What happy ending?

I love you, he whispered.

My plan tonight was to say home and hang out with Eddie. Because, Jeremy was going on a date with An tonight. Me and Eddie started talking about our past. I got really into it. We had our laughs,cries,&even heartbreaks. But, Today. We talked about it all. Relationships; Relationships are always the hardest. You keep thinking that you need to try your hardest to win his heart. But, It's not about it. A relationship is having fun with that person . And that's what me and Eddie were talking about . Our 4 years together, it was not enough. I didn't know why. But, I had a feeling that I wanted more than just 4 years with him. And that is what I want to tell him. So I did, this was how the conversation went :
" Eddie, I don't think 4 years is enough " I said, I started to look down at my hands, playing with them actually.
He tilted my head until I was looking at him. " I know, I know. I want more than just 4 years too. But this, - this is a good idea. You should date different people too. I want you to get to know people. Have the chance to live, date, love. Me ? - Do you think you will have a bright future with me? I don't know. I'm a vampire, Javelyn. I'm not dumb. I know. I've been through this. When the time comes, we will know if we were meant for each other." He whispered softly.
" Yeah, I know. But, Eddie. -- I - I don't know. But I know this, I love you. " I whispered, leaning to his chest.
He started playing with my hair. " I love you too" He whispered in my ear and kissed my head. We stayed like that for about an hour. I guess I fell asleep. Because the next morning I was in on my bed - in my room. I got up, went into the hallway. I didn't see Eddie in his room . So, I went downstairs. He was making breakfast. Odd. The reason why I don't mention my parents anymore is because, They went on a honeymoon for their 13th Anniversary. Doesn't seem long does it? Well, he's not my real dad. I went into the kitchen. I stared at him all weird and everything. He laughed.
" Good Morning Javelyn " He was smiling .
" Well, You look happy today. What's going on ? " I said.
" I'm happy because you asked me to marry you " He said . " We are officially married. "
I think I really looked stupid now . " Are you for real !? I proposed to you !? " I started to calm down& started thinking. " Wow, Lucky me " I smiled.
" I'm kidding ! " Eddie said.
" Yeah, I know you were," I said, " So, What's for breakfast? "
" Your favorite. " He said.
" Are you serious ? You made me a banana !? That is so awesome ! I always wanted a banana for a monkey" I smiled.
"Sure, sure, Anyways. Got anything planned for us today ? " Eddie said, flipping the bacon.
" Yeahs, I do . You're taking me to a restaurant. " I said, straight forward.
" Of course I am " He said .
" Well, I'm a go get ready, You should too . " I said heading for the stairs.
"Whoa whoa whoa ! It's only -- " He checked his watch. " 10:41, What gives? " He said .
" Well, We're going to go places too . " I said , going up the stairs two by two.