled and said “to the café then” he grabbed your waist and held you close the entire walk from the hotel room, to the car where he had to let go so you could drive.

“Excuse me no cars today” Alice said grabbing you arm while Rose grabbed your other causing Edward to frown and sulk slightly. You just giggled and began walking down the overcast street with the 2 girls that were like your sisters. Lots of guys eyed Rose and Alice up and down it made you giggle they were gorgeous but taken poor guys. Then you heard Edward’s growl you turned and looked at him.

Edward’s POV:

Every single guy and some girls eyed MY GIRLFRIEND up and down as she swayed her hips in those hot red jeans eventually you could no longer hold in your growl. It caused Serena to turn and look at you puzzled she immediately understood and reached for you, but Rose and Alice hadn’t noticed. You growled again and they oticed and let go of Serena who slowly walked over to you and wrapped her body around yur causing you to sigh and hold her carefully to your body. Then you heard it; it was like angels singing she said “I love you”

“Love you too” you breathed while letting go of her so that just you stone arm was wrapped around her tiny waist. After 15 minutes your family, you and Serena stumbled upon a cute tiny café that smelled amazing. Serena’s stomach grumbled loudly and you said “I think this is the plac
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY about the wait