Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 15: Getting Ready

Chapter 15:

3rd POV:

Serena Whined as Alice dragged her into the hotel room. “Alice please don’t make me sit threw and up do please”

Edward whined as Emmett and Jasper held him back “Come on guys just 30 seconds ill be in and out before they knew what happened I need to see her”

“Stop Whining” was the only answer the separated couple got

Serena’s POV:

I glared at my Vampire best friends as they giggled at me “Go shower sweetie” Rose said pushing me lightly to the bathroom I pouted and walked over to the bathroom. I started the shower and hopped in I washed my body in vanilla and my hair with biolage shampoo and conditioner. I shaved my legs and washed my face. I turned off the water and began applying lotion I couldn’t help but over her my best friends and their mother’s conversation.

“I’ve never smelt anything like her” I heard Rose say

“I know she is more intoxicating then any singer I have ever encountered” Alice said confused

“Really but what does that mean?” Esme said sound skeptical

“I don’t know” Alice said sounding far off “I can barely see her future as it is it gives me a headache to try to hard I can only see about half an hour into her future by the way Rose her makeup is going to be impeccable” Alice giggled

“I think she is special her blood is too amazing for her not to be” Rose said sounding like she was thinking.

I opened the door and asked “What do I smell like?” they all looked up at me shocked “Let me guess you didn’t hear me?” they all nodded looking stunned “Edward said the same thing” I said cocking my head to the side

“She is special” Rose mumbled again before saying “You smell amazing”

“Like what?” I persisted wrapping my towel tighter around my body

“Chocolate” Alice said licking her lips

“Vanilla Bean” Esme said smiling

“And spices specifically cinnamon” Rose said sniffing the air

“there is a hint of muskiness too” Alice said sniffing also

“Why is that so amazing?” I asked cocking my head once more to the side

“Because” Esme said patting a spot next to her on the bed “Most humans and animals have no specific scent just a tantalizing tangy scent, but some are called singers their blood sings to certain vampires and they will smell of one thing and some smell of 2. Your scent is so complexly mouth watering it is astounding” Esme said giving me a side hug

“Jasper almost bit you in the library” Alice said looking nervous “He said he couldn’t bring himself to do it though when he saw your face he said you were to angelic”

“That’s odd” I murmured laying my head on Esme

“Lets get ready” Rose said happily I rolled my eyes and nodded my head

Edward’s POV:

We walked into the Hotel room and Alice was guarding the door to my room she glared at me and said “Your stuff is in my room don’t even think about it” she returned into the room I searched all the women’s thought and heard no trace of Serena I growled and stomped into Alice and Jasper’s room.

Serena’s POV:

I groaned as Alice continued tugging and pulling my hair up into a slick 30’s style bun. “Close” Rose said for the millionth time as she smeared even more stuff on my lips and eyes and cheeks Esme just sat laughing at me as she fixed her hair half up half down. Esme fixed Alice’s hair messily as Alice finished up my hair. Once Rose and Alice had finished I asked if I could look they simply laughed. I took that as a no. I walked to the bed and sat on it as Esme walked forward and set four garment bags on the bed I was beyond excited to see my dress. Alice was the only one to have seen it I knew it was in the blue bag because the other three were green. Alice and rose appeared and the looked incredible Alice’s golden eyes were bordered in dark smoky charcoal and Rose’s eyes had thick black eye liner, but her focus were her bright red lips. Esme looked like her natural gorgeous self and had very little makeup on.

“Ok now the dresses” Alice said handing out the bags to Rose and Esme but not me in a moment the three women stood completely ready in front of me I gaped and eyed each outfit “Wow you all look incredible”

“Thank you” Alice said as the other two nodded “Now close your eyes and keep them closed” She said pulling me from the bed. She pulled off the navy blue silk slip dress I had been wearing to get ready in. I closed my eyes and heard something unzip I was anxious to get ready. I stood in only my underwear in the middle of a hotel in Paris with 3 vampires in the room and I had never felt more comfortable.

I felt cold hands touch my skin I jump but kept my eyes closed “Sorry forgot to warn you” I heard Rose chuckle “Ok Lift up your left foot” I did as I was told I felt material brush my left leg as I slowly place it back on the ground “Ok next foot” I did I was told and felt the fabric being pulled up my body I stuck my arms out a bit from my sides Rose chuckled as she pulled the dress up over my arms I felt her untwist the straps the dress was completely backless and very low cut in the front it felt very flowy and was barely there it was very comfy.

“OK JEWLERY AND SHOES” Alice said excitedly clearly happy with the way I looked I was even more anxious now. I heard Esme chuckle as Alice said “Right foot” I felt a double strand necklace of some sort be suspended right above my heart as cold hands placed earrings in my ears. “Left Foot” I lifted my foot and wobbled on the new heel a cold hand gripped my elbow has Rose laughed and either Esme or Rose slid five bangles on my left wrist. Alice squealed “All done”

“Wow” I heard Esme mumble

“Yeah” Rose said back

“Can I see?” I said my eyes still closed

“Yes” Rose said taking my hand we slowly walk to I assume the full length mirror on the back of the closet door she let go of my hand and placed both of her cold hand on my bare shoulders. “Open” she whispered my eyes popped open and I gasped the woman looking back at me didn’t even look like me. Her dress was low cut but her supple breasts looked perky her creamy skin popped against the shimmering gold top half of her dress and the bottom dark violet chiffon flowed perfectly around her clinging lightly to her perfect hips and tiny waist. The woman’s white blonde hair was done perfectly in a sleek bun with waves, her bright green eyes were encased in a soft smoky black color, her lips were a pale pink her cheeks were flushed slightly. All of her jewelry was timeless vintage pieces the pearls around her neck blended almost perfectly with her creamy pale skin the bangles on her left wrist jingled as she slowly brought her left hand up.

I touched the mirror and gasped “That’s me” I whispered turning to the other women into the room they just smiled and nodded. I looked back over my shoulder into the mirror and gasped I looked perfect from the back too. The thin violet straps of the dress sat right under my shoulder blades and popped against my pale skin, the dress was back less as far as it could go, and the chiffon clung just right to my butt before flowing away. “Wow” I whispered turning back to the others “I don’t even look like myself”

Alice laughed and said “Darling you look like this every day” before she disappeared a moment later she reappeared and said “The boys will be waiting in the lobby for us let’s go” She smiled brightly linking her arm with Esme’s

Rose walked over and linked her arm with mine. I was so nervous that Edward wouldn’t like my dress I bit my lip careful of my makeup. “Don’t worry” Rose whispered as we waited for the elevator to return since Alice wanted us to arrive in pairs “Edward is going die again when he sees you” I nodded and we stepped into the elevator. It was silent as we descended. I watched as the lights ticked down when it hit ‘1’ the doors opened slowly revealing…

Edward’s POV:

I paced down stairs in the Lobby waiting to see Serena the elevators dinged and my head snapped to attention I groaned as I saw Alice and Esme only step out. The family chuckled at my eagerness as I began pacing once more. Four long lingering minutes that felt like eternity later the elevator dinged again my head snapped to attention once more. I watched in slow motion as the doors slowly slid open to reveal Serena and Rose linked at the arm. I can’t even recall Rose all I can see is Serena bathed in that gold and violet colored dress. She looked like heaven as she slowly walked towards me her dress swirled around her hips and heeled feet and she gracefully walked my way. The pearls around her neck were a shade lighter then her flawless porcelain skin, the gold bangles on her delicate wrist jingled as she walked towards me, her perfect long blonde hair was pulled into a slick bun the waves framing her angelic face, her green eyes popped in their smoky surroundings, and her lips, oh god those lips, were a luscious shinning pale pink. She arrived in front of me and asked in a tiny voice I had to strain to hear “Do you like it?”

I gaped “Like it?” I said lowly cupping her face in my hands “I love it. I will be battling men off you with a stick tonight love.” I said releasing her face and wrapping my arm around her tiny waist I felt her hot skin everywhere I touched, she shivered at my skin. Finally I found her hip that was covered in fabric and sighed resting my hand there as I guided her out toward the awaiting cars.

Serena smiled at the valet and took the Lambo keys from his outstretched hand. I chuckled as the boy didn’t even move even after we were all in our cars it took Rose honking her horn to get him out of the way in the middle of the road. I chuckled as Serena took off right behind Rose, and Jasper followed closely behind us. After about 20 minutes of driving in traffic we arrived in the center of Paris at a Large historical home where the ball was being held. Serena quickly came to a stop behind Rose she turned off the car and threw the keys at a valet who looked about 19 he gaped at her and watched as she walked around the car to me. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her neck lightly she giggled as I smirked at the now glaring valet.

We walked in and walked down a long hallway at the end there was a grand staircase. As we descended I took in the grand ballroom it was huge and beautiful. I looked to the gorgeous girl on my arm and asked softly as we reached the last step “May I have this dance?”

“Of course” she murmured kissing my lips I lead her to the dance floor

“Follow my lead” I murmured as we began floating around the room. People stopped and gaped at us their thoughts bombarded me.

She is so lucky.

Look at that tool he doesn’t deserve that piece of ass

Finally Edward is truly happy look at them

Serena and Edward are so cute I need to ask them to do a couple campaign for my fall line

Bitch stole the show and the best guy here

She is too gorgeous to be natural wonder who her doctor is

I bet he is gay just look at his hair he is a total faggot and yet her gets the fine little thing

Hmm am I really gay cause she is looking mighty tasty but so is he

I could devour him for hours but no that little slut gets him I mean look at how little clothes she is wearing


Finally I concentrated on Serena’s mind I was comforted by the silence she brought to my mind I sighed and looked down at her beautiful face. My family dance gracefully around us, but nothing could distract me from the perfect creature in my arms.
We swayed to the music and when it ended Vickie rushed over to us and said “Time to mingle” she took Serena’s arm and walked off with her I trailed behind and watched as my girl’s hips swayed in her gown.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!!! OR I'LL CRY!!!!!!!