Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 14: Runways and Balls

Chapter 14: Runways and Balls

Edward’s POV:

I watched as the clock clicked onto 8:15 Alice had shown me a fussy Serena if I were to awaken her any earlier not that I minded I adored her cuddled in my arms. I pulled her close and ghosted my lips over her neck I breathed deeply. Her scent swirled in my nose and on my pallet I could almost taste her she was a heavenly drug. Serena’s scent smelled of chocolate swirled with vanilla bean and spices there was also a hint of muskiness and orchid she was perfect most people smelled of one thing not several even those who sang to you didn’t smell this good she was special. I kissed below her ear before whispering “Love time to wake up” she stirred slightly and snuggled deeper into my arms pressing her soft warm curves into my cold stone body even threw the blankets I felt her heat is was intoxicating “Love” I whispered again I heard a groan and watched her eyes flutter open as she smiled sleepily at me.

“Hi baby” she murmured blinking slowly it caused uncontainable joy to fill me at those simple murmured words I grinned and kissed her lips lightly.

“Morning sleeping beauty” I hugged her tight before saying “You’ve got 10 minutes to get ready don’t do your hair or makeup just throw on some clothes and whatever else and we will head out to the show” I murmured breathing in her bewitching scent

She groaned slightly before huffing and saying “Fine” she flipped the covers off and I groaned at her barely covered body. She giggled and wiggled her perfect ass as she got out of bed and shot me a kiss as she walked into the bathroom. I fell back on the bed and replayed all of last night and our kiss last night over and over in my head.

Serena’s POV:

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before pulling my white blonde hair into a messy bun. I opened the door and saw Edward sprawled with his back on the bed his eyes closed he didn’t even here me. I crept silently towards him I crawled onto his body and hissed his neck lightly his eyes popped open. His liquid topaz eyes focused on my bright green eyes “You aren’t the best vampire” I purred pressing close to his body.

“I didn’t even hear you” he murmured pulling me closer he breathed into my hair I giggled as it swirled around from his breath he sighed then released me saying “Go get dressed Alice is getting impatient” I nodded and wordlessly jumped up

I shuffled threw the closet where Alice had placed all my new clothes looking for something comfy I found the perfect outfit. “Baby” I murmur shimming off my shorts and sliding on my sweats. Edward’s eyes flashed open and he looked at me and smiled happily at me “Is this ok?” I asked yawning

“Perfect” he murmured flashing to me I didn’t even blink he picked me up knowing I was still sleepy and walked out the door saying “Girls time to go” suddenly the girls arrived and smiled seeing me snuggled half asleep in Edwards cold hard arms.
Alice stepped forward and took my tote allowing me to fully wrap my arms around Edward I snuggled back into him murmuring “I’m sleepy”

“Go to sleep love I’ll wake you when we arrive” Edward murmured back kissing my forehead I closed my eyes and drifted into a sound sleep.

Edward’s POV:

I chuckled carrying Serena to the car she had conked back out only a minute or so after I told her to go back to sleep. I was careful getting into the car not to bump her I set her in my lap and she curled into a ball in the seat her head resting in my lap much like on the plane. I played with one of the fallen tendrils of hair around my as we Alice drove the Lamborghini to the center of Paris for the Saturday fashion show it was supposed to commence at 2 and last till 5 then there was a fashion ball at 8 for all the fashion designers and models of these dozen or so summer fashion shows. Alice was pumped she had bought Serena a surprise dress and we were all so excited to have some night time fun I was simply happy to be capable of dancing the night away with Serena

Serena’s POV:

I was awaken by a soft swaying motion my eyes fluttered open and I saw I Edward was once again carrying me I looked around and noticed the large white tent in front of us we were headed that way. I stretched and wrapped my arms around Edward’s neck and mumbled grudgingly “You didn’t wake me up”

“I’m sorry” he purred kissing my temple “You looked to cute” he added still walking we arrived at the back and a guard asked for a pass Alice fished around in my bag and pulled out my id card he let us threw and we walked into the back. It was insane. People ran around yelling at other, some people were yelling into phones, and others were simply yelling into the air.

Edward set me down and I kissed his lips sweetly before saying “You and Esme can go I’ll see you after the show” he nodded sadly and nodded at Esme they disappeared.

“Wow” I mumbled almost getting mauled by a man running by

Suddenly I heard Vickie shout “Thank you lord” she ran over and wrapped me in a tight hug “We are missing 2 models so everyone is freaking out” She said holding me tightly “Thank you for showing up I don’t know what I would have done with out you” Vickie said kissing both of my cheeks

“You’re missing 2 models?” I asked hatching a plan

“Yes” Vickie said raising one of her fiery eyebrows

“I found them” I cooed wrapping my arms around Alice and Rose

“OH Lord why didn’t I think of that” Vickie said slapping her fore head “Would you girls do this for me?”

“Sure” Rose and Alice Shrugged

<<< 1:45 P.M. Backstage of the Vickie Everglass Summer Fashion Show of 2010 >>>

Serena’s POV:

My hair had been wildly curled and fanned out across my shoulders and ended at the bottoms of my ribs my makeup was intense but still beautiful. They started putting us into line I was the last in line and Rose was in front of me Alice was somewhere up ahead in the 14 girl line. I was shaking. My heart was pounding. I was nauseous. I was nervous. Rose turned around and hugged me tight she had barely anything covered in her tiny white swimsuit. Winter was first so we were all in white. I could feel her icy skin threw my lace corset I shivered and held her tightly she whispered “You are the star own this” and turned back around and assistants ran down the line of girls checking hair, makeup, clothes and other things. Suddenly the music started and the first girl went on stage.

Edward’s POV:

Alice and Rosalie had never returned so everyone assumed they had just gone shopping after dropping off Serena. I drove to the Show with Emmet and Jasper in Serena’s Lamborghini. We arrived and hopped out of the car with Carlisle and Esme right behind us. We walked in and flashed our passes at a guard and walked to the very front row I saw Vickie bouncing excitedly from person to person. She saw Esme and ran over saying “I’m so sorry I needed 2 models and your girls were perfect please don’t make me take them out they are dressed and ready”

Esme shrugged and said “It is fine we are just thankful for these amazing seats and for this opportunity for our Serena”

“I adore you all it was the least I could do for Serena just stepping up to the plate like she did” Suddenly she touched the bud in her ear and said “I have to go” Esme nodded and hugged Vickie. We all sat down and prepared to see our girls walk the runway. Vickie stepped out and said “I’m so happy to be here I got this idea from actually a calendar I decided to do seasons for this years lingerie and swimsuit show. I also decided to have a new face be my star model her name is Serena McGregor and she is American and perfect I adore her now lets start the show. The first Season is winter and things progress from there” Vickie said walking and sitting in a seat next to Esme in our row at the end of the stage she smiled brightly at us. Music started and I watched as scantly dressed women in white swimsuits and lingerie began walking down the runway. Alice, wearing some lacy lingerie, was sixth and Rose, wearing a tiny whit swimsuit, was thirteenth Serena had yet to show up.

Then I saw my Dream step forward.

Serena’s POV:

Alice had grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it as she walked by before someone began rushing her to change, then it was Rose’s turn after a moment she smiled at my as she walked off. My turn to shine I took a breath the stage was really just a long white tarp thingy in a straight line I smirked and began stomping down the run way I used all my jitters to walk tall I was the smallest model Alice was 4 inches taller than I and every other girl was at least half a foot taller than her. I let go of all my nerves and had fun as I reached the end I felt eyes burning into my they were Edward’s I smirked at him and struck a pose jutting out my chest hands on my hips and did a turn before confidently stomping back down the runway.

I got threw and someone snatched my arm and began ripping clothes off me as we walked. I quickly changed into my floral bikini. Someone rubbed something smell good and shiny along my body, as another person changed my lips to coral, , then another person was slipping on my new shoes, and finally another was braiding and pinning my hair back with flower in it. I was finished in about 8 minutes I walked back and saw 3 girls in front of me including Rose. ‘this is fun’ I mouthed to her. ‘I know’ she said walking out in her adorable floral blue bra and black boy shorts. I was full of adrenaline waiting for my turn.
Rose came back and slapped my butt as I walked out. I smiled brightly and walked proudly down the runway I felt eyes scan my body and knew Edward was admiring my it light a fire deep within me I smirked at the end and arched my back winking as I turned and put extra sway in my hips walking back. I winked over my shoulder and cocked my hip at the end before going back into the back stage area.

Once again I was rushed into a changing area this time I walked by Alice as she was last in the line she looked amazing in her lime green and hot pick panty and soft bra outfit I smiled brightly and waved at her as I breezed by she returned both. Once I arrived some one yanked my underwear off along with my heels I slipped on my lavender and violet bikini bottoms as some one worked on removing the flowers from my hair. I stood up and unhooked my bra as some one began working making my eye makeup smokier and wiping off my coral lips. I stood there topless as someone yelled where was my top. I heard a found it just as my lips were turned nude and my heels were put on. I held the top to my body as some one tapped my bottoms into place and another person tightly tied my top. Someone finally tapped my top before they rushed my to the stage just as Rose stepped off she shot me a nervous look of relief in her bright outfit as I winked and flitted onto the stage.
I pranced down the stage lighter than I had before on the last to trying to embody summer and its carefree feel. I got to the end and smiled before ruffling my beach waves making them messier. I smiled and did a quick spin before prancing back down the runway.

I was rushed off stage once again. I smiled at Alice in her brown orange and cream knit My hair was being pulled into pigtails and my top was being untied and my corset was being pulled on as we walked a girl with brown hair was walking backwards in front of me tightening my laces on the corset I sucked in gently helping her next she pulled out red lips gloss and began caking it on my lips as she smoothed out my smoky eyes. I smiled at her and she gaped before smiling back we stopped and she untied my bottoms before pulling off my heels we quickly worked on my fishnets garter belt and panties lastly we pulled on my skirt over everything it was short and barely covered my panties. We ran to the line and the little brunette handed me my shoes as I stood in line behind Rose the girl in font of her stepped on stage as I pulled on my shoes. Rose turned around and murmured “you look stunning”

“You too” I whispered looking at her purple and brown underwear set

“Last time” she said as the girl came off the runway and she stepped on

“Thanks” I said sweetly to the little brunette who had helped me all day she gapped and nodded her head as Rose stepped off the runway I smiled at the girl before stepping on to the runway. I smirked seductively looking straight forward to where I knew Edward was I saw his mouth drop and his eyes smolder threw the dim lighting. I winked at him and skipped down the runway before the end I did a cater wheel and ended in a splits in front of Edward and my family. Edward was drooling looking at me I blew him a kiss as I raised up and dint a back bend kick overjust for fun. I skipped back down the runway and blew a final kiss before turning back stage and walking to the back of the line behind Rose I smiled at Alice and Rose as I walked by them

Vickie came up behind me and gave me a big hug squealing “That was incredible”

“Thanks” I said sweetly hugging her back

We walked out hand and hand in the line at the end she held me back and lifted up a microphone as the other girls walked back stage once more. “It is my pleasure” she started saying into the microphone “to introduce Serena McGregor to the world of Fashion and Modeling” Vickie said spinning my in a circle and smiling happily she took my hand and lead us back down the runway. Once backstage Rose and Alice bound over to us squeaking they pulled me into a hug. I giggled and Vickie laughed at our love fest “Since you three practically saved my show would you like to keep your clothes?” Vickie said smirking

“YES!!!” We squealed jumping up and down

She giggled and said “Good I was planning to give them to you anyway. Ok so go get ready for the ball be sure to look gorgeous I will call Esme because I want you guys and your family to sit with me at dinner” Vickie said running off to talk to some tech person

Alice smirked and said “You will look incredible at the ball tonight”

Edward’s POV:

I was going crazy I needed to see Serena seeing her prance around like that on the runway was hell especially that last outfit I was so worked up and on edge I needed to caress her body and feel her skin before I lost my mind. Esme and Carlisle were chatting with Vickie about the After Party Ball and Emmet and Jasper were arguing slightly over who’s wife was hotter. Suddenly Alice appeared and said “I need the keys Serena wants to drive her Lambo” she held out her hand and dangled her Porsche keys to trade me.

“I want to see her” I said glaring at my sister

“Sorry Edward not until the ball” Alice said swiping the keys from my hand still in my pocket I glared at her as she called out “Esme we are going to go get ready for the ball are you coming” Esme squealed like a small child and nodded her head before kissing Carlisle and bounding over to Alice. Alice smiled and said “See you later Ed” and walked out with our mother chatting about how she should do Esme’s hair.

I groaned and looked at my watch 3 hours to kill I turned to my brothers and father and said “Lets go hunting” grumpily before stomping out of the tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited the next few chapters are gonna be action packed PLEASE COMMENT!!!!