Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 5: Fast Cars and Airplanes

Serena’s POV:

You woke up and knew it was probably around 6:15. “Alice” your voice called low and clear.

“Yes?” she asked appearing in front of you in about half a second.

“Will you pick me out clothes, please?” you murmured reclosing your eyes.

“Anything?” she questioned

“Anything” you said with a yawn then you arched your body and swung your feet down to the ground. The second you were completely up right Alice stood there with a huge smile and her hands behind her back. You stood there in your basketball shorts and wife beater and looked at her expectantly. She smiled bigger and bought out a navy blue silk dress that was short mid thigh probably it was tighter on top in a corset style it was strapless and flowed out at your hips and you adored it, and then she brought out a pair of 4 inch white patent leather rounded toe pump heels. You smiled took the clothes from her then decided what else you would want to put with it.

“Alice will you get me a pair of matte black tights, a black leather motorcycle jacket and some chunky long white black and silver necklaces. Ooh and some make-up” you turned to look at her and she was already holding everything “Thanks” you said a blush coming across your cheeks. “Rose” you said clearly.

“Yes” she said sounding slightly annoyed

“Sorry to interrupt what ever you were doing” you winked then added “Will you do my hair and I’m still driving right?” you asked with big puppy eyes

“Yes and… yes” Rose said taking out a flat iron from across the room.

“Thank you Rose” you said smiling you slipped your pajamas off the asked while standing in only a bra and panties. “Alice I need clean underwear silly girl” Alice chuckled then a bra and panties appeared in her hands. She was faster than you thought. “Thanks” you, cooed stepping out of the last to garments. Then you walked to her slipped the panties on first and then quickly did the bra. Next you walked back over to the clothes you had sat on the couch.

“You really aren’t that modest or shy are you?” you turned to look a Rose staring at you in you underwear.

“Never have been sorry does it bother you?” she shook her head “I mean” you stated turning back to your clothes and starting putting tights on “it is not like there is much to be modest about I mean there isn’t much to look at.” You shrugged never lifting your head from the tights you were working on.

When you looked up Rose stated to Alice “She STILL thinks she is ugly”

“She is insane” Alice stated back.

“Do you want to know why I think I’m ugly and plain?” they both looked at you then quickly nodded their heads “My mother hated me she treated me like scum. I don’t know what I did to deserve her purest of hates, but I still received it every day since I turned ten and hit puberty. I went through hell for six years I was a slave in my own home. I never had friends because I was afraid what my mom would do to them. I never even thought bout having a boyfriend. I was Cinderella but with no dead dad or mean step mom or sisters no it was my real mom, and she was vicious she insulted me every chance she got made me clean anything and everything she treated me like dirt. My mom used to love me with her whole heart, but now she is nothing more than a whisper of a memory. I have no mother and have never had one.” You finished your speech looking at the floor and letting one silent tear slide down and hit the ground. Suddenly you were cradled in stone cold arms.

You heard the person whisper, “I will always be your mother. I love you Serena we all do” you buried your head in Esme’s cold neck and hugged her tightly.

You pulled back and giggled and said “no make up for me today we are going to be late at this rate I’m sorry”

“No problem Sweetheart” Esme spoke sweetly as she wiped your tears away. She looked down and added “You should get dressed before you jump start my poor boys dead hearts” she patted your head as Rose and Alice moaned “MOTHER” then walked out the door. You giggled and slipped the dress on

“Alice I love this dress” you cooed smoothing down the dress so it laid flat on your body.

“You look gorgeous” Alice cooed

“Rose what can you do with my hair in 10 minutes?” you asked

She laughed and said “Enough” you saw her grab a pin that matched one of the many necklaces strung around your neck. She sat you down and brush out your hair then she gently put so product in it then lastly clipped your bangs back with the clip she had grabbed. You slipped on your jacket and went to grab your suitcases, but Rose beat you and playfully smirked you stuck your tongue out like a five year old, which cause both girls to giggle and run down stairs. You sighed grabbed your shoes not quite ready to put them on yet. You walked out of the room and made your way to the stairs when you reached the stairs you smirked at Rose and Alice who were at the bottom along with the rest of their family.

Edward’s POV:

You tried to focus on your own changing as you heard Serena changing, but when you heard her story and her crying it broke your dead heart. You quickly finished changing and hurried down stairs to where Emmet and Jasper were waiting for the girls. After a few moments Alice and Rose appeared you wondered where Serena was but didn’t ask. Then you heard light and nimble feet walking to the stairs. You gasped as Serena peeked around the corner her bangs were pulled back with a clip and slightly wavy she also had change the streaks from pink to purple which you had noticed last night, she had on lots of silver, white, and black necklaces, her dress was tight and sleeveless then flared at her hips and went mid thigh it was a deep navy color that brought out her green eyes, she had put on a black leather jacket and a pair of dark black tights so she wouldn’t freeze, and finally she had a pair of tall shiny white heels in her hand as she walked down the stairs. She stopped half way down the stairs and locked eyes with Rose, this made Rose visibly tense “Rose” her voice sing-songed

“Yes?” Rose looked almost nervous

Serena smirked and said “Keys now”

Rose sighed and cursed under her breath “I hope you forgot” she said to Serena

“Never” her voice filled your head and made you dizzy. Rose sighed once again then chunked a pair of keys to Serena who caught them one handed then continued down the stairs “Is she outside or do I need to go to the garage?” Serena asked sweetly

“She is out front,” Rose said with a frown

“Perfect let’s go” Serena said slipping her shoes on. She took a step toward the door, but her foot got caught on the rug and she began to tumble forward, but gracefully. You all were stunned for half a second by the gracefulness of her fall then you reached out and caught her waist gently before she could hurt herself. “Thanks” she whispered looking into your eyes. Then she stood back up and walked to the door like nothing happened. “Come on girlies” she said as she opened the front door. Alice and Rose snapped out of their dazes and flew to the door grabbed Serena who you could her giggling and carried her to Rose’s car. Rose set Serena in the driver’s seat and you saw Emmet’s jaw drop.

Emmet bellowed “EVEN I DON’T GET TO DRIVE YOUR CAR!!!!! NO FAIR”

Rose just shrugged and said “I promised” then Serena smirked a peeled out of the driveway and was gone leaving 3 very stunned boys in her wake.

Serena’s POV:

We flew down the highway at 180 the girls were stunned at your driving. You loved the wind in your face and your hair flying around although Rose and Alice both had death grips on their seats. Eventually you slowed to 105 and finished the trip to the Seattle airport. The 2-hour trip only took and hour and fifteen minutes with you driving you arrived at the airport at 8: 20. When you got to the airport Rose and Alice leap from the car and kissed the ground you laughed then noticed the rest of their family standing there. “Did you guys drive?”

“No we loaded our stuff in your car then ran it was faster” Emmet answered “What is with them” he said gesturing to Rose and Alice who were still kissing the ground. You smirked and shrugged faking innocence.

Rose glared at you and said “You know very well why we are like this. It was your insane driving I thought my baby would die” she said gesturing to the car

“And I thought I was going to die” Alice chimed in

“Pish posh you both would have been fine it wasn’t that crazy” you said nonchalantly

“You call weaving through traffic at 150, NOT THAT CRAZY!!!!!” Alice screeched. “I saw so many crashes I as on edge the whole ride” she said exasperated.

The family looked stunned at you driving you just smiled and said “I like fast cars” and shrugged

Emmet got a giddy grin on his face then he said “We should drag sometime you would love it”

“I already have” you said giggling at the stunned faces around you “I was rebellious against my mother I would drag in her jaguar to make her mad” then you shrugged you shoulders and walked to the trunk. You popped the trunk and grabbed your 1 small suitcase. “Alice where is my other suitcase” you aid looking at her pointedly

“We only packed you body products and hair stuff we will buy you all new clothes when we go shopping” she said grabbing a tote out of the back

“But…” you said looking shocked

“Chill there are 2 days worth of clothes in this one for you, Esme, Rose, and me. The rest of your clothes are back home” she said lifting up an large suitcase out of the trunk. You sighed in relief.

Each boy grabbed medium sized bag from the trunk and Esme grabbed another tote. “So are the boys shopping with us?” you questioned eyeing the boys skeptically.

“No Jasper or Edward might come around to hold bags but other than that they stay away”

“It is Edward’s turn” Jasper piped up causing Edward to scowl.

“Where are we even going?” you finally asked you had been curious since you found out.

“You will see” Alice sung as you got closer to the check-in counter. She handed the lady a credit card and said “Cullen and McGregor”

“Passports please” the lady said in a chirpy voice you heard Edward chuckle as she eyed each boy up and down her eyes hesitated on Edward though it pissed you off for no reason. Well you knew the reason was because you were developing feelings for him, but you didn’t want to admit that. Then the word passport clicked in your head you turned to Alice and gapped.

“Where are you taking me?” you asked slightly shocked and slightly angry.

“Paris” Alice answered nonchalantly

“PARIS!!!” you screeched

“Hush your attracting more attention then normal” Alice said with a smirk

You stepped back then stormed over to a bench and sat down with a huff. A boy around 19 or so sat down next t you and said “What is wrong? A pretty girl like you shouldn’t look so angry” you turned and looked at his he was cute deep brown almost black shaggy hair bright aqua eyes masculine jaw with a light tan.

“I’m angry cause my friend’s family is flying me out of the country without my knowledge” you huffed and slumped a bit in your seat

“Where are you going?” he asked looking amused

“Paris” you sighed

“What for?” he said looking even more amused

“Shopping” you said with a smirk you turned to him and he look thoroughly amused now.

“Let me get this straight you are angry at your friend because her and her family are flying you to Paris for a surprise shopping spree?” he asked quirking and eyebrow

“When you put it that way I sound silly now don’t I” you said flashing him an actress smile

He was stunned then said “Silly yes but still gorgeous. By the way my name is Benny. What is yours?”

“My name is” you started then you heard

“SERENA” Alice yelled

“Yes” you asked looking a her

“We go a direct flight instead of going through New York and it boards in 15 minutes we
need to go” Alice trilled

“OK good bye Benny nice meeting you” you cooed getting up

“Bye Serena” you smiled then linked arms with Alice and walked off.

“He was cute and way older than you” Alice stated as you caught up with the group.

“Who?” Rose asked suddenly interested

“Benny” you stated

“Who is he?” Esme asked joining the conversation

“A boy I met he was really sweet and really cute” you said blushing slightly

“He really was cute I mean for a human he was adorable” Alice stated you smiled then she asked “Did you get his number?”

“No” you said kinda disappointed

“Good” Edward said softly in font of you

“Why is that good Edward?” you demanded in an upset voice

“You heard that” he questioned slowing down to look at you. You just nodded he looked shock but continued “It is good because the entire time he talked to you all he thought about was you naked and strung up in dirty fantasies. I would not have allowed you to go out with that moron” he said with a huff

You were shocked but felt warm because he cared about you. You stopped which caused the entire group to stop and look at you then you unlinked your arm from Alice and strung them quickly around Edward’s neck. he had to hold you up because of the height difference, but he didn’t just hold you up he also held you to him like he was afraid to le go. “Thank you for caring for me that means a lot to me now hurry up before we are late for our plane.” You giggled and he slowly released you. You all arrived at your gate after 10 minutes of walking.

The lady was about to close the doors but Alice shouted “WAIT WE ARE COMING!!!” the lady looked up and nodded we all sighed and walked to the counter. The lady wordlessly took your tickets and sent you threw the portal to the plane. Then you got to the plane you notice you all were sitting in the very lush first class of the plane.

“You guys shouldn’t have paid first class for me I feel horrible” you said with a pout Alice just chuckled at you as she sat in her seat 2B, Jasper was in 2A, Rose was in 1A, Emmet in 1B, Carlisle was in 1C, Esme was in 1D and the rows were set up 2 on one side of the plane 2 on the other. You smiled and checked your ticket it read 7A. You walked to row 7 it was the last in first class you sighed and sat in the window seat which was seat A. then Edward came and sat next to you, and you let out a sigh of relief because you had been hoping it was some one you knew, and when you figured out it was Edward the guy you were definitely developing feelings for you became even happier.

“If you don’t want to sit by me I will trade with one of those boys I’m sure they would fight for the chance to sit with you” Edward said standing up while pointing to a large group of college guys 2 rows up.

Quickly you wrapped your hands around his wrist and begged “No please sit with me I was hoping to sit by someone I know”

“Oh… um… ok” he stuttered sitting back down. You yawned and leaned against the window.

“Tired?” he asked sounding quite amused

“I had a late night” you smirked “As you would know” the you closed your eyes once again
and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS are love please give them