Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 6:Fake Giggles with Real Feelings

Edward’s POV:

You looked down at your lap and let out a content sigh. Serena’s head was in your lap with her arms wrapped around your waist, and she had been like this for 9 hours. You hadn’t moved a muscle afraid to wake her. Her blood kept calling you, but one look at her face banished all thoughts of drinking her blood. She was so beautiful especially when she slept she looked like an angel or goddess of some sort. She snuggled closer to you and let out a large sigh you carefully pulled down her dress it had hiked up to an indecent length as she had curled into a ball in her decently sized airplane chair. You made sure not to touch her skin too much afraid to make her cold, though she seemed perfectly happy right now. You lightly moved her fallen hair out of her face. She would need to fix her clip when the plane landed because she had nuzzled you so much it was nearly falling out of her hair. You sighed once again and got a large whiff of her natural scent you gripped the armrest and gazed at her gorgeous face and soon the urge faded into a very dull ache in the back of your throat. She hugged you tighter then turned releasing you waist and laying on her back. Her feet were in her chair and her knees were up causing her dress to barely cover her extremely upper thighs. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled sleepily up at you, and you smiled back. “How long was I out?” she whispered in a husky whisper as she lifted her hips and stretched her arms above her head. She acted as if she wasn’t lying in your lap when she definitely was and it was making you very hot. She arched her back making it even harder to control the dirty thoughts going on in your head.

“9 hours” you said back in a husky soft voice “We will land in 2 or so hours.” She sat up unhooked her buckle slightly rubbing the place where she had been laying on it. “Did you sleep well?” you asked truly curious.

“Best sleep I’ve had in a while” she cooed closely to your ear “Thanks for letting me sleep in your lap” then she lightly kissed your check. It felt like you were electrocuted. “I need the bathroom” she said quietly. She straddled you lap causing you to catch a flash of black lace panties and then threw her body into the isle she straightened her dress then walked down the isle to the bathroom. All those college guys from earlier practically threw themselves out into the isle to watch her hips sway back a forth on her way to the bathroom. You growled at their hideous thoughts of her. You would never let her get involved with any one like that. You growled at the thought of any guy touching her in an inappropriate manner. Serena walked out of the bathroom and walked back to her seat you stood so she could shimmy back in and you noticed all the guys glaring at you.

You smirked and whispered to Serena “All those guys are pissed cause they think we are dating”

“Want to make them really jealous” she smirked and unbuckled her seat belt. Then she slid into your lap and whispered in your ear “Pretend flirt with me to make those guys mad” then she slide her warm hand threw your hair and down your chest. You held in the shiver that you got from her touch.

Then you moved her hair behind her ear and slid your hand slowly down her neck and you removed her jacket for her and slid your hands down her arms she shivered and you whispered flirtatiously in her ear “Sorry I’m so cold” then you lingered by her neck and inhaled her scent it sent shivers down your spine.

She giggled and caught the attention of every male and most females in first class then she flirtatiously whispered in your ear “I didn’t shiver from the cold” then she nuzzled your neck and giggled into your skin. “You smell really good” she whispered her lips grazing your neck. She made it so hard to control your thoughts especially with her in you lap. After 20 more minutes of fake giggles and real flirtation Serena got up and walked to the front of the plane. You were puzzled until you saw Serena spot Alice and then you heard her whine “Alice I’m bored come dance with me”

“Where?” Alice questioned in a confused voice

“In the isle silly there is tons of room” Serena said gesturing to the isle. “We just need music” she said thinking

Then one of those hideous boys you had been tormenting with Serena stood up and said “I have an iPhone it has a speaker would you like you use that sweetie.” He was flirting with her it was obvious, but Serena totally noticed.

“Thank you” she said flirtatiously smiling, but she looked at you “Please Alice” she said with a pout.

“Sure we have like an hour and half until we land anyways” then Alice stood up and Rose followed.

Serena looked confused and Rose sighed and said “I’m bored too” Serena just giggled and walked over to the guy and smiled flirtatiously at him. Part of you wanted to rip the guys head of for getting that smile from her but you restrained yourself. He smiled back and handed her the phone.

“I’m sorry most of it is rap” he said looking bashful

“Perfect” Serena said with a wink. She quickly started what sounded like rap and club music and started swaying to the music. It only took a few minutes before Esme joined the girls dancing in the isle. Esme fit into the group just perfectly. After a few more minutes it turned into lots if giggling and sexy dancing causing more than a few guys to get tents in their pants. Serena giggled and broke away from Alice who she had been grinding with she walked to you grabbed your hand and lead you over to here you became sandwiched between Serena and Alice, but soon Alice went to grab Jasper and it was just you and Serena she turned and looked you in the eyes she let go of you then grabbed one of the closer college guys and began grinding on both of you at the same time but her eyes never left yours. After four or five minutes of her being sandwiched the music ended she giggled and grabbed the phone she thanked the boy handed him his phone and sat back in her seat like nothing happened. Every person in first class stared at her with insane jealousy or lust. She sighed and then you sat down next to her and she wrapped her body around yours. She had straddled your lap and she didn’t have her jacket on still from after you removed it so her beautiful pale shoulders were exposed and her had no heels on she had taken those off before the plane even left the ground in Seattle. So now she sat in your lap wrapped her arms around your neck and laid her head in the crook of your neck. Once her body was fully pressed on you she whispered “I’m hot, so you feel good” then she nuzzled your neck. you sucked in your breath she was making it very hard not to lose control

“We are landing” whispered in a slightly ragged voice. “You need to buckle up”

“Fine” she sighed and buckled up in her seat she looked so little in the huge chair that you chuckled and she stuck her tongue out at you. Just then the flight attendant said we were landing and in was 1o’clock in Paris and over cast.
Serena sat silently as she looked out the window you needed to know what she was thinking right after you hit the ground you turned to her and asked “What are you thinking?”

“Don’t you know?” she asked looking puzzled

“No” you shook your head “I can’t hear your thoughts at all. Please tell me I must know” you begged

“I was thinking I like a guy but he doesn’t like me back” she sighed looking down at her lap and playing with the hem of her dress

“Any guy who doesn’t like you is a moron who doesn’t deserve some one as perfect as you” you chuckled trying to cover up the hurt and anger you felt.

She looked up and smiled “Really?”

“Yes who is this guy by the way?” you asked curious you would need to search his thoughts and watch him to keep him in line

She leaned forward and was inches from you face she whispered “You” then she closed the gap and lightly touched your lips together, her hands were on your thighs and yours were in her hair. You felt your self-control waver from the taste of her lips, so you pulled away from her she looked hurt then said “See you don’t like me” and turned back to her window.

You quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her into your lap “Silly girl” you whispered in her hair right by her ear while running your fingers along her jaw and neck “I adore you in every way” you slid your cold hands up and down her arms “I just cant lose control I would kill myself if I ever hurt you. My sweet Serena I like you too” then you lightly kissed her hair.

She sighed and snuggled closer to your body but she shivered and you handed her the leather jacket and she slipped it back on. Soon the plane stopped and she hopped out of your lap, unfortunately, and placed her heels back on her feet as you stood up and pretended to stretch you held your hand out to her and she took it then you wrapped your arm around her waist and whispered in her ear “Will you be mine?”

“Of course” she cooed to you. You held her tighter and smirked as you got glares from all the college guys on the planes.

Serena’s POV:

You smirked at all the glares from the women on the plane especially the flight attendants as you wrapped your arm around Edward’s waist and hugged him tightly. You both walked up to the front of the plane where his family Alice just smiled at you, Rose gasped, Jasper and Emmet looked stunned, and Carlisle and Esme looked joyous. You giggle and said “Yes we are a couple before Alice asks” you faux glared at Alice

“I have no need to ask” she huffed and turned on her heel and pranced off the plane with the family and Serena close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!