Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 9: Look Edward Is Drooling

Serena’s POV:

Alice leapt out of the tub only seconds after Edward and Quickly dried her body and slipped on her shorts then her cold stone hand grabbed yours and started dragging you towards the elevator. Rose Esme and Edward soon joined your side at human speed as not to attract attention. “OK we need to go lingerie shopping like now cause you need something sexy” Alice said throwing you a sly wink “Then we need jeans for Rose and lastly jacket shopping for Esme and I, but we will go to this one department store that specializes I jeans but has a top level for everything else. You could get a new swimsuit if you want, and that will be it 2 stores well for today at least” she said giggling.

<<< 45 minutes later>>>

Rose, Esme, Alice Edward and you filed out of the 2 cars you had taken you and Rose taking your purple Lambo while Alice Esme and Edward rode in Alice’s yellow Porsche. You all stood in front of the 2-story lingerie only store. Alice linked arms with you and you both glided threw the doors into the store. “Ok Serena we don’t need anything so we are here for you we will grab lots of stuff and you must try it all on” Alice informed you.

“OK” you said with a shrug then Rose and Alice giggled and took off to find you your new lingerie not like you needed it no one would see but who were you to ruin their fun. They came back with several bra and pantie sets but something caught your eye it was a red corset that was made of silk and lace and had matching panties. You ogled at it and slowly walked towards the wall it was on then gently touched it.

The sales lady walked up and asked “Would you like to try it on” you grinned and nodded you head quickly she giggled then asked “size”

“32 DD” you said blushing

“Thought so,” she said smiling “Ill put it in a room for you”

“Thank you” you said softly

“Good choice” Rose said while looping her arm with you “No lets go try on all your new stuff” she cooed holding up an arm full of bras. While Alice came up with a bunch of panties they ranged from silk to lace to cotton.

“Esme will you come tell me if the corset is to provocative I don’t trust your daughters,” you yelled to Esme from across the room.

“Of course I wouldn’t trust my girls either,” she giggled as she glided to you and extracted you from their grip. Alice almost silently growled and Rose just scowled as you laughed and walked with Esme to the dressing room. Alice and Rose stepped in and set all your lingerie on a table in the luxurious changing room. They stayed still and waited for you to change.

“Out I don’t want Edward seeing me naked” you hissed quietly then added “DON’T THINK ABOUT THIS MORNING”

“To late” Rose and Alice said smirking. You growled and pointed to the door.

<<< Half an hour later>>>

You had tried on everything and wound up with 5 bras and 8 pairs of panties, and all you had to try on was the corset. You smiled happily as you threw off the blue lace bra and pantie set and grabbed the corset you quickly slipped on the panties then eye hooked all the latches up and glanced in the mirror. It looked good it was as tight as possible but fit comfortably it pressed your breasts up sexily and showed off your pale complexion and hair. “I need a man’s opinion,” you said as you opened the door and walked out into the store all three women gapping in you wake. You noticed a guy behind the counter he was definitely gay then he turned to the computer, so you pranced up to him his back was to you and you asked to his back “Are you gay?”

“Yes” he answered still typing on the computer

“Great how does this look on me?” you asked stepping back. He sighed and turned around his jaw hit the floor and he gazed at you from head to toe.

“I’m totally doubting my sexuality right now” he said as he swallowed loudly.

“Really?” you asked puzzled “I though it was a bit to skanky”

“No you will have guys on their knees trust me,” he gasped grabbing hold of the counter.

“Ok thanks” you said happily and turned on your heel to find the sales woman. You saw her across the store and strutted up to her. “I want this and the other bras and panties in the right stack in my dressing room please”

“You look incredible you should model” she said eying you up and down “Do you?” she finally asked after her inspection. You shook your head “Good if you would like you could be the face of my new line I’m the designer”

“Sure” you said with a shrug

“Here is my card call me soon I have a show next week I want you to star in”

“Sure” you shrugged again but you were excited “I’m cold I’m gonna go change thanks” you skipped over to Alice who was now standing in the middle of the room looking at you in awe and said happily “I’m gonna be a model, but only if we can stay an extra week”

“Your crazy you are running around in LINGERIE!!!!” Alice half screamed

you shrugged and turned to Esme “Esme can we please stay an extra week I really
want this shot?” you pleaded puppy eyes on full blast

“Of course darling, but we may not be able to go outside on some days” she said
looking at Alice

“There will be one sunny day, and there will be a huge masquerade ball at the hotel. We are invited apparently VIP only it is after your show, Serena” Alice said with glazed eyes
“Oh and you dad doesn’t care you just have to keep up school. WOW your gonna be gorgeous in that show I swear”

You squealed happily then turned to go back to the dressing room and noticed Edward staring at you. You turned to see his mouth agape eyes wide. You frowned and asked “you don’t like it?”

Edward took in a sharp breath of air and whispered “You’ve never been more gorgeous”

“Thank you” you cooed quickly pecking his cold hard lips. Then turned to go to the dressing room.

Edward’s POV:

You were hypnotized watching her full hips sway sexily in the frilly underwear she was wearing. The red corset was perfect showing off the slightest sliver of skin above her panties. You practically melted into a puddle when you first saw her naked in Alice’s thoughts, and each time she would step from that changing room it became harder to control your raging feelings, but by god that corset outfit was the hottest thing you had EVER seen. You stood motionless and gapping for several minutes while Serena changed when she emerged in her favorite leather jacket and a pair of skinnies you could help but stare. You heard Alice giggle and say to the girls “Look Edward is Drooling” she pointed at you and you were in fact drooling (venom) just a bit.

“What guy wouldn’t” Rose said giggling hysterically at Serena’s face. Serena stared back at you shocked.

Then she shook her head a mumbled “I don’t get what he sees in me he must just pity me” Then she sighed. Those words snapped you out of your daze you quickly as you could without being suspicious walked up to her and held her against you body. You throat ached for her along with another part of your anatomy, but you ignored both you held her like she was your lifeline. In a sense she was she is what made you want to live this dreadful life to meet and love her. you kissed her neck then whispered “I don’t pity you what so ever if anything I don’t deserve you. You are every persons dream lover and here I have taken you form this world. That makes me a monster” you pulled back just enough to look into her eyes. She had brought her legs around your waist to hold her self up.

She cupped your face and leaned in so her sweet breath swarmed your sense and
whispered, “You will NEVER be a monster Edward. You’re much to perfect to think such hideous things about your self. You are a dream lover that I don’t deserve you not the other way around. I’m plain and simple you are perfect and immaculate. I’m the lucky one and don’t you ever doubt that.”

You chuckled and said “Oh my sweet girl I should be saying the same thing to you” he you stroked her cheek she shivered “Cold?” you asked loosening your grip so she could let go.

She just clung you and whispered sexily in you ear “Never”

“LOVE BIRDS YOUHOO I NEED JEANS NOW!!!!!” Rose screamed while extracting a now pouting Serena from your arms. You instinctually growled at Rose who raised a suggestive eyebrow at you. “Come on we have so much more shopping to do.” Then she dragged a still pouting Serena out to the cars to go jean shopping you sighed and walked out and got into Alice’s car.

<<<15 or so minutes seconds later>>>

You leapt from the still moving car and bond over to the driver’s seat of the other car just
as Serena stood up in front of the huge department store, which was know for having a whole floor devoted to jeans and denim. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around you as she noticed you standing there. “I missed you 15 minutes is to long not to see you perfect face” she murmured into your neck

“Actually it was 17 minutes and 34 seconds. I counted and it was much to long to be away from you” you whispered clutching her more firmly to yourself.

“JEANS NOW!!!!!!!!!!” Rose whined from across the car

Serena chuckled and turned in you hold. She slid her arms around your waist and your arm was around her shoulder. You waltzed into the store behind Rose Alice and Esme. When you walked in immediately the straight men stared at your sisters and mother, but that was until Serena walked threw the door. The moment she did all talking stopped and every male gay or straight eyed her up and down most thinking dirty thoughts or contemplating their sexuality because of this gorgeous little blonde attached to your hip. You held in the growl that was forming in the back of you throat as you noticed the three clerks fighting over who got to take care of her. then every male pair of eyes noticed your hand at almost the same moment they followed it up to your face and each man wanted to kill you in some horrific way. You just chuckled and pulled Serena closer. She looked up at you puzzled then you tapped your lips and she rolled her eyes but still rose on her tippy toes as you lowered your mouth to touch hers. Suddenly you and Serena were the envy of the room. You pulled back and smiled just as a clerk walked up and said “Hello Miss I’m Jacob I will be personally helping you find all you need today where would you like to start?” he asked smiling flirtatiously at Serena and glaring daggers at you.

“HMM How bout colored denim? Do you mind Edward I mean I don’t NEED anything from here we could go to a café or something instead of shopping?” she said gazing up at you with adoring beautiful hypnotizing green eyes.

“Lets shop but I want to go in the dressing room with you” you cooed lightly sliding your hand up and down her back.

“Perfect” she coed back. The clerk just glared at you and stared longingly at Serena.

“Actually lets go get skinnies instead of colored or better yet colored skinnies” Serena cried happily while jumping up and down. You noticed the clerk staring at her breasts as they went up and down with her jumping you hugged her while glaring at the now sheepish looking clerk behind her. you smirked and mouthed to him “She is mine only in your dreams” then tickled Serena’s sides lightly causing her laughter to fill the room in seconds.

“Come on baby lets get you some jeans” you said holding her tighter to your body “and I still want to help you try them on” you whispered in her ear and kissed her neck causing her to moan softly and grab your shoulders. You smirked at her and quickly picked her up bridal style.

“Edward I can walk you know” she huffed

“I know but it is so much more fun to carry you” you said laughing.

She pouted and said “fine but I hope you will still like me when I’m fat and uglier from you carrying me everywhere” then she crossed her arms and fake glared at you as you continued walking towards the colored jeans she wanted.

“Silly girl you will never be fat and you will always be the most beautiful creature to live
and I’m not just saying that” then you kissed her neck again. Loving the burn in your throat it was a reminder of how precious the girl in your arms was. “I love you” you whispered just softly enough so that human ears wouldn’t be able to hear.

“You don’t love me silly I’m not special enough” Serena said looking at you intensely.

You gasped “You heard that?” you stared at her that is odd.

“Barely but yes and that isn’t true” she said her green eyes burning with such a fire it was hard to look at but even harder to look away.

You stopped in the center of the store by a fountain and about 15 feet from the section of jeans you had been headed to. You held her closer to your cold stone body and said softly “I love you so much it hurts to see you doubt your self, and it feels like my hearts shatter and stops again each time you say you aren’t worthy of me. I LOVE you Serena and only you for all of eternity. I cant even consider living without you because it causes me so much pain just from the thought. So please, my love don’t say such atrocities” then you opened your eyes to see her hazy eyes. Tears sat in the corners of her eyes you gently wiped them away not looking away from her eyes.

She quickly shifted and wrapped her legs around your waist holding tightly although it felt like nothing just the thought of her legs around you waist made you “excited”. Her arms wrapped around your neck and you hands supported her weight by holding onto her upper thighs. She whispered in your ear “I’m sorry I cause you pain I don’t mean to I swear. I just don’t understand why you could even think of loving me.” She hid her head in your neck scared to see your reaction

“I love you because your beautiful, humble, intelligent, gracefully clumsy, intriguing but most of all I love you because you are the first human or woman for that matter to ever make me dizzy with just her voice, to make me think dirty thoughts with a simple hug, to make me possessive over her after knowing her for less then 5 minutes. Serena you are the only girl to make me fall in love at first sight. When I saw you in the lunch room that day I wanted nothing more than to be yours I would gladly be your dog if I got to see you each day, but knowing you like me makes me that much more drawn to you. Even if you hated me I would follow you like a lost puppy, and that is because I love you” you cooed holding her even tighter but making sure not to hurt the woman of your dreams.

“You’re wrong” she whispered picking up her head a looking into your eyes her green eyes blazed like they had never before.

“What?” you asked puzzled

“You’re WRONG” she repeated slowly

“About what?” you said crooking an eyebrow

“You’re wrong I don’t like you” at that moment your world shattered and you loosened you grip on Serena. Serena only smirked and held tighter to you to whisper in your ear, which made your senses fill with everything Serena her scent her taste her voice her feel her touch all you could do was think of Serena. Still leaned in she whispered into your ear “I don't like you. I love you”

Then a huge grin broke onto your face and you gripped her and spun her around making her giggle and causing all eyes to look at you. You set her on her feet and cupped her face “Really?” you asked a small smile playing on your lips

“Yes Edward I love you with my entire heart” she chuckled and placed her tiny hands on top of yours. An impossibly large smile broke onto you face as she took your hand and began to lead you to the jeans you were headed to before. You were on cloud nine as you arrived in the jean section only to see a smirking Rose and smiling Esme and a jumping up and down Alice.

Alice and Rose grabbed Serena and took her away to question her. while Esme just smiled bigger as you whispered “She loves me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sorry it took so long COMMENT MESSAGE ME I LOVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!

P.S. for everyone who thinks Serena is to perfect just chill there is a reason that will be revealed in chapter 15 or so