Music & Drama (The Story Of My Life)

#001 - January 1st

Tuesday 1st! (:

9.58 am

'PEGS! Pegs get up!' Why does she always call me so blimin' early in the morning? It's getting ridiculous! Haha, if only she knew, the she would, 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' That shut her up. Oh dear, now she's coming up the stairs, I'm in for it now! ><

9.59 am

Blah, blah, blah, I don't even know what she's ranting on about. Something about my rudeness and lack of respect. Lack of respect my arse! I have no idea what she is talking about. I have plenty of respect!

For me that is, she's damaging my hearing. I might say that to her actually...

10.01 am

I said that to her, I think she took it rather well... She hasn't grounded me - she's just in a rage. Mother's rages are quite funny actually. The veins on her neck stick out, she goes all red and sweats alot. Then there's the shouting, or rather screaming. Which sometimes contains the un-necessary swearing.

I once laughed at her, when she was in one of her rages. So she threatened to beat me with a stick, which, of course, made me laugh even more. So she grounded me. Fun times! But anyway, more 'gossip' later. As I have been sent down to visit the old mads, as they pass through on their way to 'Rancho Relaxo'!

3.25 pm

Oh thank dear Baby Jesus, the old mads have finally gone! They departed from 'House-O Relax-O' (as they call it :S) roughly ten minutes ago. Mum decided to keep me downstairs for a 'quick chat', she is uber pathetic.

Her 'quick chat' was about how slacking I am in manners (!!!) and how I should help her more around the house - instead of 'making a racket' in my bedroom! Grr, what cheek. I replied with 'I have no idea how to make a racket' and explained that I also do not have the right equipment to made a racket either. She laughed and explained what 'making a racket' really means. Dear Baby Jesus, does she not know what sarcasm is?!

What 'she meant' was that my loud music, singing and 'other disruptive stuff' was very, well, disruptive! The blimin' cheek of it... I actually do my school work, and she gives me a 'quick talk' about how I shouldn't do it. Does she not realize that I am, in fact, choosing my options next month (?!?!), and music is what I want to do?

I am going into Year 10, yet she still tells me that 'the baby is more important than my 'disruptive' school work'. How dare she? Ugh...

7.39 pm

I saw him again! I saw him in the off license at the end of my street, and she smiled at me, me! I almost died. He is UBER cute and his smile is the best. Everything about him just makes my knees go weak.

Luckily, he had not seen me buying tampons (eek!) for my mum. I would have seriously died if he had seen me buying them!

I, of course, reported the whole story back to my all-time bestie in the whole world, Ry-Ry. He thinks that 'it's just a stupid crush' that I'll get over. Yeah right! He may be my best friend, but he really has no clue - bless 'im. Poor Ryan, he must be so clueless around girls. I must attempt to educate him. Otherwise he will make some stupid mistake with someone he really likes.

Anyway, enough talk for now! (:

10.07 pm

Ry is coming 'round my house tomorrow! I can't wait!

10.08 pm

YAAY! :D

10.10 pm

Did I mention that Ry is sleeping over aswell? Well, he is! Tomorrow night is going to be the best!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter.
what d'you think?
:]

<3