Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 20: Panther vs. Wolf

Serena’s POV:

I snarled my lips curled over my teeth. I lunged at Lulu. She nipped at my large black paw playfully. I pinned her between my two front paws and threw her in the air I caught her in the air she yipped and growled nipping and biting me playfully. I laid on my back and the little white ball of fluff was on my chest she nipped as I swiped repeatedly at her. Finally I dumped her off of my and stood up. I languidly walked to Katrina who sat laughing on the bed. I stepped onto the bed and playfully pushed her over with my large black head. She fell into a fit of laugher as Lulu howled from the floor wanting on the bed her claws were shredding at the comforter. I bit the scruff of her neck and growled at her. She lay down curled between my back legs and pale tummy.

“Now that is opposites” I heard Katrina laugh gesturing to Lulu and I

I laughed it sounded like a cough mixed with a purr and pushed her with my large black spotted paw.

“You know you make a good wolf too” she said as I transformed back into a human.

I pulled Lulu up to my naked chest and curled into a ball as Katrina handed me a nightgown and underwear “But I like being a panther, but I like the wolf, leopard, and humming bird too. I liked them all actually” I said thinking. I had been with Katrina for four days now. We had learned together that I liked air and water, the opposite of her fire and earth, I liked to transform into several different types of animals, but panther and a black wolf were Lulu and my favorites, I’m still struggling with my eyes now only a ring forms around my pupil, I can read a mind whenever I like with very little concentration, but I’m lucky unlike Edward they don’t flood my mind 24/7, I can see faint auras, and I am getting better at manipulating and blocking other vampire powers. Basically I’m progressing well.

Edward and I are staying in a guest bedroom, but I have barely seen my family these last few days because I’m with Katrina 24/7. Lulu stirred from her sleep and sucked on my fingers signaling she was hungry. Katrina laughed and pulled out her phone she dialed a number “Feeding time” was all she said as she snapped the phone shut we pet and coddled Lulu slightly awake before Alice and Rose came in carrying a bottle for Lulu. She perked immediately and leapt of the bed stumbling and running towards Rose and Alice hungry and excited for her meal.

“What was on the agenda today?” Rose asked handing the bottle to Alice who held Lulu

“Panther and I got my eyes down more” I shrugged

“Ooh I love your panther please” Alice asked as Lulu dozed while suckling the pup weighed more than we realized she was all muscle and yet we cradled her like a child. Most women our size wouldn’t be capable of this but we were vampire or something close so we could easily, and it was quickly spoiling the tiny could be domesticated pooch.

I stood up on the bed and stripped the girls were always surprised at how easily I could get naked in front of them. I just shrugged as my bones snapped and morphed into the large black cat Alice squealed and handed Rose Lulu, she came forward and scratched behind my head I purred deep in my throat “Why are most her animals normal sized, but her wolf is huge?” Alice questioned as I snoozed from her scratching my purring never stopped

“I think she might be transforming into a werewolf but I can’t be entirely sure” Katrina said she studied my form “she is a bit large as a panther too. Serena go turn into your black wolf please not on the bed though” she added thinking of the first time. I stood up and gracefully walked to the center of Katrina’s large room. I envisioned myself as a simple black wolf with a perfect white star around my right bright green eye. That was one thing that never changed every animal I was had my original green eyes, same went for Katrina her eyes were always green in animal form. When I was done shifting I was just short of Rose’s shoulder, over twice the size of a normal wolf.

“You always are so pretty” Rose murmured setting Lulu on the ground she was done with her bottle “She is smaller than a were wolf, but much larger than a wolf closer to a werewolf though for sure” Rose said following Lulu as she darted towards me. Lulu had taken a liking to me as a wolf she liked it because I allowed her to nip and rough house with me. I would play with her as a dog or big cat too, but she always loved me as this big black and star wolf.

I would bat Lulu lightly with my large paws that were almost as large as her as Rose scathed me ear causing me to purr. ‘Edward’ I called in my head it turns out that if I call out to him he can read my thoughts, and if I don’t call to him at all he can’t read my thoughts. The odd thing is I hear all of his thoughts it makes him really nervous and is a dose of his own medicine.

“Yes” he said entering the room he frowned never liking my wolf form though I felt so comfortable in it. I shifted into a panther and he nodded his head lightly

‘Lu and I want to go play can we go to the feeding room or will Marcus freak’ I thought batting my big green eyes. Lulu was perched at he feet watching Edward she knew he was her daddy. I slowly prowled towards him. I watched as he imagined me in human form prowling the same way towards him. I smirked and flicked my tail ‘naughty boy’ I sent him as I rubbed up on his leg and flicked my tail ‘please I’ve been good all day I want to play’ he scowled down at my form that came up to his waist.

“I’ll go ask” he sighed and I purred contently

‘thank you I will ask Alice and Rose to babysit Lulu I want you to myself tonight’ I purred in his head he shivered and quickly disappeared Lulu thumped to the floor hitting her head. She was slowly getting used to people disappearing from under her tiny paws. She whimpered and cried slightly, I licked my large pink tongue on her and dragged her close I cuddled her and she played with my long whiskers. I meowed deep in my throat and lightly pushed her she jump on my paws and we began playing.

Edward reappeared and smiled at me softly “you have to be a little wolf”

‘But…’ I said no longer paying attention to Lulu

“No buts” he said pointing

I glared and shifted into a small solid grey wolf I looked around 6 months in age. Lulu nipped at me I barked at her and nudged her. I growled at Edward and hissed ‘I hate being boring’

The thing was I could be a normal size wolf, but only if I wasn’t the color I wanted. I wanted to be all black with a perfect white star kissing my green eye, but if I phased into what I wanted to truly look like as a wolf I wound up looking more like a werewolf it was odd. Lulu and I ran, well she stumbled, down the stairs. Lulu followed nipping at me heels as we entered the feeding room. Only a dozen or so vampires wandered about they all watched as Lulu and I tumbled into the doors luckily I kept all my strength as an animal or those doors wouldn’t have opened. I ran over to Marcus. His guards freaked and stood around him he simply laughed and flicked them away. They hesitantly moved away and I rolled my eyes and walked over to him I hopped into his lap and licked his cheek. I heard Caius scoff. I flicked my head over to him and growled loudly my eyes narrowed. He barred his teeth and hissed at me while thinking ‘mangy beast needs to be eliminated’ my eyes flashed black and growled loudly causing the walls around us to shake along with my body.

I heard a little whimpering and looked to see Lulu cowering by Marcus’s feet. I hoped down and flipped onto my back showing her my tummy. I made soft throaty noises showing her I would never hurt her she came forward and laid on my neck. I licked her nose before yipping playfully I pushed her with my paw lightly. We began to wrestle all over the floor. A young vampire about the age of Jane came forward and said “May I play too?”

I nodded hesitantly I looked at Lulu in warning telling her not to bit suddenly the girl turned into wolf identical to me in the girls clothes. The wolf wiggled out of the dress as I gaped at her I heard Marcus chuckled I looked at him and he said “Her name is Cassandra she can mimic anything she sees” I nodded and leapt onto her we wrestled with Cassandra. Lulu would nip at us then run away. Eventually we would chase after her winding threw the stone creatures around us. Lulu ran right into a vampire man and whimpered licking her nose. I licked her and picked her up. I raised a paw and waved to Marcus and Cassandra before disappearing.

Once into the hallway I ran full speed to Katrina’s room. Now inside the room I slowed and lightly chucked Lulu onto the bed she growled at me, not playfully. I leapt onto the bed and pinned her to the bed and growled lowly. She whimpered. I growled once more before climbing off of her and changing into a human “No” was all I said as I changed into my night gown and underwear once more

“She acting up?” Alice questioned leaning on the doorframe to the hallway

“Yes” I said glaring at the pup her tail was tucked between her legs as she rolled over and surrendered under my gaze I reached out and pet her tummy while saying “Good girl” I picked her up and carried her to Alice “Will you take her tonight?”

“Sure” she said wiggling her eyebrows

I rolled my eyes and said “Good night Alice” as I disappeared down the stairs and to my guest room. I walked in and noticed Edward laying in the bed staring at the ceiling. His head looked up as I clicked the lock on the door

“Won’t do much good love” he said chuckling

“May as well just incase they can’t hear” I purred in a husky voice. He visibly shivered as I stalked towards the bed once I reached the foot of the bed I slowly crawled towards him mischief dripping from the smirk on my lips and the glimmer in my eyes. My silk night gown gaped a bit at the neck showing more of my pale chest and breasts.

Edward’s POV:

I lay in bed thinking about everything that has happened. I understood now why I had been so attracted to Serena, and why I fell in love with her so easily. She was my world we had been destined to be together and nothing could separate us not even the timing of things. I had met her years before I should have and I couldn’t be happier with the mistake. I felt selfish though for taking her away from her human and I gagged at the thought wolf lovers, but I shoved those thoughts away every time she said I loved you to me. She was mine completely mine, and I was absolutely hers. The thought of her being mine made me shiver uncontrollably.

These past few days I had barely seen her it was both a curse and a blessing. Without her I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. It was like my soul and heart and even sometimes my mind were missing taken away with her presence, but it allowed my mind to clear some. Every time I saw her perfect body, or her heavenly face I would want to take her and ravage her until the end of time. The worst though was her blood it called to me so strongly I felt like a weak child just begging to be picked up and held close to her.

I smelt her before I heard the door open. I smiled seeing her in the sheer cream silk night gown. Everything about her was pale except for her pinky undertones and her deep violet eyes. I watched as she gracefully turned towards the door and heard the click of the lock. I couldn’t help but chuckle and say “Won’t do much god love”

She giggled silently and said “In case they don’t hear.” Her hair was in messy curls and hung to the past her breast to her lower back. She put a predatory look on her face and slowly prowled towards the bed. I shivered from all the thoughts running rampant threw me head. I nearly moaned as she crawled onto the bed showing more of her smooth pale skin to my hungry eyes. Serena crawled all the way to my body she sat on my hips before pressing her lips to mine.

“Now” she purred in my ear “What was that first position you were thinking of?” she asked sucking on my neck

“Oh god” I moaned throwing my head back and giving her better access to my neck “You’re fucking evil” I growled pulling her head away from my neck

She looked into my eyes amused “You cursed” she giggled then her eyes turned dark magenta around her pupils as she looked at my lips “Why do you stop me now?” she murmured her lips brushing over mine.

“I” started but couldn’t finish

“Why?” she asked her eyes back to their deep purple, but the deep magenta ringed her pupils

“I want to wait until I’m married” I said unable to not tell her the truth. If I could have blushed I would have been a tomato at this point.

Serena giggled and said “your so perfect you know that” she kissed my lips starting out soft but soon asking for permission to deepen the kiss. I allowed it and soon our tongues were battling and dancing together. I moaned into her mouth and whimpered as she pulled away from my lips. I licked, savoring the taste of her mouth still on, my lips. “mmm” she groaned her eyes still closed as they slowly flittered open her eyes were their a swirling lilac as she whispered “I don’t know if I can wait until our wedding day” she leaned down and sucked on my neck “Unless” she purred in my ear “we can still have naughty fun before then”

She sat up on my hips her swirling lilac eyes now swirled both lilac and violet. She stared down at me her bottom lip between her teeth. The fire in her eyes only fuelled the fire deep within me. I grasped her silk covered hips, and her skin was like fire under my fingers. Serena whimpered feeling my hands and rocked her hips on mine. Her tiny hands blindly searched for the bottom of my t-shirt as I massaged her hips with my hands. Her head was back and a heavenly moan left her perfect mouth. “Edward” she moaned her eyes fluttering open and smoldering into mine “I need to feel you skin” she whimpered fumbling with my shirt. I chuckled and felt her body shiver from the sound. I smirked and pulled off my shirt she let out a purr of content before whispering “Perfect” before I even know what is going on she is sucking and kissing my chest all over with her hot little mouth.

Serena’s POV:

I sucked gently on Edwards chest before her could blink, and his hair tangled themselves in my messy blonde curls. I licked up over his right nipple scraping my teeth lightly on it as I went and Edward moan “Oh Serena” the way he said my name was the way some people say ‘Oh God’. Hearing him say my voice that way sent pleasurable shivers and shock allover my body. His hands drug my mouth up to his mouth where her kissed me hard on the mouth.

He broke away from the kiss and I sat up and pouted. He smirked and I whimpered as his cool hands slowly pushed the hem of my nightgown up my over heated thighs. My whole body felt like fire at that moment and his touch was the fuel. I shivered as his hands made their way over my hips and slowly up my tight stomach my muscles would clench and relax under his touch. He touched the out skirts of my breasts and I groaned wanting his touch there more than anywhere, this noise and slight glare on my part caused him to smirk before her threw the night gown over my head. I blushed as his golden gaze ventured hungrily all over my newly exposed skin.

I tried to hide from hide gaze by bringing my arms up to my chest. Never had I been self conscious of my body but for the first time in my life I felt like I was dependent on Edward’s approval of my body. I need him to like me, and my body or I wouldn’t be capable of living or that at least how I felt. He forcefully gripped my wrists, but not hurting me. He held my hands down at my sides I shivered and closed my eyes feeling vulnerable, and feeling his burning gaze was worse than his touch. I felt his hands barely touch my skin and my breath hitched as they made their way up my sides and to my neck. “Your perfect” he murmured before dragging my body down onto his. He kissed my lips like he had never before it was a slow building kiss, and it left me breathless and dizzy. As I pulled away to breath his lips found my neck the sucked and marked the pale skin of my collar bone as his hands explored all over my bare back.

“Oh god Edward” I moaned as one of his hands gripped my ass and moved my hips against his. His lips never left my skin. We sat there grinding against one another for what felt like an eternity suddenly Edward pulled away from my neck.

I whimpered as he pulled away completely from my body. I grabbed at him, but he gripped my hands “no darling” he whispered one of his hands reached and grabbed his shirt. He pressed it into my hands as his lips found mine in a soft chaste kiss “You need to sleep”

I huffed and said “I swear one of these days I’m going to wind up raping you” I growled and pulled his shirt over my head. I growled once more before slinking into his arms “You know” I murmured laying my head on his chest I looked up to se his eyes fixed on me “I always get what I want” I closed my eyes and drifted into a very steamy dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!